DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Why do they always have drinking glasses and glass bottles around/in the pool? That is just asking for disaster. I feel like this is common sense. There was just an Instastory where Bryan gives Missy his empty glass...and in the STW vlog, there was a bottle of beer sitting on the rock area, just waiting to get knocked over by a kid or a dog. They already have enough hazards with those giant concrete rocks there! I am going to sit back and laugh when they are crying that they have to drain the pool to clean broken glass out of it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can I please rescue that horse? She's such an "exthpert" but every time I turn around, she does something stupid.
Horses get a lot of information through their whiskers, just like any other animals with whiskers. And she bought a new bit, and when the horse showed that he wasn't happy with it, instead of going back to the old bit, she took care of the symptom-- his head tossing. And got a tie down. Now she's letting Ollie walk around behind him, and not teaching him basic horse safety. She was standing around a good 3 feet away with her phone while he was brushing Nacho, and he was right by the hooves.

She is not a horse exthpert.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It's so ironic how little they've posted, yet we'll need a 102th board soon :lol:
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m not a horse expert at all, but is it a normal thing to shave their whiskers off? I’ve been around tons of horses and have never seen one without whiskers, why would that even be necessary?

I think it depends on who you ask really, I grew up with horses and my family owned a boarding facility, we always shaved the whiskers as all our horses were show horses. It’s extremely common. More casual riders may not shave the whiskers but in 20+ years I don’t think we ever had one horse at our barn of 20-30 horses that didn’t have their whiskers shaved.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So is she a western rider or English? Has she committed to a style

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I’ve mentioned Bryan’s height before because I had the displeasure of meeting him a few years ago, but he’s 5’4” at most. Sorry if it’s annoying for veteran posters to see me commenting on his height every few months lol but I know new members of this board are usually curious about his height I plugged 200lbs into a BMI calculator, and it said 34.3, which is obese. Neither here nor there. Just thought it would be interesting to do since someone mentioned BMI earlier. As much as I can’t stand the guy, I do hope that he keeps up with his weight loss journey, and that he doesn’t allow Missy to sabotage him again.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

sammibro wrote:I’ve mentioned Bryan’s height before because I had the displeasure of meeting him a few years ago, but he’s 5’4” at most. Sorry if it’s annoying for veteran posters to see me commenting on his height every few months lol but I know new members of this board are usually curious about his height Image I plugged 200lbs into a BMI calculator, and it said 34.3, which is obese. Neither here nor there. Just thought it would be interesting to do since someone mentioned BMI earlier. As much as I can’t stand the guy, I do hope that he keeps up with his weight loss journey, and that he doesn’t allow Missy to sabotage him again.

Ohh! May I ask you how you met him/them?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SAHMof101 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m not a horse expert at all, but is it a normal thing to shave their whiskers off? I’ve been around tons of horses and have never seen one without whiskers, why would that even be necessary?

I think it depends on who you ask really, I grew up with horses and my family owned a boarding facility, we always shaved the whiskers as all our horses were show horses. It’s extremely common. More casual riders may not shave the whiskers but in 20+ years I don’t think we ever had one horse at our barn of 20-30 horses that didn’t have their whiskers shaved.

But Nacho isn't a show horse, and she rides him on a trail. On a trail, the extra input from the whiskers can be helpful. I can see why you would shave a dressage horse's whiskers. I did hunter-jumper, and we didn't shave.them. Honestly, I had never heard of it before. But I haven't shown in years, and the horses that I leased were just clompy old trail horses I leased just so I could ride with my friend. So although I bow to your knowledge of show horses, I still think it's silly for Missy to shave Nacho. She probably does it so that she doesn't feel his whiskers when she kisses him.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ducklings4 wrote:I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.

Mercifully bullied and now rich as a grown up

Anyone ever see romi and Michelle high school reunion? Make a big enterance with his hottie is what will keep them talking before everyone yells, "bye boop!" Constantly

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I saw Ollie BITE Finn! Wtf!?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I think Bryan is getting in shape for his tenth high school reunion.

