BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Shibbyy wrote:wow! SOME of you are some seriously ugly trolls. While some of the YT moms I can agree with the fucked up shit some of you say, however the things you are saying regarding Britney and her as a parent to her termanilly I’ll son is just cruel. Why dont you try putting yourselves in her position before ripping her apart while hiding behind your computers. It must be so heart breaking, so draining, and so much work dealing with something of that magnitude. I am sure half of you who think you would be/ are better parents than she are just trying to find little things to pick apart because you hope she reads these and they break her down which makes you feel better about your lives in some sick and twisted way. She is one of the best moms I have seen especially with a huge weight on her shoulders such as that.
And honestly why do any of you give a shit that she bought new things for her apartment. She obviously wouldn’t buy new things if she wasn’t in a place financially to do so. You all just show how sadly jealous of her you are that she is killing it as a 25 year old mom of three and at her job! GET A LIFE!

I agree with this comment! Im new here and came to read info and fun gossip about her thinking it would be about nosy fun info. Honestly because I really like the girl! Of course she has some quicks and things that I don’t akwats agree with but for the most part the girl is doing a damn good job with her babies! Some of these comments are just ridiculous?!.. there are so many deadbeat moms ... and dads out there.. that I just can’t comprehend why anyone with talk crap about her? And say she’s a bad mom?!... her kids are clean, fed pretty healthy food, go to school, they are smart ... she must be doing something right?...I just think it’s immature to bash her so much. Sure she makes mistakes... she’s human we all do and she’s not perfect and she’s never said she is...nobody here reading this is perfect. I really can’t understand why if your not jealous of her, why the haters would take the time to read and comment here so much?! I know if I really don’t like someone I don’t want anything to do with them or even care to know anything about them.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
Shibbyy wrote:wow! SOME of you are some seriously ugly trolls. While some of the YT moms I can agree with the fucked up shit some of you say, however the things you are saying regarding Britney and her as a parent to her termanilly I’ll son is just cruel. Why dont you try putting yourselves in her position before ripping her apart while hiding behind your computers. It must be so heart breaking, so draining, and so much work dealing with something of that magnitude. I am sure half of you who think you would be/ are better parents than she are just trying to find little things to pick apart because you hope she reads these and they break her down which makes you feel better about your lives in some sick and twisted way. She is one of the best moms I have seen especially with a huge weight on her shoulders such as that.
And honestly why do any of you give a shit that she bought new things for her apartment. She obviously wouldn’t buy new things if she wasn’t in a place financially to do so. You all just show how sadly jealous of her you are that she is killing it as a 25 year old mom of three and at her job! GET A LIFE!

I agree with this comment! Im new here and came to read info and fun gossip about her thinking it would be about nosy fun info. Honestly because I really like the girl! Of course she has some quicks and things that I don’t akwats agree with but for the most part the girl is doing a damn good job with her babies! Some of these comments are just ridiculous?!.. there are so many deadbeat moms ... and dads out there.. that I just can’t comprehend why anyone with talk crap about her? And say she’s a bad mom?!... her kids are clean, fed pretty healthy food, go to school, they are smart ... she must be doing something right?...I just think it’s immature to bash her so much. Sure she makes mistakes... she’s human we all do and she’s not perfect and she’s never said she is...nobody here reading this is perfect. I really can’t understand why if your not jealous of her, why the haters would take the time to read and comment here so much?! I know if I really don’t like someone I don’t want anything to do with them or even care to know anything about them.
Oh Lord....another one. Somebody check their IPs to sew if they are Britney and Vanessa! Lol.

But seriously, like we have said many times before. Ahe chooses to put her life out there for the world to see and along with fans also comes criticism. Thats just the way it is. She chose this life!

And as for WHY!??? Well.....this bitch lies constantly, aownds money recklessly then asks for donations from her viewers when supposedly has "enough money to buy a house". Never shows appreciation for her viewers by giving back.....pimps her kids out for money and exploits their life....stayed with a man she didnt love so she could get her 3 babies out of him then bounce when she had enough money....admitted to having a band-aid baby.....is totally in denial about her sons medical condition... Is willing to bring another child into the world knowing that child could be sick as well.... Greedy, lies, rude, selfish, ungrateful, ......

And all of that is just a FEW of the reasons she gets the hate that she gets! And if you can't see that and you wanna lick her as, go do so in her comments section on YT because you coming in here. Spewing Britney love ain't gonna do shit to improve our opinions of her.

