• Advertisement
    

C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby HashtagBlessed » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Oops, meant to post that in the Steps to Wander thread. Please disregard.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7068 times

Advertisement

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Theirmom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Ugh

He keeps saying “don’t Jenna Marbles us yet”, and he’s completely missing the point.

Jenna did EXACTLY the right thing. She made a mistake, listened to the criticism and advice, removed the video so no one would make her mistakes, APOLOGIZED and THANKED her viewers for helping her.

She wasn’t bullied by internet trolls for getting the wrong fish tank. She is more humble before she wakes up than these “perfect” vloggers are all year.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 11154 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Jenna Marbles is a Queen. She was heartbroken that she couldn't provide the best environment for her fish. These two couldn't give less of a shit and just keep killing fish because they're too lazy and selfish to learn how to take care of them properly.


It pisses me off. Jenna cried over those fish but these two can't even be bothered to clean their cats litter boxes or cut their dogs nails. They shouldn't be allowed to have any pets!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 9633 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Baconsgirl » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 pm

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Jenna Marbles is a Queen. She was heartbroken that she couldn't provide the best environment for her fish. These two couldn't give less of a shit and just keep killing fish because they're too lazy and selfish to learn how to take care of them properly.


It pisses me off. Jenna cried over those fish but these two can't even be bothered to clean their cats litter boxes or cut their dogs nails. They shouldn't be allowed to have any pets!
Just like the Daily Bumps


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 2413 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Baconsgirl » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:32 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/6121e2a4bcaa0a2d6e85121b93aa68ce.jpg[/img] Same, Same


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl
Gossiper
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 2413 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:49 pm

I haven't watched-- let me guess. The fish are dying? Gee. Who would have guessed? Are they going to ask us to pray for them again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 14842
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 79619 times
Been thanked: 70771 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:39 pm

lmmomSD wrote:I haven't watched-- let me guess. The fish are dying? Gee. Who would have guessed? Are they going to ask us to pray for them again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


The fish are doing great. He was saying that because he was talking about getting a “dory” fish and people were telling him that they get too big. He said there are other options. He wants to get a bigger tank and use the small one as a quarantine tank. I hope he sticks with it. Fishkeeping is a fun hobby, they may be too lazy for all the upkeep with a saltwater tank though. Maybe they will hire a company to service it like the daily bumps do.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2396 times
Been thanked: 12701 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 pm

So they JUST bought Gaines about 5 pairs of new shoes last week and now they are shoe shopping again??? And this shoe shop is super expensive. Maybe they have a local deal with them. I just do NOT understand why Gaines and Brooks need news clothes and shoes all.the.time.

They do get all the Under Armour (and probably other brands) sent for free, but they must spend $1000s on the kids' clothes. Even if the stuff is sent for free, do they really need all that crap??
ewokfan11
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am
Has thanked: 1181 times
Been thanked: 8236 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Toodles123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm

They are on "Date Night" again tonight... Heads up for mushy vlogs and posts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Toodles123
Talker
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:00 am
Has thanked: 5317 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby captainoflife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:00 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/c396cec7081c2aa3cc46df442f4694c4.jpg[/img]


That hashtag though lolololol
captainoflife
Amateur
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Theirmom » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 pm

captainoflife wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/c396cec7081c2aa3cc46df442f4694c4.jpg[/img]


That hashtag though lolololol


Okay, but, yeah. He’s smoking hot in that picture though.
I’m a sucker for that business casual look.
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 11154 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby spacekitty » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 pm

captainoflife wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/c396cec7081c2aa3cc46df442f4694c4.jpg[/img]


That hashtag though lolololol


Lol Katie should move to New Jersey and she’ll find plenty of hubby material men here if that’s where her bar is set


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 2907 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 pm

I finally finished their vlog. Why the heck are they even vlogging if they are still so eff-ing miserable. And why do they feel the need to say the things they do online for everyone to see - they seem to HATE each other when they are off camera.

Are they happy about producing content they think is "real," but it's obvious it's still produced for YT views? I guess they are getting more views, but at what cost? Heck, if they want to be "real" then just show the fights in the vlogs. LOL
ewokfan11
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 am
Has thanked: 1181 times
Been thanked: 8236 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 pm

These Instagram posts are becoming obnoxious. I see NO issue with expressing your love for someone on social media occasionally but those who make posts SO often are the ones who are in troubled relationships.

The fish saga is becoming tiresome and sad. Stop killing fish because you want to be amused by a tank for approximately 5-7 days. They need to do more research before owning another animal - land, sea, or tank.

The buys (fish, clothing, etc.) seem more excessive lately. I hope they understand that things won't fill a void long term. Things only distract you for a short period of time and the core issue will always return. It looks like they're going downhill fast. Sigh.

They need to utilize Katie's therapy skills and recognize their own issues. I'm hoping they'll go to counselling - not church counselling - and work on things.

_________

#StayPuffy
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6668 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 pm

captainoflife wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/c396cec7081c2aa3cc46df442f4694c4.jpg[/img]


That hashtag though lolololol
So they've gone from tweeting passive aggressive jabs at each other to posting heart eye emojis and calling each other "a stone fox" and a "studmuffin". Everything must be just fine now. Whew! Like the comments from the last date night vlog said, they've "fixed" their marriage.
If they move to Oregon, she would never have to pump her own gas. So if that's all she wants from her man, she would be set.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 14842
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 79619 times
Been thanked: 70771 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Kryptonite wrote:These Instagram posts are becoming obnoxious. I see NO issue with expressing your love for someone on social media occasionally but those who make posts SO often are the ones who are in troubled relationships.

