NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

tnchk1187 wrote:Views seem to be down... 3.1 M subscribers and 150k viewers? That’s a crazy difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It must be killing Bryan to not be able to do clickbait titles ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Was Bryan even "big enough" for lapband?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Depends on his BMI ratio... i have multiple people in my life who have had that surgery and it’s a pretty significant down time and changes. He would have been on liquid diet before hand and then also one for awhile after. Did he post any pictures shirtless in Hawaii? If so, if he did get a surgery he would have 3-5 incisions on his stomach.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
He’s wearing a normal length T-shirt. :o
THANK YOU! :D
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did Bonnie mention she was starting her juice diet after she saw Bryan in San Fran? I bet that’s how he did it.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:Views seem to be down... 3.1 M subscribers and 150k viewers? That’s a crazy difference.

It must be killing Bryan to not be able to do clickbait titles ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
For sure Image

If they weren’t so fake and boring, people might actually be interested in watching and they wouldn’t need the clickbait!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

La criox's new spokesman bryan lanning

Lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Someone in the last thread said something about Nacho "recovering"? Did he get hurt?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:La criox's new spokesman bryan lanning

Lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Maybe if he shared how he lost the weight instead of making it a big mystery, they could get more views without clickbait. But then the kiddie audience would probably be bored, and we can't have that.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Playsinrain wrote:Was Bryan even "big enough" for lapband?
It's an elective surgery that is almost never covered by insurance companies. Sadly there are unethical doctors out there that would perform that surgery on people that don't truly need it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

i give mad props to cassie cause in her vlog today she witnessed a carcrash but instead of using someone elses misfortune for her own gain (using it as clickbait like "OMG GIANT CAR CRASH!!!!") she just uses her own and most times its not even clickabit. vague titles but not clickbait.
:toss:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:Someone in the last thread said something about Nacho "recovering"? Did he get hurt?

Missy thinks he has an abscess on his foot. She was talking about weeks and months of recovery and saying she talked to people whose horses have chronic abscess issues so their horse is constantly out of commission. Seemed like she was either setting up an excuse for not riding while she’s pregnant and isn’t ready to announce....or an excuse to give the horse to Jimmy because she’s already over it.

(I’m not disputing that there are cases that take this long to heal and some horses are prone to abscesses - I’m sure this is the case. But this was Veterinarian Missy speaking, and it sure seemed convenient to me that suddenly she might not be able to ride Nacho for “weeks or even months.”)

That was probably way more than you were asking, huh? Lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Someone in the last thread said something about Nacho "recovering"? Did he get hurt?

Missy thinks he has an abscess on his foot. She was talking about weeks and months of recovery and saying she talked to people whose horses have chronic abscess issues so their horse is constantly out of commission. Seemed like she was either setting up an excuse for not riding while she’s pregnant and isn’t ready to announce....or an excuse to give the horse to Jimmy because she’s already over it.

(I’m not disputing that there are cases that take this long to heal and some horses are prone to abscesses - I’m sure this is the case. But this was Veterinarian Missy speaking, and it sure seemed convenient to me that suddenly she might not be able to ride Nacho for “weeks or even months.”)

That was probably way more than you were asking, huh? Lol

No, that's good. Thanks. I'm a horsey girl, so I knew Missy wasn't going to last long. She's too lazy for the effort involved in horse ownership.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

spiralstatic wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Was Bryan even "big enough" for lapband?
It's an elective surgery that is almost never covered by insurance companies. Sadly there are unethical doctors out there that would perform that surgery on people that don't truly need it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That's true as well. I just wondred bc i know 3 people who have had it done and all 3 of them were much MUCH heavier than Bryan. (we are talking over 400lbs) Actually i take that back.. 2 were lapband one was actual bypass. One has kept it off, the other has gained back about half of the weight she lost and the one that had bypass actually passed away a few years ago from what his partner said was complications of the surgery, but they were also very weird about medical things and i caught them in lies about medical conditions before. (they were my bosses and whatever, if you want to keep things to yourself that's fine, but they constantly made up weird lies about medical things, that anyone would be able to piece together as lies. They were hiding his alcoholism, for one thing, but it was way too easy to figure out. ) I'm not sure if he actually passed away from something that went back to his surgery 15 years earlier or if it was used as a cover for something else. they were strange birds.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

There are cheaper, safer, and less invasive alternatives to lap band surgery. I don't even think it's really popular anymore. Besides, I'd expect to see him drop much more weight since November if he'd gone a surgical route. He doesn't seem to be losing any muscle mass. That's a sign that he isn't malnourished. That's something people who have weight loss surgery struggle maintain.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I have a feeling it's combination of laser fat removal and juicing - and I mean delivered juices, we all know they take the lazy approach to everything. Mithy would never do any of that because it would take time away from her games and calling mommy on her phone! If only Ollie would rat out what his parents really do behind the vlogs hahaha, I can just picture him now "My dada dwink la croiden and mama play games on phone...I miss Mimi and Papa....they talk to me"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just don't understand why he's making it this big mystery. He wants the props for losing the weight, but isn't sharing how he did it, which makes me suspect it wasn't just cutting calories and exercising. Especially since he did it over the holidays, which is when most people _gain_ because of parties and lots of food, and baked goods a-plenty.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lmmomSD wrote:I just don't understand why he's making it this big mystery. He wants the props for losing the weight, but isn't sharing how he did it, which makes me suspect it wasn't just cutting calories and exercising. Especially since he did it over the holidays, which is when most people _gain_ because of parties and lots of food, and baked goods a-plenty.

Is he really keeping it a mystery? He said months ago that he was cutting back his sugar intake. A few videos ago he explained that he's been eating less. Weight loss is hard, but it isn't exactly rocket science. I wouldn't expect him to go into great detail on their channel. They have an audience who loves kiddie videos. I doubt they would be interested in his diet. They stopped caring about attracting older viewers a while ago.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

The Lumps went to The Void at downtown Disney last night with that Brooke and her husband. This pic was on her IG.... look at Bryan there. He really doesn’t look like anything like the photos he’s posted of himself on IG. His face is much heavier looking.

I find it strange that the lumps were off social and didn’t post about this. I also got the impression that they treated Brooke and hubs. Guess these are the new people they’re buying friendship.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8310c2.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or is she Missy's "secret friend" that she doesn't vlog, lol?

Return to “Daily Bumps”