This is a gossip site and if you dont like what is being said here.....leave. Kthanks. Bai-bai.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:

But no one here has called her a bad mom. Just a bare minimum mom. There's a difference honey.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:

oh sweethearts... this place isn’t for you two. You came on wrong place to defend or lick Brit’s Ass. So move somewhere else to lick Brit’s ass and go writing the long ass posts how brit is “such a nice person “ somewhere else.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Y'all are so fucking annoying and embarrassing. There are people of all kinds of heritages, skin colors and sexualities being oppressed and discriminated against. Instead of white-knighting some mediocre YouTube mom who chose to put herself under scrutiny and makes money off it, go stick up for people who could use the support.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

amykay wrote:Kind of OT but anyone know what’s going on with her sister? I kind of think she and her gf broke up.. this is pure speculation but they used to snapchat each other constantly and stuff. Now they don’t upload videos on YT anymore and I haven’t seen them snapchat anything about each other for at least the past month. Just sayin Image
They posted a picture of themselves on Instagram on Jan. 24. And in her last video, Alyssa explained she was embarrassed by her weight gain so she didn't want to put videos out. But I'm not on Snapchat so I don't know the latest and greatest.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Anyone who exploits Their children’s privacy for an easy paycheck deserves any hate coming their way. How would you like a camera shoved in your face constantly?

I feel bad for y’all if you thinks she’s a great mom. Speaks loads about your lives.

And anyone who puts themselves out there is going to face criticism. Welcome to real life sweethearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think many of us did like her at first and then we started to realize more and more that something hinky was going on. Many of these mom vloggers started out making other content and then morphed into basically filming their kids for views. So it went from being mostly a mom channel with some videos\photos of the kids to being mostly about the kids. Why sit down and write videos or at the very least plan out sit down video ideas when you can just expect your kids to be cute to pay your bills.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

On her snapchat yesterday there was a picture of her car radio screen with her iphone plugged in she was showing the name of a song she had playing from itunes. It said Britney Sills. I wonder why she has her personal iphone and personal itunes account named Britney. I thought she only used the name Britney on youtube and social media because she said she didn't think anyone would know how to pronounce her real name spelling of Brittany?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

TeaFor2 wrote:On her snapchat yesterday there was a picture of her car radio screen with her iphone plugged in she was showing the name of a song she had playing from itunes. It said Britney Sills. I wonder why she has her personal iphone and personal itunes account named Britney. I thought she only used the name Britney on youtube and social media because she said she didn't think anyone would know how to pronounce her real name spelling of Brittany?
Because this girl is vapid and the epitome of first world problems. She doesn’t like the way her birth name was spelled or pronounced so she changes it.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Wow just wow. I just read the part about her younow where she said she has enough saved to buy a house and how youtube pays so good.. Yet she wasn't willing to dip into her huge savings a bit to help her dad??? Oh and remember at the same time she asked her subscribers to donate money she was out paying hundreds getting her eyebrows microbladed, still getting starbucks daily and takeout meals daily. She had the money but wanted to use it on herself instead.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I am sorry but the "you must be jealous" argument is always the stupidest fucking argument.

YES! Let me count the ways why I should be jealous of this dumbass.

1. She has knowingly risked passing on a genetic issue To her bandaid baby.

2. She knowingly had a bandaid baby with no plans of staying with her father long time.

3. She stayed in a relationship with a man she had no plans of being with for how many years ?

4. She has never worked a day in her life. She has no concept on how to be an actual productive human being.

5. She practically begs for people to send her shit. " Oh gee, I am going to open a PO box just for letters yall!" *hint hint*

6. My daddy is sick can you send money to help him *insert Target shopping haul*

I mean I could go on and on but yes. So jealous lol.

I’m currently catching up on threads, but I just read this and …

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Girl...shut up
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

On sc she’s talking about this collagen stuff and said, “after having 5 kids...or after going through 5...what? Why did I say 5? 3! 3 kids!”

Why would she just randomly say 5? I thought that was odd. I wonder if she had 2 miscarriages or something? My husband’s cousin has had 2 miscarriages, and sometimes she will refer to her current pregnancy as being her 4th child. It breaks my heart when that happens bc she doesn’t talk about her miscarriages, and it’s like reality slaps her in the face when she slips ups And acknowledges those babies.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

DP....Or abortions bc they were boys.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

MommaOfThree wrote:DP....Or abortions bc they were boys.

Legit if that’s the reason..... I just can’t wrap my head around that.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I couldn’t be jealous of someone whose only form of communication with their partner is “let’s make another baby” instead of openly talking about their problems. How sad is that? Such low self esteem where you can jump into bed, but are too ashamed to use your words. Poor child who exsists only because ,mommy and daddy thought a baby would make the problems better. How sad to be trapped in a relationship where you guys are afraid to be alone in the same room, and haven’t shared a bed baby free in over 3 years.

Now she’s a single mom to three without any real world experience. I mean this girl isn’t comfortable driving in her brand new car with all her kids a few states over.... now she cares for all three solely on her own. I hope she’s comfortable.

Yeah her life is really something to strive for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

It doesn't seem like Britney has a gender preference.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Junebug8+ wrote:It doesn't seem like Britney has a gender preference.
For children or partners?
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:It doesn't seem like Britney has a gender preference.
For children or partners?
Children.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”