The fish saga is becoming tiresome and sad. Stop killing fish because you want to be amused by a tank for approximately 5-7 days. They need to do more research before owning another animal - land, sea, or tank.

The buys (fish, clothing, etc.) seem more excessive lately. I hope they understand that things won't fill a void long term. Things only distract you for a short period of time and the core issue will always return. It looks like they're going downhill fast. Sigh.

They need to utilize Katie's therapy skills and recognize their own issues. I'm hoping they'll go to counselling - not church counselling - and work on things.

_________

#StayPuffy
And the biggest reason they shouldn't get a blue tang, they don't even know, which tells me they've done jack for research. You shouldn't get blue tangs because they are reef caught. They won't breed in captivity.

If he really wants to make this a hobby, great. So do the research!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 14842
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 79619 times
Been thanked: 70771 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:These Instagram posts are becoming obnoxious. I see NO issue with expressing your love for someone on social media occasionally but those who make posts SO often are the ones who are in troubled relationships.

The fish saga is becoming tiresome and sad. Stop killing fish because you want to be amused by a tank for approximately 5-7 days. They need to do more research before owning another animal - land, sea, or tank.

The buys (fish, clothing, etc.) seem more excessive lately. I hope they understand that things won't fill a void long term. Things only distract you for a short period of time and the core issue will always return. It looks like they're going downhill fast. Sigh.

They need to utilize Katie's therapy skills and recognize their own issues. I'm hoping they'll go to counselling - not church counselling - and work on things.

_________

#StayPuffy
And the biggest reason they shouldn't get a blue tang, they don't even know, which tells me they've done jack for research. You shouldn't get blue tangs because they are reef caught. They won't breed in captivity.

If he really wants to make this a hobby, great. So do the research!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes! I won't get into the many, many, many reasons why their fish choices are so VERY wrong but it proves that they've done zero research.

They saw a Disney film and thought, "Yeah that'd be cool."

_________

#StayPuffy
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6668 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:57 am

They went back to the bar with the costumes. How about a date night that isn't about drinking? I was looking at Katie's IG, and her smiles look so forced. She looks manic. I can't imagine having my livelihood depend on me pretending that everything is hunky dory, and projecting this image of the perfect family.
And going back to the monogram discussion, Katie is actually wearing a monogrammed onesie at the bar! That's overkill. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/7d9c750b58405de02687c1a89301dd00.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180210/e48bbe5366c1e65bd7d7938dbdbd4389.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 14842
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 79619 times
Been thanked: 70771 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby HashtagBlessed » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:38 am

spacekitty wrote:
captainoflife wrote:

That hashtag though lolololol


Lol Katie should move to New Jersey and she’ll find plenty of hubby material men here if that’s where her bar is set


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Haha!

I side-eye a woman who claims only her husband fills up the gas tanks. (And for some reason I get the impression Katie's father is somewhat mortified by their "career" choice and Katie's taste in men.) Like, really? My husband works for a living, so he isn't at my beck and call. Also, I'm an adult who can put gas in her car. Now, my husband always offers to switch cars if mine needs to go into the shop and he takes care of that kind of stuff for me. But something as easy as filling up the tank? And the photo is so staged. It's always a cry for help when couples starting behaving that way on social media. They can't get through the week without a blow-up, so they act all lovey-dovey on Instagram. :?
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7068 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 am

Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 9633 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby spacekitty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.


I think Cullen has a lot of baggage, which is understandable. I could see him dating around a lot but not really settling down again. On the other hand, I could see Katie clinging to the next new man in her life (if they were to split).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm
Location: NJ
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 2907 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Theirmom » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.


Yeah, Katie will never be back to “fighting shape”. She eats her feelings, happiness and sadness. Even when she was “thin”, she was skinny-fat. No tone at all in her body.
She also seems like the type to shame Cullen into getting back in to shape while never intending to do the same. Because, if he can’t provide the life she feels entitled to, he should at least be the trophy husband with perfect abs that she married.
If they did ever split, she’d be one of those vindictive exes, for sure. And gawd help any woman Cullen ever smiled at post-divorce.
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 11154 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby Theirmom » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:02 am

spacekitty wrote:
I think Cullen has a lot of baggage, which is understandable. I could see him dating around a lot but not really settling down again. On the other hand, I could see Katie clinging to the next new man in her life (if they were to split).


I think Cullen would stay single until Katie remarried out of respect.
I also think Katie would be remarried within 2 years. But not cling desperately to the first man who showed interest. No. She would be married off to a meek, older, doctor friend of grand doc. Someone who could provide for her and the kids but that Katie could still feel superior to and walk all over.

And she’d try to seduce Cullen into an affair the second he showed up with a more serious girlfriend.
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 11154 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby japaluvr » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 am

Wait, isn’t Cullen’s love languages Acts of Service? Then why isn’t Katie pumping the gas for him?

I’m also confused by Cullen’s love language because I feel like Katie is the one who does a lot of services around the home, so what kinds of services is she expected to do for him?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
User avatar
japaluvr
Informer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am
Has thanked: 351 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Postby marshmallowfluf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 am

Wow brittany and corey are having a baby..
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 2500 times
Been thanked: 7840 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement