Swiftem01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

Terelynne wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Does Khoa seriously not know why his kids are so small? Is he retarded? The reason they are so small is because they dont feed their children correctly. They dont get enough nutrients. All they eat is junkfood...

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

Honestly no. Some kids are just Small. And you can’t compare them to other kids either. My son is SKINNY af, it’s all just genetics. They’ll eventually hit a growth spurt and be tall like Khoa, or maybe they’ll take after Keren and just be small. But I do agree they eat like shit but that’s just toddlers, mine hardly will eat anything either. So it’s really ignorant of you guys to say stuff like that. Not like I’m on kk’s side but still.
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

Swiftem01 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Does Khoa seriously not know why his kids are so small? Is he retarded? The reason they are so small is because they dont feed their children correctly. They dont get enough nutrients. All they eat is junkfood...

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

Honestly no. Some kids are just Small. And you can’t compare them to other kids either. My son is SKINNY af, it’s all just genetics. They’ll eventually hit a growth spurt and be tall like Khoa, or maybe they’ll take after Keren and just be small. But I do agree they eat like shit but that’s just toddlers, mine hardly will eat anything either. So it’s really ignorant of you guys to say stuff like that. Not like I’m on kk’s side but still.
The thing is,they dont even TRY to feed their kids with proper meals...
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.
bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

Whateverumean wrote:When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.
They don't show it because they don't want to explain to their audience how Jackson is delayed/too small/has an open bite because of them. If they were really as humble as they pretend to be, they would open up and talk about these things. Real life, not starbucks and "interior decorating" from Target
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

queentee20 wrote:
Swiftem01 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:
Lol He’s so clueless!!!

No da fence but we’re not talking about your kids. We’re talking about kk and from what we see in the vlogs they don’t feed their boys properly, EVER... they fed Landon scraps the other day SCRAPS literal SCRAPS of food and they give jackson, a TWO YEAR OLD a handful of pasta as a meal.. I’m sure you feed your kids well and yeah, for you it may be genetics but with Keren and khoa I do think it’s due to them not feeding the kids properly

Oh and about YOUR kids not eating much, we’ve seen Jackson asking for food so it’s not that he eats a little, Keren is literally an idiot.
Exactly. I remember a vlog not that long ago when khoa was eating dinner and Jackson sat on his lap and went to town on khoa’s broccoli. It’s also probably why Jackson naps so much, he’s 2 and a half and still naps like 3 hours a day and sleeps 12+ hours at night. Tiredness is a sign of iron deficiency, which I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he had an iron deficiency considering all he eats is corn dogs and plain noodles. They don’t even try to feed those properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bee13 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.
They don't show it because they don't want to explain to their audience how Jackson is delayed/too small/has an open bite because of them. If they were really as humble as they pretend to be, they would open up and talk about these things. Real life, not starbucks and "interior decorating" from Target
I honestly think they haven’t seen a paediatrician. They would edit out those parts and put Jackson crying face getting shot as thumbnail. You know $$
Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

Seriously what is up with them calling Landon “it”. That is not okay.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Drive thru is a food group!!! Come on now :)
Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

queentee20 wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Seriously what is up with them calling Landon “it”. That is not okay.

And “that” or “this” they think they’re being funny by mocking us and the comments but when Landon grows up and sees that what are they going to say “oh well these people on this gossip site would make fun of us so we would say it to make fun of them!” Wtf kind of parenting are they setting themselves up for
I just can’t get over their stupidity.

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

No wonder he loves going to Nonnie’s and ba noi’s so much!! He gets real food.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:They are such attention whores putting all the names of their “favorite channels” below the video. Uh huh. “Favorite channels” my ass. More like “Youtubers I can profit off of AND that I get a hard on for every time someone mentions their name.”

Glaring omission: OKBaby?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sasperillo wrote:KKeyelashesAstray
YES PLEASE

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

khoa prob jacked on to elle's new vid collabing with corrina cause they kissed. :?
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

He legit looks like a vampire!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

omg that poor kids teeth are fucked

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Mlburk wrote:He legit looks like a vampire!
I am scared he will bite me through the screen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Landon with his raccoon stuffed toy is so adorable. <3 I’m glad he needs that over Binky. They shouldn’t force him to take it.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 012d19.jpg[/img]

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”