Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

Chichi wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:They are such attention whores putting all the names of their “favorite channels” below the video. Uh huh. “Favorite channels” my ass. More like “Youtubers I can profit off of AND that I get a hard on for every time someone mentions their name.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glaring omission: OKBaby?
They have them under BFFL

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Whateverumean wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Keren will probably argue Jackson doesn’t need vaccinations because she doesn’t want to worry about the side affects like “developing autism.”

I hope she’s not one of those moms who seem to know more than modern med by doing “research” on the single published paper eons ago. :roll: She gives Tylenol even when not needed she better vaccinate those poor kids.
Shes filmed the kids getting vaxxed before. The flu shot wasn’t even effective this year so I don’t blame her for not giving them that. It’s probably because YouTube is starting to demonetize channels that show kids in distress and shots are one of those things

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Dang at the end of yesterday's video when they are in the car homegirl looks puffy in all areas of her body. She's not even far along yet and she's already starting to bloat up. Keren, seriously girl drink some water and stop eating so much sodium. Just because your chipotle has "greens" in it doesn't mean it's healthy. She mentions at the mall that the little girl's parents where just buried in their phones, yeah kk just like your faces are always behind the camera. It's honestly the same thing the parents at the mall are shitty parents and so are you so get the eff of your high horse and stop believing the 12 year olds that y'all are both good parents.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

okaytherekyle wrote:Keren & Khoa say the parents at the mall just “let it happen” when their kid was misbehaving. Oh, like you two just LET IT HAPPEN when Jackson’s teeth were becoming more and more fucked up every day? Yeah. You guys have zero room to talk.

Not to mention how they never correct him and how he is constantly rough with Landon or takes all his stuff. If Jackson wants his toy he gets it. If Jackson wants his swing he gets it. Just has to cry and sweet Landon is like smiling thinking here you big baby and fix your busted grill while your at it Image

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

Gotta love the fact that scar had a regular paci even in their thumbnail while both landon and jackson still walks around with the newborn pacis all the time... at least the entire family isn't following their bad example.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KS18 wrote:Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life.

And yes, I'm not Keren, but I'm a close friend of hers (you see me in the vlogs sometimes) and I'll leave it at that.
KS18 Keren Swan? lol hi Keren!!! Get rid of the binky your child has one of the worst open bites I've ever seen in my years of practice and love your sweet boy Landon. Honestly he's the sweetheart and his smile is precious. Please dont fuck it up like you did the other screeching childs. Please and thank you.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:
KS18 wrote:Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life.

And yes, I'm not Keren, but I'm a close friend of hers (you see me in the vlogs sometimes) and I'll leave it at that.
I can guarantee you now that NOBODY here gives one single fuck who you are. When someone puts themselves out there they will attract fans and they will also attract criticism. That is just how it goes. You can’t have one without the other, as much as you narcissistic bunch of assholes may think that you are all perfect and above reproach, newsflash YOU ARE NOT. If you really are a close friend of Keren I suggest you stop wasting your time writing here and go and tell her that
1) She needs to take Jackson’s binky away
2) Children need at least FIVE servings of fruit and veg every day to be healthy
3) her second son needs just as much attention as crown prince Jackson
4) clothing for kids does extend beyond pyjamas and onesies
5) shoes were invented for a reason
6) there are better things to do with her children than take them to millennia mall or target.

Thank you, have a great day. Image

HELL YES!!!!!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohanapanda wrote:Lol and Keren wonders why Jackson is so small for his age... maybe BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T EVEN FEED HIM CORRECTLY. My coworker baby is almost the size of Jackson and he’s 6 month old

Also the damn coffee

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

angel15158 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
samawest wrote:Khoa reminds me of that awkward nerd in high school who mouth breathes and obsesses over anime. He's the type of guy that runs from class to class with his arms spread out behind him and wears a weird necklace that his parents bought him from some kind of store that sells d and d dice... so pretty much the most awkward person you know times 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'm dying, every high school had a couple of these.
Nothing wrong with being an awkward anti-social nerd who loves anime. Khoa is more of a geek since you have to be smart to be a nerd. Image

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I dont think its so much the geek in him or his really really feminine sensitive side but more his interest in other females or I cant figure out if he just wants to be one. Jury is still out. Keren may be his beard, lol. Thats why sadly he is the battered spouse.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

okaytherekyle wrote:

My sincerest apologies ..... that you’re a close friend of Keren’s. Yikes, that must be tough to actually know her in real life. Did she force you to make an account to defend her? Do you wanna talk about it? Do you need a tissue? Let it out sweetie. This is a safe space.