Anyone ever see romi and Michelle high school reunion? Make a big enterance with his hottie is what will keep them talking before everyone yells, "bye boop!" Constantly

As if anyone will actually care. It's funny how hung up people can be about those things. The people I care about from high school, I am in touch with. The rest? Don't need to see them or try to impress them. Wonder if Corbin and Kelsey will go.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was JUST thinking yesterday, how great it was that they got to spend some time at Disney without having to film for once. But nope. Just another prefilmed video!

When will they start putting Ollie in the bottom half of the stroller more often? His feet looked stuffed earlier in the vlog. I'm not saying he needs to be out of a stroller NOW, but when they take THAT away from him, he won't be happy!

I did feel a little bad that Ollie couldn't go on the ride. I think he acted like any other kid would when they find out they can't ride something, even though they THOUGHT they were tall enough. Imo, they did a good job cheering him up.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow that just tells you how much they spoil the crap out of Ollie - Finn will be turning 3 in a couple of months so basically for almost 2 years the poor kid didn't get to go? It's 100% because of Missy - she knows he throws tantrums and she wouldn't want to take away from her ride time #selfish hahaha okay they just "had" to grab sweatshirts since the other 100 disney sweatshirts are collecting dust at their house....Ollie is growing out of the toddler collection yet Missy keeps shoving him in it!! Only Bryan understands Ollie - I had no idea what ride he said! Ollie needs a new hair cut - like he already looks weird and that bowl look doesn't do any justice for him! Why don't they belt Finn in the stroller? Missy is still a space cadet when it comes to parenting!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

why do they have always forget coats or jackets and always have to buy them a jacket at disney or ears.. They have tons of it
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:

As if anyone will actually care. It's funny how hung up people can be about those things. The people I care about from high school, I am in touch with. The rest? Don't need to see them or try to impress them. Wonder if Corbin and Kelsey will go.

Exactly. Plus, his life is posted online for all to see. So anyone who really cares all that much about what he looks like or what he’s been up to is already going to know. Losing 30lbs for a reunion isn’t going to fool anyone. I hope he lost that weight for himself and not to impress people for an event!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

brownprincess93 wrote:Wow that just tells you how much they spoil the crap out of Ollie - Finn will be turning 3 in a couple of months so basically for almost 2 years the poor kid didn't get to go? It's 100% because of Missy - she knows he throws tantrums and she wouldn't want to take away from her ride time #selfish hahaha okay they just "had" to grab sweatshirts since the other 100 disney sweatshirts are collecting dust at their house....Ollie is growing out of the toddler collection yet Missy keeps shoving him in it!! Only Bryan understands Ollie - I had no idea what ride he said! Ollie needs a new hair cut - like he already looks weird and that bowl look doesn't do any justice for him! Why don't they belt Finn in the stroller? Missy is still a space cadet when it comes to parenting!
Finn doesn’t turn 3 until the fall. Poor Finn hasn’t been allowed to go to Disney for 4 whole months.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

cat9480 wrote:Why do they always have drinking glasses and glass bottles around/in the pool? That is just asking for disaster. I feel like this is common sense. There was just an Instastory where Bryan gives Missy his empty glass...and in the STW vlog, there was a bottle of beer sitting on the rock area, just waiting to get knocked over by a kid or a dog. They already have enough hazards with those giant concrete rocks there! I am going to sit back and laugh when they are crying that they have to drain the pool to clean broken glass out of it...

I can think of two reasons. One lacking common coupled with someone told them not to do this when they were younger and they know best. Missy has proven over and over again that she knows it all. Look at the way they stand with the fridge open and then we will hear Misery complain about her milk no being the right temp.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I could definitely see Bryan doing Christian music and all, but what if he starts to do covers for popular songs? Like the new song by Ed Sheeran. If YT doesn't work out, I feel like that would. You don't have to think of your own lyrics, or music, unless you do it yourself.

I really shouldn't give him ideas though...
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I could definitely see Bryan doing Christian music and all, but what if he starts to do covers for popular songs? Like the new song by Ed Sheeran. If YT doesn't work out, I feel like that would. You don't have to think of your own lyrics, or music, unless you do it yourself.

I really shouldn't give him ideas though...
I think he’d have to have a pretty solid following for that to be lucrative. I already think he pays (rather than gets paid) to sing, and if he’s going to sell cover versions of songs, that’s an added expense. He will need to pay royalties.

Return to “Daily Bumps”