• Advertisement

BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Postby smom12 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:48 am

Anyone who exploits Their children’s privacy for an easy paycheck deserves any hate coming their way. How would you like a camera shoved in your face constantly?

I feel bad for y’all if you thinks she’s a great mom. Speaks loads about your lives.

And anyone who puts themselves out there is going to face criticism. Welcome to real life sweethearts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 am

I think many of us did like her at first and then we started to realize more and more that something hinky was going on. Many of these mom vloggers started out making other content and then morphed into basically filming their kids for views. So it went from being mostly a mom channel with some videos\photos of the kids to being mostly about the kids. Why sit down and write videos or at the very least plan out sit down video ideas when you can just expect your kids to be cute to pay your bills.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby teahathspilleth123 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 am

On her snapchat yesterday there was a picture of her car radio screen with her iphone plugged in she was showing the name of a song she had playing from itunes. It said Britney Sills. I wonder why she has her personal iphone and personal itunes account named Britney. I thought she only used the name Britney on youtube and social media because she said she didn't think anyone would know how to pronounce her real name spelling of Brittany?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 am

TeaFor2 wrote:On her snapchat yesterday there was a picture of her car radio screen with her iphone plugged in she was showing the name of a song she had playing from itunes. It said Britney Sills. I wonder why she has her personal iphone and personal itunes account named Britney. I thought she only used the name Britney on youtube and social media because she said she didn't think anyone would know how to pronounce her real name spelling of Brittany?

Because this girl is vapid and the epitome of first world problems. She doesn’t like the way her birth name was spelled or pronounced so she changes it.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby teahathspilleth123 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:49 am

Wow just wow. I just read the part about her younow where she said she has enough saved to buy a house and how youtube pays so good.. Yet she wasn't willing to dip into her huge savings a bit to help her dad??? Oh and remember at the same time she asked her subscribers to donate money she was out paying hundreds getting her eyebrows microbladed, still getting starbucks daily and takeout meals daily. She had the money but wanted to use it on herself instead.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper

Postby Kish » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:50 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I am sorry but the "you must be jealous" argument is always the stupidest fucking argument.

YES! Let me count the ways why I should be jealous of this dumbass.

1. She has knowingly risked passing on a genetic issue To her bandaid baby.

2. She knowingly had a bandaid baby with no plans of staying with her father long time.

3. She stayed in a relationship with a man she had no plans of being with for how many years ?

4. She has never worked a day in her life. She has no concept on how to be an actual productive human being.

5. She practically begs for people to send her shit. " Oh gee, I am going to open a PO box just for letters yall!" *hint hint*

6. My daddy is sick can you send money to help him *insert Target shopping haul*

I mean I could go on and on but yes. So jealous lol.

I’m currently catching up on threads, but I just read this and …

Kish
Informer

Postby misskaila93 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:40 am

Shibbyy wrote:wow! SOME of you are some seriously ugly trolls. While some of the YT moms I can agree with the fucked up shit some of you say, however the things you are saying regarding Britney and her as a parent to her termanilly I’ll son is just cruel. Why dont you try putting yourselves in her position before ripping her apart while hiding behind your computers. It must be so heart breaking, so draining, and so much work dealing with something of that magnitude. I am sure half of you who think you would be/ are better parents than she are just trying to find little things to pick apart because you hope she reads these and they break her down which makes you feel better about your lives in some sick and twisted way. She is one of the best moms I have seen especially with a huge weight on her shoulders such as that.
And honestly why do any of you give a shit that she bought new things for her apartment. She obviously wouldn’t buy new things if she wasn’t in a place financially to do so. You all just show how sadly jealous of her you are that she is killing it as a 25 year old mom of three and at her job! GET A LIFE!

Girl...shut up
misskaila93
Informer

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 am

On sc she’s talking about this collagen stuff and said, “after having 5 kids...or after going through 5...what? Why did I say 5? 3! 3 kids!”

Why would she just randomly say 5? I thought that was odd. I wonder if she had 2 miscarriages or something? My husband’s cousin has had 2 miscarriages, and sometimes she will refer to her current pregnancy as being her 4th child. It breaks my heart when that happens bc she doesn’t talk about her miscarriages, and it’s like reality slaps her in the face when she slips ups And acknowledges those babies.

MommaOfThree
True Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:46 am

DP....Or abortions bc they were boys.

MommaOfThree
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:51 am

MommaOfThree wrote:DP....Or abortions bc they were boys.

