Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Does anyone think Kelsey actually vaccinated? She’s so paranoid about June getting the flu because she realizes now that young children can die from it, but do we actually think she did anything proactive about it to protect her from a more severe case of it?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Does anyone think Kelsey actually vaccinated? She’s so paranoid about June getting the flu because she realizes now that young children can die from it, but do we actually think she did anything proactive about it to protect her from a more severe case of it?
They only have given a few vaccines from my understanding I highly doubt flu was one of them. They don't actually know what they're talking about when it comes to anything. They Google some shit then regurgitate some Cliffsnotes version. I mean the baby got sick and they were giving her homeopathic remedies. They mentioned in one vlog they were not getting her all the vaccinations nor were they getting any in the time frame they were meant to.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alyssadt »

Corbin posted a picture of himself holding June and Kelsey in the background rock climbing (indoor). The first part of the caption red “climbing mountains together”.
Sorry Corbin, that’s a rock wall... not a mountain. Not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Does anyone think Kelsey actually vaccinated? She’s so paranoid about June getting the flu because she realizes now that young children can die from it, but do we actually think she did anything proactive about it to protect her from a more severe case of it?
Everyone I know, vaccinated or not, is worried about this flu. The vaccine’s success rate wasn’t great, and it’s hit hard this year. I have a baby, and I am not a germaphobe by any means, but I worry even over the littlest sniffle now. Lol

If they stay in California, and Juniper goes to school, she’ll have to catch up. Plus, Missy vaccinated so there’s that influence.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

alyssadt wrote:Corbin posted a picture of himself holding June and Kelsey in the background rock climbing (indoor). The first part of the caption red “climbing mountains together”.
Sorry Corbin, that’s a rock wall... not a mountain. Not even close.

He thinks he’s so profound, when really he’s just an ignorant jackass

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
Everyone I know, vaccinated or not, is worried about this flu. The vaccine’s success rate wasn’t great, and it’s hit hard this year. I have a baby, and I am not a germaphobe by any means, but I worry even over the littlest sniffle now. Lol

If they stay in California, and Juniper goes to school, she’ll have to catch up. Plus, Missy vaccinated so there’s that influence.
I ask because of their history with not vaccinating, or heavily delaying vaccination. The CDC doesn't know yet whether flu-related deaths are actually more common this year than average (so far no, but the season isn't over), but about 80 percent of the children who have died thus far weren’t vaccinated. While the vaccine may not be able to prevent you from getting the flu, it lessens the symptoms that can cause death.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

queentee20 wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:

I heard that the shot didn’t work because it’s not even the flu that people have, it’s something else... I’m a firm believer that the government makes up new diseases to infect us with. Call me crazy but I have no faith in them. Also staying in California? LOL, after what 2 months they were already talking about wanting to move! No way they’ll be in Cali by then especially because their inevitable extinction from YouTube will leave them with no money to afford living in California, THEY CAN BARELY AFFORD IT NOW... they need jobs
What you "heard" is misinformation being passed around by uneducated individuals who quite frankly have no idea what they are talking about. In most cases of flu-related deaths, pneumonia followed by sepsis is the ultimate cause of death...neither of which would have happened for most people without the flu first. Your "lack of faith" in scientific facts and unfounded government conspiracy theories is exactly what is leading hundreds of people to die to preventable illness (not just the flu). The flu shot this year performed poorly because it is a constantly mutating virus and and scientists have do their best to identify strains a year in advance in order to have time to produce the vaccine for the coming flu season. It's not a perfect science. Ever considered that the years the flu wasn't so bad was because scientist got the vaccine right?? The 1918 Spanish flu (caused by H1N1) killed 50-100 MILLION people, while the most recent 2009 outbreak killed less than 300,000 worldwide. For that, we can thank modern science and vaccines. Quite frankly I don't care if you hold these silly beliefs and put your self at risk because of them, the problem is that your ignorance and spreading of false information is exactly what ends up putting immunocompromised people, children, elderly adults, and pregnant women at risk...so yes, I will call you crazy.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

queentee20 wrote: I’m a firm believer that the government makes up new diseases to infect us with. Call me crazy but I have no faith in them.
You're ignorant, stupid, and the reason people die of preventable diseases. Stop spreading conspiracy theory bullshit.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

