BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by wishyouwere »

She is the worst. Anywho, I like the new Ean. Homeboy can like...get it.
why are you the way you are?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

wishyouwere wrote:She is the worst. Anywho, I like the new Ean. Homeboy can like...get it.
Lmfao! I get the reference lol
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

This bitch is cold as ice. LIKE DAMN.
Ean shouldn’t have agreed to do the video. He probably wanted to get his side of the story out there and say his piece. Britney agreed because it’s good for views.
I bet she’s dying inside that most people are siding with Ean, and she couldn’t disable those comments fast enough lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Ean should start his own channel, lmao. He probably would be more popular than Brit.

She was be so pissed. That would be awesome tho lol. He needs to tell us all the stuff that’s too “private” for her to say. Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Ean probably paid their rent, car payments, groceries,utilities, and insurance. Britney probably just paid for the kids clothes, toys, swim, and that’s what she claimed to be their sole provider. She may have been the kids “sole provider”, but it sounds like Ean was Britney’s sole provider. I’m sure he’s still paying the lease on the car she is driving.

Heifer needs to look up the definition of sole provider.

Last edited by MommaOfThree on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I just wonder how much coaching on answers she gave him or editing of his answers she did.

I think he does look very different from when he was with Brit but I don't think he actually looks bad. Maybe he always wanted a beard but Brit didn't like it
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

He looks way better so once he gets used to not seeing his kids every day I think she's going to be surprised that other women want him.
SecretService
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SecretService »

Britney is so ignorant for blaming Ean for all their problems. It takes two to tango.

Next tread title idea:
BritanyandblameitonEan

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Ean def seems like he’s hopeful that they’ll eventually get back together. The guy seems very hurt. I’m not talking about the beard, I’m talking about his body language and expressions.

As someone who’s been married for quite a while, I love the saying that marriage is just “two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” The fact that they never went to counseling or really tried their best to focus on the relationship, and instead revolved their entire relationship around their children to me is a huge mistake.

I just have a bad taste in my mouth about that video, and about the separation.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Exactly. They are both at fault but she is playing the innocent victim. Like she did nothing wrong.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d07e7c.jpg[/img]

Saw this gem on Twitter...

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d07e7c.jpg[/img]

Saw this gem on Twitter...

Is she fucking serious? Nothing was fake but she just put out there what shed her in a perfect life, edited everything to super white, and never left bad things in her vlogs EVER?? Okay brit.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I'm probably in the minority here but dare I say Ean was looking like a babe?
Haha! I never actually had an issue with him. He reminds me a lot of my boyfriend so maybe that's where I'm getting it from. But seeing that video made me so sad for him.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She always says she wasn't being fake but then turns around later and says she wasn't bing herself but now she is. How many times has she done that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The ass kissing though. I can’t.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I always refer to this. A video about NEW CHANGES then another video then I WILL NEVER CHANGE.... that is the extent of Britney SUPER real
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hootenanny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hootenanny »

Hey all,

Just found this forum a few days ago and after watching this train wreck the past little while, I couldn't not make an account after Ean's Q & A.

When she whipped out the sage stick, I just couldn't. Smudging is a ceremonial practice in my culture and I've done it for years. The smoke is used to cleanse ourselves and surroundings. What about Ean revealing his version screams "you need to be cleansed, so I'm going to wave this sage in your face"?

Maybe I've missed it - I subscribe but I'm definitely not a fan so I don't catch every video. WTF does Ean actually do? I've seen him being away from home here and there; is that for work? If homeboy can't even support himself to live independently, I don't see how he'd be such a great catch. Even with the beard.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hootenanny wrote:Hey all,

Just found this forum a few days ago and after watching this train wreck the past little while, I couldn't not make an account after Ean's Q & A.

When she whipped out the sage stick, I just couldn't. Smudging is a ceremonial practice in my culture and I've done it for years. The smoke is used to cleanse ourselves and surroundings. What about Ean revealing his version screams "you need to be cleansed, so I'm going to wave this sage in your face"?

Maybe I've missed it - I subscribe but I'm definitely not a fan so I don't catch every video. WTF does Ean actually do? I've seen him being away from home here and there; is that for work? If homeboy can't even support himself to live independently, I don't see how he'd be such a great catch. Even with the beard.
He used to do home inspections which required him to be away from home at time. Then he become sort of a glorified Geek Squad employee. They never mentioned where he works but he installs sound systems and home audio etc at people's homes. Think like Comcast guy
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hootenanny wrote:Hey all,

Brittany isn't a catch herself. She's NEVER worked a day in her life. She has never used her social security number.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

OMG that video.

Feels like Britney is so cold? Ean is obviously struggling with it all. You can tell he would get back with her in a heartbeat if she asked. But knowing Britney she'll keep him hanging on and on and on til she finds someone new. Or if she doesnt.... she'll announce they've worked through their issues and they're a happy family again blah blah.

He did seem kind of depressed and low but wtf was that at the end with Britney mocking him for his beard? "PEOPLE WILL SAY YOUVE LET YOURSELF GO" - like wow. She's actually so shallow.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”