Can't wait to see the one year montage of Landon
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

Of course they screw it all up and don’t even see “Uncle” perform at the cheer competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Keren forgets her phone and swears at Khoa when they can't find each other for 20 minutes? Doesn't she have two phones too? The way she speaks to Khoa is so disrespectful. Couldn't believe her rude interjection when he was fondly speaking about a property he had sold in a neighborhood they were driving by. Can't believe her level of unecessary bitchiness. Dealing with her daily must be a nightmare..Urgh
calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calmposure »

The start of the vlog “I am LIKE beyond annoyed because khoa left me and I don’t have my phone, and I don’t know where he is.” Aka she doesn’t want to be out in public alone with Landon. Bitch you’re lucky he hasn’t left you for good Dealing with her attitude must be so hard on the daily. That’s probably why he (acts) so easy going because if he really thought about it, he wouldn’t be with her by now. Also, gotta love that Wubbanub hanging out of Jackson’s mouth AGAIN in the first few minutes. Anyone catch how Khoa sticks up for Landon when they were going back and forth with the train table? The favoritism is so real with Jackson.

bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

This vlog gave me so much second-hand stress. Keren complaining the whole time, being rude to Khoa, forgetting her phone, all the arguing, Khoa being unable to discipline Jackson when he wasn't listening (KK need parenting classes). I used to do dance and cheer competitions, and it's really not that hard to find where you need to go if you pay attention. There are tons of signs, and you can always ask someone for help; it was supposed to be nice thing for Khoa's sister and they managed to mess it up. They just couldn't stop wandering around and complaining, that is, until Khoa got noticed by a bunch of teenage girls, then it was all great.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

example #3838382873 of keren being an attention seeking brat:

Khoa filming the cheerleaders permforming: wow thats so amazing!!

moon face: that used to be me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think she posted that they will likely (definitely) have a 4th baby because when this baby is a boy they won't be seen as trying again for a girl, even though thats what it will be. She can just say "oh, remember we wanted a 4th anyways!". :?

I think she is in for a serious reality check when this baby arrives. She treats Landon like a little baby still but he will nearly (I think?) 1.5 when the baby arrives and Jackson will be right around 3. Toddlers are so fun but man they are a handful sometimes! If Jackson stops taking his 3 hour naps im not sure how she will cope, even with all the help she gets.
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

The latest vlog pissed me off. Khoa is literally talking about one of his passions and Keren goes "huh nobody cares"???? I don't know if this is just me, but when my boyfriend talks about his passions I'm genuinely interested just because it's what he is interested in, even if it's not something I'd care about on my own. Keren literally only cares about HERSELF and her OWN interests.
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

celeste1029 wrote:The latest vlog pissed me off. Khoa is literally talking about one of his passions and Keren goes "huh nobody cares"???? I don't know if this is just me, but when my boyfriend talks about his passions I'm genuinely interested just because it's what he is interested in, even if it's not something I'd care about on my own. Keren literally only cares about HERSELF and her OWN interests.
And her only interests are coffee, fast food, and shopping.

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Sorry for the double post but Khoa also needs to calm his ego. At 5:35 when that girl says hi to him and he gets so excited like "do you want a picture? do you want to be in the video? do you guys want to be on youtube?" the girl didn't even ask for any of those things. she literally just said hi. CHILL!!!
kkbe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkbe »

celeste1029 wrote:The latest vlog pissed me off. Khoa is literally talking about one of his passions and Keren goes "huh nobody cares"???? I don't know if this is just me, but when my boyfriend talks about his passions I'm genuinely interested just because it's what he is interested in, even if it's not something I'd care about on my own. Keren literally only cares about HERSELF and her OWN interests.
The face he made after she said that made me feel really bad for him. Damn, Keren, he puts up with your shit daily and does whatever you want and you can’t even let him talk about something he’s proud of? I’m glad she’s showing who she really is in the vlogs now so their minions can see how shitty she really is.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Rkp65i wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!
No reputable ones WILL and CAN. Sketchy places where cross contamination or needle sharing would be the only concern. You would literally have to be in a gutter swamp getting tattooed. You absolutely can while pregnant if you choose to

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!
Plus I never said she should only that she absolutely could because dummies kept saying "you cant get tattooed pregnant" yes you can. Thats all I said because I hate people spreading false information. Good lord

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

No reputable ones WILL and CAN. Sketchy places where cross contamination or needle sharing would be the only concern. You would literally have to be in a gutter swamp getting tattooed. You absolutely can while pregnant if you choose to

Sure, you could, but why risk it? It’s such an unnecessary risk.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

It’s like drinking while pregnant. Should you? Absolutely not. Can you physically still drink while pregnant? Yes.

I don’t know why you’re arguing saying that you can. I mean of course you CAN get a tattoo but no one meant it like that. No one meant that being pregnant means there’s some sort of force field around you that protects you against a tattoo gun, you know?

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!

Sure, you could, but why risk it? It’s such an unnecessary risk.

I guess just because I have tattoos along with everyone I know. I know alot of artists and pregnant women come in especially for smaller ones all the time. If I had a regular artist that I trust I dont see a wrong thing with it. All needles are sterile and I guess since they use the same sterilization methods we do in dentistry I trust it. Just personal preference of course but my issue was people going in on others saying you cant while pregnant when you can. That was all. Just dont like incorrect info being out there.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:
And her only interests are coffee, fast food, and shopping.

And jackson

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!

It’s like drinking while pregnant. Should you? Absolutely not. Can you physically still drink while pregnant? Yes.

I don’t know why you’re arguing saying that you can. I mean of course you CAN get a tattoo but no one meant it like that. No one meant that being pregnant means there’s some sort of force field around you that protects you against a tattoo gun, you know?

You can actually safely have a glass of wine too. Who were you guys obstetricians? Im more shocked by her heavy caffeine use than a tattoo or glass of wine. Theres no comparison between heavily drinking and tattooing. Its ink and a small amount. Tattoos wont hurt a fetus caffeine is not good and of course hard liquor, drugs, or cigarettes arent good. A tattoo, fine. Just a clean reputable studio/artist, and taking care of the healing process is all it would take. Which if she just got an L she would absolutely be fine. Truth be told she probably only wants the J because shes a bitch. Id like to tattoo that on her forehead or Landons name Image

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I guess I just don’t see it as a necessary risk. If you can’t wait til the end of your pregnancy to get a tattoo then you’ve got some serious patience issues.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

I don't know how I came to think of this, but, do you guys think that Keren would be so petty to ask Kyra to be the godmother of the new baby?? I know, the other person that you could think of is Jackie, or maybe one of her sisters, but think about it, she'd have Kyra to boost her subscriber count and popularity in general.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”