Well I dont know about safe. Lol it can get a little rough and these posts are old Im catching up so take it easy

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

mmoommoo wrote:Betting Keren only went to utah to make kyra jealous that she’s pregnant lol
Also betting Kyra will somehow “accidentally” get pregnant this month

I think she went to show OK's audience that she is pregnant so they will want to come to her channel instead (creepy weird fetish if you ask me) I dont want to watch someone just being pregnant. I just kinda accidentally stumbled onto another channel that led me to Keren. At first her personality seemed likable. Two videos later after I saw Jacksons teeth and made a comment I made it my life's mission to roast this family on the regular for lying about his condition and also continuing to allow it to worsen.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buttercup wrote:I think they’re planning to buy a new home. Keren has yet to finish her ugly ass dining room and ever since they found out they were pregnant she has been doing less Target decor shopping. Plus Nonnie just moved in so where the hell is the baby going to sleep?

I missed an explanation for this. Why the hell is her mom moving in? Will it be that spare room down by the master? Thats creepy as hell

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buttercup wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a4b1dc.jpg[/img]

Her Snapchat. When the filter can’t even fix her wrinkles or fucked up lashes Image

Ok her lashes are wonky and ugly asf but "crows feet" wrinkles and smile lines I think are super cute for some reason. Just makes me think that person must be happy alot to have fossilized that way. Lol, no but truly I find that endearing on men and women.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:Can we come up with a drinking game for their vlogs? Like, chug and finish your drink when Khoa says he loves his kids? Lol

LOL i would totally play
You will totally die

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:I’m watching OK’s vlog “I want another baby right now”. Khoa is SO AWKWARD. He tries so hard to be a cool, badass younger guy but he’s just not. Not to say that Oscar is but Oscar isn’t awkward. Like he seems sure of himself. Khoa does not

Ewwww Oscar makes my skin crawl. He is desperately always trying to be alpha male and Khoa is just better at everything they do. He is so ugly too. I died in their vlog when Kyra roasted his big nose. I catch him all the time looking at her baby hairs with this kinda grossed out face and it pisses me off. I know this is KK's roast but since you mentioned it I just had to say my piece. Oscar is a douche. Did you see how Kyra reacted about the spilled cpffee and when they colored with chalk on the back deck she was like "oh no oh no is that allowed oh shit oh well" like she legit seemed scared like Oscar rules them all. Fuck ALL OF THAT SHIT!!!!

+bbow1

Unread post by +bbow1 »

Hi, new poster, long time lurker. Like most, used to be a huge fan of KK (even used to live in Orlando and thought about going to their meetup *gasps*). I’m 39.5 weeks pregnant and I cannot stand how Keren is treating her body this time around! I will say, however, that my aunt was actually encouraged to continue drinking her regular amount of coffee during her pregnancy because she had such a large daily intake, that the withdrawal side effects would’ve been worse for the baby. So maybe Keren’s doctor said something similar? Regardless, my biggest problem with her is how she blames EVERYTHING on being pregnant. I never used my pregnancy as a crutch. As soon as she got pregnant this time around, before I even found this site, I had a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway, so glad I found you guys. I don’t want to bash her parenting because I’m a FTM and am absolutely clueless, but I just wish she treated her body and the growing baby better!
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
angel15158 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote: I'm dying, every high school had a couple of these.
Nothing wrong with being an awkward anti-social nerd who loves anime. Khoa is more of a geek since you have to be smart to be a nerd. Image

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I dont think its so much the geek in him or his really really feminine sensitive side but more his interest in other females or I cant figure out if he just wants to be one. Jury is still out. Keren may be his beard, lol. Thats why sadly he is the battered spouse.

this isn’t the first time you’ve talked about him being “feminine”. You allude to him being possibly gay as if that’s a bad thing...

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why tf did keren lift that heavy drawer when shes preggo and bas had miscarriages before?! Does she not care at all?! Wtf

If I give my jonest to God opinion. I think she doesnt really want to be pregnant. I think shes living like whatever happens happens. I think she was digging her body, finally the vlog squad sorta noticed her and now shes on her way to young, fat and strapped with 3 babies right at the wrong time. I know they both wished they had waited. You can see it plan as day this baby is not the "blessing" the others were especially Jackson. See he made them money, Landon/Kyra brought in OK audience and this baby fucked up vlog squad infiltration. Btw I know I said the wrong guy was Corrinas boyfriend. Its Todd right? Fuck I get them confused. Scotty, Toddy fuck who cares she probably blew them all anyway. I dont watch David I only got interested because Im a Trisha Paytas hardcore religious hate/love watcher.

skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Catching up on vlogs and saw this comment. He says it jokingly but we all know it’s true. We all saw the piles of laundry and the fact that he lives in his merch 24/7.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 110f87.jpg[/img]

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:Guys KS18 is clearly delusional they think they’re friends with keren and in the vlogs. Maybe they were one of the preteens stalking khoa when he was in Texas.

I could also see it being jelian she’s so lame. I’m starting to think Bramty was right and she saw through all of their fakeness. Even though she’s a hot mess herself too.
Do they not talk to Bramty anymore? She always seemed like Jersey shore trash to me, sorry.I think Jelian if shes the one Im thinking of I caught her one night on a live stream and she was being so disgusting trashy with her child still up late at night and I was so repulsed I couldnt believe she was someone they would associate with. I cant say 100% that was her but I think so. Im pretty sure she mentioned KK.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”