Legit if that’s the reason..... I just can’t wrap my head around that.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby JennaLuvBug » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:55 am

I couldn’t be jealous of someone whose only form of communication with their partner is “let’s make another baby” instead of openly talking about their problems. How sad is that? Such low self esteem where you can jump into bed, but are too ashamed to use your words. Poor child who exsists only because ,mommy and daddy thought a baby would make the problems better. How sad to be trapped in a relationship where you guys are afraid to be alone in the same room, and haven’t shared a bed baby free in over 3 years.

Now she’s a single mom to three without any real world experience. I mean this girl isn’t comfortable driving in her brand new car with all her kids a few states over.... now she cares for all three solely on her own. I hope she’s comfortable.

Yeah her life is really something to strive for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby Junebug8+ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:56 am

It doesn't seem like Britney has a gender preference.
Junebug8+
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:59 am

Junebug8+ wrote:It doesn't seem like Britney has a gender preference.

For children or partners?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Junebug8+ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:05 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:

Children.
Junebug8+
Amateur

Postby RedRuby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:21 am

olemama wrote:
amykay wrote:Kind of OT but anyone know what’s going on with her sister? I kind of think she and her gf broke up.. this is pure speculation but they used to snapchat each other constantly and stuff. Now they don’t upload videos on YT anymore and I haven’t seen them snapchat anything about each other for at least the past month. Just sayin

They posted a picture of themselves on Instagram on Jan. 24. And in her last video, Alyssa explained she was embarrassed by her weight gain so she didn't want to put videos out. But I'm not on Snapchat so I don't know the latest and greatest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RedRuby
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:37 am

MommaOfThree wrote:On sc she’s talking about this collagen stuff and said, “after having 5 kids...or after going through 5...what? Why did I say 5? 3! 3 kids!”

Why would she just randomly say 5? I thought that was odd. I wonder if she had 2 miscarriages or something? My husband’s cousin has had 2 miscarriages, and sometimes she will refer to her current pregnancy as being her 4th child. It breaks my heart when that happens bc she doesn’t talk about her miscarriages, and it’s like reality slaps her in the face when she slips ups And acknowledges those babies.

I'm the same. My second pregnancy ended in stillbirth and when ever someone ask me how many kids I have I say two but without fail I think of my little baby every time and feel so guilty for not saying 3. But I don't want to get into that conversation with strangers or start crying.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Adp1993 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:DP....Or abortions bc they were boys.

I don't think she had enough time in between Nolan's diagnosis and Harlow's pregnancy to have 2 abortions...Thats a pretty messed up theory.
Adp1993
Talker

Postby amykay » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:20 pm

RedRuby wrote:
olemama wrote:
amykay wrote:Kind of OT but anyone know what’s going on with her sister? I kind of think she and her gf broke up.. this is pure speculation but they used to snapchat each other constantly and stuff. Now they don’t upload videos on YT anymore and I haven’t seen them snapchat anything about each other for at least the past month. Just sayin

They posted a picture of themselves on Instagram on Jan. 24. And in her last video, Alyssa explained she was embarrassed by her weight gain so she didn't want to put videos out. But I'm not on Snapchat so I don't know the latest and greatest.

Her location is Laura and she’s giving the middle finger lol hmmm
amykay
Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Junebug8+ wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:

Children.

They probably were referring to terminating a boy because of the risk of duchenne.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:42 pm

I know why would she say 5 ? So random and weird
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:50 pm

olemama wrote:They posted a picture of themselves on Instagram on Jan. 24. And in her last video, Alyssa explained she was embarrassed by her weight gain so she didn't want to put videos out. But I'm not on Snapchat so I don't know the latest and greatest.

Her weight is the last thing she needs to be embarrassed by...
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:56 pm

marshmellow wrote:I know why would she say 5 ? So random and weird

The only thing that would make sense would be one termination before Aria and then one after Nolan. But I don't think she did. Maybe she wanted 5 kids?

ytdramaqueen
Informer

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:00 pm

I really think it was just a slip of the tongue tbh. Nothing really to pick apart

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby js2013 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:08 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I really think it was just a slip of the tongue tbh. Nothing really to pick apart

Or because she's used to saying "a family of 5" and it's on her mind now that that's no more...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:34 pm

js2013 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I really think it was just a slip of the tongue tbh. Nothing really to pick apart

Or because she's used to saying "a family of 5" and it's on her mind now that that's no more...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or she wants two more kids lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby