KKandIThrewUpToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 19

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Can't wait until she gives birth so they can shut up about the pregnancy and the gender. I feel like even if it is a girl the novelty will wear off once she's not a cute little baby anymore. Maybe not for Khoa, but I feel like it will for Keren once she sees it's no longer all about queen moon face. Don't get why she feels like she's carrying Beyoncé up in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CC2212 »

Long time lurker first time poster here.

I am absolutely SICK of seeing Keren whining all day everyday when she doesn't do anything remotely active at all. I find it rather hilarious with the backlash she received on Taylor's most recent vlog because it goes to show how much they polish their own comments section for their own channel to make them 'look good'.

How self absorbed she is speaks volumes to the type of person she is, like how can you not even be bothered to cook your kids a MEAL???? She has proved time and time again that it is really not difficult to move her ass and drive to publix as shown by her daily target/the mall/starbucks trips. It's not as if she does anything during the day to excuse herself, she is just plain LAZY. A healthy meal takes no longer than 30 minutes to make, I just cannot believe how much shitty processed food she engulfs and also forces upon her children on a daily basis.

Even when they went to visit OK I did not see her eat anything remotely healthy, it was constantly McDonalds and In'n'Out. Then this was happening whilst Oscar and Kyra managed to feed their kids a HOME-COOKED HEALTHY meal and even when Oscar took Levi out he fed him a very healthy lunch. Even Kyra said that she felt bad that she has given Levi some bad snacks and so made him and Alaya a fresh fruit smoothie. I can't even remember the last time Keren fed the kids a healthy meal..
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1dabcc.jpg[/img]

Fuck off Khoa you are a GROWN ASS MAN

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
A little off topic but am I the only one who's super annoyed by the way 'smiles'?!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

(Double post sorry)

But before this pregnancy, a while ago, Keren went on a twitter rant bashing moms who didn't look like tammy hembrow (or something like that, I don't remember it correctly) but I can't wait for Karma to hit Keren after giving birth to her 3rd child. She will me a mess and will definetly not bounce back as with J+L.

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

I have celiac disease and her belly looks exactly the same as mine when I eat gluten! being that bloated is painful and makes you neauseated, which is probably the cause of half her “morning sickness” woes
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Faat18 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1dabcc.jpg[/img]

A little off topic but am I the only one who's super annoyed by the way 'smiles'?!!!

Omg yes! His smile is soooo fake in pictures. Kinda cringy if you ask me xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Faat18 wrote:(Double post sorry)

But before this pregnancy, a while ago, Keren went on a twitter rant bashing moms who didn't look like tammy hembrow (or something like that, I don't remember it correctly) but I can't wait for Karma to hit Keren after giving birth to her 3rd child. She will me a mess and will definetly not bounce back as with J+L.

Ugh I forgot about that!! That made me so mad, she looked like an idiot.

sbatcher430
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sbatcher430 »

anyone notice that in today’s vlog they were eating at the table? LOL

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

sbatcher430 wrote:anyone notice that in today’s vlog they were eating at the table? LOL

And she made sure to mention Landon was eating green beans which he apparently loves. Never seen him eat them before though Image

And then she said Jackson was eating green beans as a snack on the sofa and showed a still full container. I think all those comments have definitely hit a nerve Keren ImageImageImage

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

she only gave jackson a few dumplings while her moonface chowed down on a whole container of chicken and rice. like a toddler needs 1200-1400 calories per day!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

spillingthetea wrote:

Ok this mf is beyond creepy. How can Keren sit there and allow her man to fawn over YouTubers like that?! I'd get second hand embarrassment. Maybe I'm just a bitch, but there's no way I'd allow that. I'd tell him to tone that shit down asap because it's not a good look at all. He takes the nice guy role to the extreme and it's sus af.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Can't wait until she gives birth so they can shut up about the pregnancy and the gender. I feel like even if it is a girl the novelty will wear off once she's not a cute little baby anymore. Maybe not for Khoa, but I feel like it will for Keren once she sees it's no longer all about queen moon face. Don't get why she feels like she's carrying Beyoncé up in there.

I can’t wait either that’s all she talks about vomiting and more vomit who cares!!
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

shadylady wrote:she only gave jackson a few dumplings while her moonface chowed down on a whole container of chicken and rice. like a toddler needs 1200-1400 calories per day!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And she was only giving Landon dumpling dough?? I mean, how can a kid just eat that? not even chicken and rice.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Guys can you all stop being so inconsiderate!! Don’t you know Keren is PREGNANT and needs to eat. Damn. Fuck the kids they can look for crumbs under the sofa cushions

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

queentee20 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Guys can you all stop being so inconsiderate!! Don’t you know Keren is PREGNANT and needs to eat. Damn. Fuck the kids they can look for crumbs under the sofa cushions Image

All they have to do is crawl under the couch for a lime
You and Pineapples just made me LOL
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... aa8650.jpg[/img]

I couldn’t help myself lol. Surprised it wasn’t deleted already.

it’s gone Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lagorda_12 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... aa8650.jpg[/img]

I couldn’t help myself lol. Surprised it wasn’t deleted already.

it’s gone Image

Damn Image I think Tay Tay has probably blocked me now too.

Teacherjules
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Teacherjules »

Hi guys! Long time lurker, here.
Just want to say y’all are all spot on with all your speculations about Jackson.
I work with kids 0-5 years of age and he is SIGNIFICANTLY behind. Although, usually boys take longer to speak, his speech is atrocious and i feel so bad for him because of his lazy parents, especially being home all the time they should be working with him constantly and challenging him rather than just talking at him like y’all have pointed out. The fact that he’s barely counting and they thought that was a huge milestone, is so sad honestly, i hope he didn’t just start doing that because if so school is gonna be TOUGH for Jackson.
Also idk if this has been mentioned before but it’s super gross how Keren wears the SAME extremely short shorts on the vlog, and AROUND COMPANY TOO!!
Also the screaming and being scared of everything is due to lack of stimulation so they cried and are scared of everything because they got OVER STIMULATED, which a kid at 2 1/2 years old should not be.
Last edited by Teacherjules on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I hope this bitch has a boy. You can't always get what you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

nicoleojo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... c8d48e.jpg[/img]

This comment is gold!! Someone from here?

That was me!! Image

I had to misspell “pacifier” bc it looks like Keren made her bff Taylor block it! Image The first time I posted, I checked with my other account and my comment was hidden so I changed the spelling on that one word and then it posted. I guess the truth hurts the “bad ass” mom’s feelings.

I’m really hope she saw it! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”