8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by sugarpea »

They are so lame. "We're getting home so late. It's like 9 o'clock" LOL. Maybe it's just because I live downtown in a cosmopolitan city but that made me laugh so hard. I often don't eat dinner until 9. They are just soooo sheltered.
ohnogurl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohnogurl »

sasperillo wrote:
janica wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Well after witnessing Shari’s crime against humanity (what she did to those spaghetti) I can speak for all other Italians and declare that their family is no longer allowed on our pretty peninsula.
What did she do? Too scared to watch haha
She had a large pyrex of cold, cooked spaghetti that had been put in the fridge completely undressed, with no sauce and were all stuck to each other. She pulled some out and put them in one of those "to go" containers that Ruby has been using and took it with her in the car, presumably still with no sauce. I've seen people in the US do this before so if there are any doubts about why this is weird to an Italian here it goes: Pasta is like God to most Italians. We grow up making it and critiquing it. You do not strain your noodles and put them in the fridge. You sautee them in the sauce for 30 seconds and eat it immediately, while they're hot. Eating leftover pasta is considered sad (most of us weigh the pasta before cooking so there are no leftovers) but still okay, as long as the pasta has already married the sauce (or if it's in some type of casserole then that's fine). You just don't save cold, naked noodles. Barf.
I'm not even Italian but I have to agree with that. Who on Earth would eat pasta with no sauce?? The sauce is what gives it any flavor. That's just gross.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

^ not going to lie, I like pasta noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:^ not going to lie, I like pasta noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese lol
But that's _something_. It's not cold, bald noodles.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
thenightowl wrote:^ not going to lie, I like pasta noodles with butter and Parmesan cheese lol

Oh she was eating just plain noodles with nothing? ew! Might as well be chewing on ice or something lol.
illumia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by illumia »

Two words. Balloon. Pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

all this talk about pasta but like she took away her kids shoes as a punishment? I get they're light up shoes and she probably really likes them but thats besides the point. they're shoes!!!!! Last i checked its winter in utah too. SHOES!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

UGH. Apart from the fact that I absolutely hate all this boyfriend/girlfriend talk all the youtubers love to put out about their CHILDREN, the poor girl who "dumped" Chad on his birthday is bound to get some flak for this vlog. I mean, it's not even what happened! They decided to be friends or whatever and Ruby said she still really likes the kid. And then the thumbnail is "Dumped on his birthday". It's ridiculous.
Also, I know it's all in jest probably, but does it seem like Chad is encouraged to have a girlfriend, when Shari most definitely is not encouraged to have a boyfriend? All of it is revolting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:UGH. Apart from the fact that I absolutely hate all this boyfriend/girlfriend talk all the youtubers love to put out about their CHILDREN, the poor girl who "dumped" Chad on his birthday is bound to get some flak for this vlog. I mean, it's not even what happened! They decided to be friends or whatever and Ruby said she still really likes the kid. And then the thumbnail is "Dumped on his birthday". It's ridiculous.
Also, I know it's all in jest probably, but does it seem like Chad is encouraged to have a girlfriend, when Shari most definitely is not encouraged to have a boyfriend? All of it is revolting.
They encouraged Shari to have a boyfriend. There were a bunch of vlogs when they were in Florida about Shari and her "boyfriend". And she isn't allowed to "date" until she's 16, but they use "boyfriend" BS as vlog fodder. It's really sick.
She had a "boyfriend" for a while at least, and Ruby said she liked him because he didn't mind being filmed. I hope his parents were ok with it.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Russell’s laugh is manic in the video... i am not making fun of him at all... but just things we’ve been talking about for awhile.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Russell’s laugh in that vlog.... I appreciate kids his age tend to ‘show off’ around elder siblings friends and he got a reaction so probably felt more inclined to continue laughing. Coupled with the fact he was probably allowed sugary soda, treats etc at the birthday party. But wow. That kid is odd