June laughing at Paris while they were showing the bday party stuff was damn adorable.. she has me smiling this morning :)
I also think the them is super cute.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I’m a firm believer that the government makes up new diseases to infect us with. Call me crazy but I have no faith in them.
You're ignorant, stupid, and the reason people die of preventable diseases. Stop spreading conspiracy theory bullshit.
That is super rude. They are not spreading conspiracy theory BS or telling everyone don't do this or that, just voicing an opinion. We all get the freedom to choose what we do, thank God! With that said there are counter parts to our government, so while our main government would not be ok with spreading deadly disease, some do believe in lowering population numbers or certain demographics. There are those that oppose live and let live views. The CIA is one group that has been WELL known for doing experiments on people. They have settled numerous times out of court due to their horrific abuses.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm so tired of hidden ads. This one was obvs for Party City (a lot of other vloggers do it too). Also, Kelsey said the b-day theme was because her b-day is close to Easter - do these MORONS have a calendar or even THINK??? Easter is almost a month after June's b-day.

I am getting so tired of these bad YTers. I love the YTers who keep things fresh and interesting, but Corbin and Kelsey are in a rut and can't get out.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm so tired of hidden ads. This one was obvs for Party City (a lot of other vloggers do it too). Also, Kelsey said the b-day theme was because her b-day is close to Easter - do these MORONS have a calendar or even THINK??? Easter is almost a month after June's b-day.

I am getting so tired of these bad YTers. I love the YTers who keep things fresh and interesting, but Corbin and Kelsey are in a rut and can't get out.

I don't think it was an ad at all. Especially not for Party City. If it was an ad for them i highly doubt they would talk about how their prices were higher than Joann's, that joanns had cuter things and that most of the party city stuff would be returned.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm so tired of hidden ads. This one was obvs for Party City (a lot of other vloggers do it too). Also, Kelsey said the b-day theme was because her b-day is close to Easter - do these MORONS have a calendar or even THINK??? Easter is almost a month after June's b-day.

I don't think it was an ad at all. Especially not for Party City. If it was an ad for them i highly doubt they would talk about how their prices were higher than Joann's, that joanns had cuter things and that most of the party city stuff would be returned.
It's a "hidden" AD! Party City sends them gift cards and they video shopping there and show the haul and the bags and all the BRAND stuff, etc. It's 100% an ad for Party City. They don't have to call it an #AD because they get sent gift cards - which technically is payment, but somehow YTers are getting away with it and NOT calling them #ADs.

YTers are getting a lot more open about how they are getting paid BTS. Listen to some podcasts. It's absolutely insane!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

It's a "hidden" AD! Party City sends them gift cards and they video shopping there and show the haul and the bags and all the BRAND stuff, etc. It's 100% an ad for Party City. They don't have to call it an #AD because they get sent gift cards - which technically is payment, but somehow YTers are getting away with it and NOT calling them #ADs.

YTers are getting a lot more open about how they are getting paid BTS. Listen to some podcasts. It's absolutely insane!
I still think that Party City would want the ad to at least be semi positive... if it was an ad i suspect it will be the last one they do for Party City.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by cat9480 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Can you recommend any podcasts that address this topic? I have always been curious about how they get away with not disclosing. I’ve heard mixed opinions on whether the gift card workaround is really a thing...seems plausible to me, but I don’t know all that much about the ins and outs of ad disclosure. But then I’ve also heard that any type of compensation or gift needs to be disclosed. I’d definitely be interested in hearing podcasts from a YouTuber’s perspective. It’s shady business, for sure.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Juniper couldn’t get any cuter.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Juniper is a doll. Too bad about her parents.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Juniper couldn’t get any cuter.
Her laugh today was infectious. She was almost to the point of tears she was laughing so hard.. shes too cute.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Playsinrain wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:Juniper couldn’t get any cuter.
Her laugh today was infectious. She was almost to the point of tears she was laughing so hard.. shes too cute.
I agree!! She was so adorable with how she was laughing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:Can you recommend any podcasts that address this topic?
There isn't one specific one, but a lot of times they slip up and talk about it. Jesse Wellens on The Hive spoke about it. Shay in his LOOOOONG appearance on Tim Ferriss really spills a lot about YT financials. Ethan on H3 really tries to get $$$ info out of his guests (I think the best one was Phil DeFranco in December). Shane Dawson also leaks some info on his podcast. You just have to listen for it.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”