Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by bribri2299 »

spilledtea wrote:
_MichelleP_ wrote:
bribri2299 wrote:I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't actually believe someone would post something as heartbreaking as that. I have reported the video and so should many others. There are TONS of videos of hers that under their new rules she should be demonetized..
I've reported it to and all the die hard bramfam attacking people with actual sense. I can't believe after all that too they didn't even take him to the vet!
YES! Taking milo to the vet should have been the first thing that they did! The poor thing had tire marks on him and was bleeding! But no, instead they stayed home and just watched him all night. They should have at least gotten up the next morning and taken him to the vet but they went to an “important meeting” instead? You cannot just take care of your dog when it’s convenient for you, you made a commitment to take care of this dog! He is not an accessory!
What’s the point of bramty’s mom and brother visiting their home besides for content? There were four adults in the house, four people capable of taking the dog to the vet. God forbid milo has a concussion or internal bleeding. But I guess that would make for great content.

sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

Her manager must be doing something because everyone’s channels are being demonitized. Idk if that is what management does but that’s my theory

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Wow I really liked her at first. Now I can't stand her.
All those dramatic thumbnails and titles.. at first there was a ghost!!! Then they "pranked" each other and no one had a clue about it! I mean come on, everything is staged!!
Also I can't stand her mother, does she have some kind of problem?? Why is she screaming and looking for a husband or boyfriend and wants to get fucked all the time? What kind of a person is she??? She is disgusting and ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

What the hell is up with Bramty literally flashing the cash in the last couple of vlogs? Who gives their kid $60 for playing in the garden? It means nothing to her, a dollar would have been the same to Penelope.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Emysere wrote:What the hell is up with Bramty literally flashing the cash in the last couple of vlogs? Who gives their kid $60 for playing in the garden? It means nothing to her, a dollar would have been the same to Penelope.
forreall! she isn't humble anymore way to show your kid how to be spoiled as fuck and materialistic.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Is any one buying all this ghost stuff? Idk, I barely follow her family/channel (mostly just on Twitter for the drama she occassionally starts) but she’s posting about it now and I’m sort of rolling my eyes. Of course the first thing you do if you suspect there’s a ghost in your house is hop on instagram live....
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Emysere wrote:So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
yeah, I use to really like her videos. She was very relatable and a great young mom who also took care of herself, but ever since the money started rolling in and all the fake vlogs I unsubscribed and stopped watching. I just can't seem to relate anymore with all the vlogs being set up and nothing seems genuine anymore.

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Emysere wrote:So Bramty got an assistant to organise her closet?? Wtf? Yt has really gone to her head. Gonna stop watching her. She's become really unlikeable since she started flashing her newfound wealth.
yeah, I use to really like her videos. She was very relatable and a great young mom who also took care of herself, but ever since the money started rolling in and all the fake vlogs I unsubscribed and stopped watching. I just can't seem to relate anymore with all the vlogs being set up and nothing seems genuine anymore.

I agree she's just to much now which is sad because she was one of the few vloggers i enjoyed to watch and now shes over the top and all about money and fishing for views/subs with this ghost crap.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

I really don’t get how these YouTubers say they’re so busy all the time? Like what do you do? You post videos & get paid for it what’s so busy about that. There’s something YouTubers don’t tell us about that makes them so busy, I don’t get why Bramty got that little girl being her bitch she’s not an “assistant” that’s her bitch! Bramty is a SAHM. She can most definitely clean her damn house especially now that her kid is in school. She’s such a lazy bitch!

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

I don’t understand why bramty’s thread is so small. There are so many things about her, her family, channel and parenting that are problematic lol.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand why bramty’s thread is so small. There are so many things about her, her family, channel and parenting that are problematic lol.

I've said this before and everyone jumped on me saying she's a great mom and a great person blah blah blah, but I still see so many things wrong with their vlogs. Not denying she's a good mom, but she's changed a lot!

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Not so long ago I commented saying that I enjoy her videos, but dam I can’t stand Penelope! I know she’s a little girl but omg she’s such a bratty ass cry baby! And bramty gives in & lets her have her way all the dam time! Ugh this little girl is just going to get worse.
And an assistant? For what? These yt moms think they’e so busy when they literally don’t do shit besides stay home. I’m surprised she hasn’t popped out another baby for the views.

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I don't watch these people, but the video about a 2yo getting a tattoo popped up in my feed and literally what is wrong with them??? who does this kind of stuff to a 2 yo??
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

How have they not been demonetized?!

:love2:
gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

How can you think she really gave her 2 y/o a tattoo?! You must be crazy to think anyone would do that. She just does skits for views now and said on twitter they used a Sharpie. But the fact there’s so many people in the comments of her vlog actually thinking they got her one, just shows her channel is now just a bunch of 12 y/o kids when it used to be a channel for mommies. I loved Bramty, but she tried too hard to be like a Jake Paul vlogger and now the videos don’t even seem genuine anymore.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wonder how many calls the shops gonna get about tattooing a 2 year old lol
sammmy44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sammmy44 »

I don't want to be mean but Penelope is annoying. It's the way she talks
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

how long do you think it'll take for bramty to shit on the life of us vlogs? lol

Return to “A-H”