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

thenightowl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Oh she was eating just plain noodles with nothing? ew! Might as well be chewing on ice or something lol.
When I was a kid I'd always eat lasagna noodles plain out of the strainer if there was any extra after my mom put together the lasagna. I thought they were delicious lol.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Aurielle wrote:all this talk about pasta but like she took away her kids shoes as a punishment? I get they're light up shoes and she probably really likes them but thats besides the point. they're shoes!!!!! Last i checked its winter in utah too. SHOES!
I might be wrong but I think it was a new pair of shoes that she bought specifically as a reward for wearing the seatbelt. She’s done similar rewards with Eve in the past for staying dry at night. I think she is moving towards positive reinforcement instead of positive punishment with her. Too bad that the span of the behavior and reward is too long to be effective with Eve. She should have done a token system or something like that (you get a token for every car ride where you keep your searbelt on without a reminder and then when you have 10-15-20 tokens you can exchange them for the “big prize” of the shoes. But it is funny that she chose shoes since Eve is always barefoot (Ruby can’t be bothered to check to see whether her 4 year old is appropriately dressed when they leave the house).
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

i felt that the part of chads birthday when he was reading out russels card really proves how they think intelligence is everything! i though it was seriously cruel, try to take the piss out of a child because hes learning to spell, instead of just saying thank you like a normal person. and the parents laugh along with them. both there older kids are little s***s mind my un mormon worthy mouth. they just think "oh if your not smart and know facts then I will laugh and bring you down. funny coming from a family who believe in a man in the sky. lucky russell laughed along, but im sure many kids would be offended and humiliated for that
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:i felt that the part of chads birthday when he was reading out russels card really proves how they think intelligence is everything! i though it was seriously cruel, try to take the piss out of a child because hes learning to spell, instead of just saying thank you like a normal person. and the parents laugh along with them. both there older kids are little s***s mind my un mormon worthy mouth. they just think "oh if your not smart and know facts then I will laugh and bring you down. funny coming from a family who believe in a man in the sky. lucky russell laughed along, but im sure many kids would be offended and humiliated for that
Especially since Russell has always seemed very emotional and sensitive. Such great older siblings!

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

The way Ruby says “sandwich” is seriously the worst
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:i felt that the part of chads birthday when he was reading out russels card really proves how they think intelligence is everything! i though it was seriously cruel, try to take the piss out of a child because hes learning to spell, instead of just saying thank you like a normal person. and the parents laugh along with them. both there older kids are little s***s mind my un mormon worthy mouth. they just think "oh if your not smart and know facts then I will laugh and bring you down. funny coming from a family who believe in a man in the sky. lucky russell laughed along, but im sure many kids would be offended and humiliated for that
Aw no for once I took it as older brother teasing younger brother, a lot to show off to his friends but also just sibling teasing, I thought it showed their relationship quite nicely! Ruby picked it up and read it out as a normal card so none of it felt to me like they were making out like he was stupid!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

There's more evidence of manic Russell in Shari's nighttime routine video. It will be so interesting to see what he's like as he grows. Ruby seems to find his behavior so endearing...she's either oblivious or covering up for knowing something is just a little off with him.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

Tiger27 wrote:There's more evidence of manic Russell in Shari's nighttime routine video. It will be so interesting to see what he's like as he grows. Ruby seems to find his behavior so endearing...she's either oblivious or covering up for knowing something is just a little off with him.
his problem is he's over cuddled. he has no independence. not in the way the others did. it seems that because their income has grew since the younger two, shes been able to put more time into her kids, where and the older ones were young during their time of struggles so she raised them to fend for themselves. Russell is very co-dependant on his mom, when a knee is scrapped its "omg you poor thing, mommy will give you whatever you want" instead of "oh dear, lets clean that up, just be more careful next time. and because of that russell knows there is no limits to tantrums and throwing a fit when it doesnt go the way he wants it too. i think ruby needs to give him more tough love instead of giving in to every complaint. russell seems a little of a perfectionist, so when things are not in order he gets very hypersensitive over it. he does show traits of slow learning, seems like it runs on rubys side of the family. i too had learning development issues and was extremely clingy to my mom, i would literally run out of school and cry if she left me and could never be independant and because of that i still feel afraid to do things a lone. she really needs to work on that with him.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Russell’s behavior is seriously annoying. They need to teach him how to regulate his emotions, I can only imagine what his classmates think of him.

I’m glad Ruby told Eve she can’t get a toy and needs to wait.

Why do they get their kids SD cards and camera things for their birthdays? They don’t even have a kids channel, and Shari is by no means a huge YTer with her channel. It has never even seemed like Chad has shown an interest in vlogging to be receiving stuff like that

Return to “8 Passengers”