lmao nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Badassmom_
Talker

Advertisement

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Swiftem01 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Terelynne wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Does Khoa seriously not know why his kids are so small? Is he retarded? The reason they are so small is because they dont feed their children correctly. They dont get enough nutrients. All they eat is junkfood...

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

Honestly no. Some kids are just Small. And you can’t compare them to other kids either. My son is SKINNY af, it’s all just genetics. They’ll eventually hit a growth spurt and be tall like Khoa, or maybe they’ll take after Keren and just be small. But I do agree they eat like shit but that’s just toddlers, mine hardly will eat anything either. So it’s really ignorant of you guys to say stuff like that. Not like I’m on kk’s side but still.
Swiftem01
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Swiftem01 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Does Khoa seriously not know why his kids are so small? Is he retarded? The reason they are so small is because they dont feed their children correctly. They dont get enough nutrients. All they eat is junkfood...

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

Honestly no. Some kids are just Small. And you can’t compare them to other kids either. My son is SKINNY af, it’s all just genetics. They’ll eventually hit a growth spurt and be tall like Khoa, or maybe they’ll take after Keren and just be small. But I do agree they eat like shit but that’s just toddlers, mine hardly will eat anything either. So it’s really ignorant of you guys to say stuff like that. Not like I’m on kk’s side but still.

No da fence but we’re not talking about your kids. We’re talking about kk and from what we see in the vlogs they don’t feed their boys properly, EVER... they fed Landon scraps the other day SCRAPS literal SCRAPS of food and they give jackson, a TWO YEAR OLD a handful of pasta as a meal.. I’m sure you feed your kids well and yeah, for you it may be genetics but with Keren and khoa I do think it’s due to them not feeding the kids properly

Oh and about YOUR kids not eating much, we’ve seen Jackson asking for food so it’s not that he eats a little, Keren is literally an idiot.
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby mittemitt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Swiftem01 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

The thing is,they dont even TRY to feed their kids with proper meals...
mittemitt
Amateur

Postby Whateverumean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm

When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby bee13 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Whateverumean wrote:When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.

They don't show it because they don't want to explain to their audience how Jackson is delayed/too small/has an open bite because of them. If they were really as humble as they pretend to be, they would open up and talk about these things. Real life, not starbucks and "interior decorating" from Target
bee13
Amateur

Postby staceybrax » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:28 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Swiftem01 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:[quote="mittemitt"]Does Khoa seriously not know why his kids are so small? Is he retarded? The reason they are so small is because they dont feed their children correctly. They dont get enough nutrients. All they eat is junkfood...

Lol He’s so clueless!!!

No da fence but we’re not talking about your kids. We’re talking about kk and from what we see in the vlogs they don’t feed their boys properly, EVER... they fed Landon scraps the other day SCRAPS literal SCRAPS of food and they give jackson, a TWO YEAR OLD a handful of pasta as a meal.. I’m sure you feed your kids well and yeah, for you it may be genetics but with Keren and khoa I do think it’s due to them not feeding the kids properly

Oh and about YOUR kids not eating much, we’ve seen Jackson asking for food so it’s not that he eats a little, Keren is literally an idiot.[/quote]

Exactly. I remember a vlog not that long ago when khoa was eating dinner and Jackson sat on his lap and went to town on khoa’s broccoli. It’s also probably why Jackson naps so much, he’s 2 and a half and still naps like 3 hours a day and sleeps 12+ hours at night. Tiredness is a sign of iron deficiency, which I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he had an iron deficiency considering all he eats is corn dogs and plain noodles. They don’t even try to feed those properly.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm

bee13 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:When was the last time these kids have seen their paediatricians? Aren’t they getting vaccinated? Didn’t see them get flu shots either and they take them out to malls and cheer leading stuff where it’s so crowded and can transmit easily.

They don't show it because they don't want to explain to their audience how Jackson is delayed/too small/has an open bite because of them. If they were really as humble as they pretend to be, they would open up and talk about these things. Real life, not starbucks and "interior decorating" from Target

I honestly think they haven’t seen a paediatrician. They would edit out those parts and put Jackson crying face getting shot as thumbnail. You know $$
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby Icebabyqueen9 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Seriously what is up with them calling Landon “it”. That is not okay.

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Drive thru is a food group!!! Come on now :)
fingusername
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Seriously what is up with them calling Landon “it”. That is not okay.

And “that” or “this” they think they’re being funny by mocking us and the comments but when Landon grows up and sees that what are they going to say “oh well these people on this gossip site would make fun of us so we would say it to make fun of them!” Wtf kind of parenting are they setting themselves up for
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby Icebabyqueen9 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:02 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Icebabyqueen9 wrote:Seriously what is up with them calling Landon “it”. That is not okay.

And “that” or “this” they think they’re being funny by mocking us and the comments but when Landon grows up and sees that what are they going to say “oh well these people on this gossip site would make fun of us so we would say it to make fun of them!” Wtf kind of parenting are they setting themselves up for

I just can’t get over their stupidity.

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur

Postby skxo3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:05 pm

No wonder he loves going to Nonnie’s and ba noi’s so much!! He gets real food.

skxo3
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 pm

skxo3 wrote:No wonder he loves going to Nonnie’s and ba noi’s so much!! He gets real food.

YES!!! Lol I love when he asks to go to them. He knows grandmas = food. And they probably spoil him with love and affection and attention
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:They are such attention whores putting all the names of their “favorite channels” below the video. Uh huh. “Favorite channels” my ass. More like “Youtubers I can profit off of AND that I get a hard on for every time someone mentions their name.”

Glaring omission: OKBaby?
Chichi
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:10 pm

sasperillo wrote:KKeyelashesAstray

YES PLEASE

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby spilledtea » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 pm

khoa prob jacked on to elle's new vid collabing with corrina cause they kissed. :?
spilledtea
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:39 pm

spilledtea wrote:khoa prob jacked on to elle's new vid collabing with corrina cause they kissed. :?

Literally laughing out loud
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mlburk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 am

He legit looks like a vampire!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mlburk
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 am

omg that poor kids teeth are fucked

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby Faat18 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:13 am

Mlburk wrote:He legit looks like a vampire!
I am scared he will bite me through the screen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 am

Landon with his raccoon stuffed toy is so adorable. <3 I’m glad he needs that over Binky. They shouldn’t force him to take it.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Lagorda_12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180213/7be4564ac9139b5d8cb626fe42012d19.jpg[/img]

Lagorda_12
Talker

Postby JKYOUTUBEGG » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:25 am

Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker

Postby Whateverumean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:40 am

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.
Whateverumean
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