2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by Blackswan »

rdt1004 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I like how she is posting that she doesn't have a valentine this Valentine's day...poor Vanessa.
She has the maturity of a 13 year old, I swear. No one cares, Vanessa. You're a grown ass woman, be worried about your children, not whether or not you're getting valentine's gifts. I bet David sends her another small box of chocolate strawberries from edible arrangement as an after thought or she buys herself an expensive present and pretends David sent it lol.
For reals. She's a grown woman acting like a high school girl. You know what I'm doing tomorrow? Our same'ol routine. Like an adult.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

DreamLead wrote:Lol i don't understand why Vanessa acts like she lives in Charlotte... like no Vanessa.. you grew up in Pineville and you still live in Pineville !!!!!!! Also, I think it's disgusting that she exploits every surgery Lily has for $$$.
Pineville is literally 13 miles away from Charlotte.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

OhHiImSam wrote:
DreamLead wrote:Lol i don't understand why Vanessa acts like she lives in Charlotte... like no Vanessa.. you grew up in Pineville and you still live in Pineville !!!!!!! Also, I think it's disgusting that she exploits every surgery Lily has for $$$.
Yeah.. It's also in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg county. So technically, she is in that area.

Like I'm from Queens, NY. I consider myself to be from NYC since I was raised in one of the five boroughs.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Yeah.. It's also in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg county. So technically, she is in that area.

Like I'm from Queens, NY. I consider myself to be from NYC since I was raised in one of the five boroughs.
I can see what they mean though. Beverly hills is 10 miles away from skid row but it’s a huge difference Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

OhHiImSam wrote:
I think it’s smart to be vague about where you live. I’m not American so correct me if I’m wrong, but pineville sounds like it’d be a lot smaller than Charlotte which would make her easier to find. I’d say I’m from Charlotte too.

disketa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disketa »

Blackswan wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:She posted a pic of herself on Twitter modeling some ripped jeans. I don't think she looks horrible but she for sure is working the angles. Link is at the top of the page here
BRUH
Hahaha, 'bruh' means barf in my language. Like when you say 'oh, barf' to something you find disgusting. How fitting. :D
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

staceybrax wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
I think it’s smart to be vague about where you live. I’m not American so correct me if I’m wrong, but pineville sounds like it’d be a lot smaller than Charlotte which would make her easier to find. I’d say I’m from Charlotte too.

Many people use the next bigger city (if they don’t actually live there) as their location online for either anonymity reasons (in an online context) (but I kinda get it, this is Vanessa, haha) or to avoid confusing people who might ask where exactly their smaller, lesser-known home town is.
It’s not that deep Image
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Was she making KC record her in her latest snap? Man she must be annoying as hell.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Not sure that is in the job description of nanny.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Wow Vanessa I never knew how trash pick up worked, thanks for giving us that super intriguing play by play.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Was she putting together Lily’s valentines for school the morning of?

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

She posted a snap of Lily's hair with ridiculous curling iron curls and wrote "goals." I've said it before and I'll say it again. That little girl has WAY too much hair. My personal theory is that vainessa is ashamed or embarrassed of Lily's physical appearance and so she lets Lily's hair grow ridiculously long a) to distract from her face or any TS characteristics, and b) she equates long hair with femininity and "prettiness" so she figures the longer the hair, the more feminine and princess-like. Everyone on here is always talking about how Vanessa doesn't know how to style Lily's hair. I personally don't really understand that whole thing. I don't think little girls should be expected to have perfectly styled hair everyday. If a little kid has messy hair, who cares? Let them be kids. I think the biggest problem is that she has so much freaking hair that it probably holds her back when she plays. I feel like she probably sits on her hair at this point when she wants to go down a slide or do whatever. She really does look like a duggar and you can't style hair easily when it's that long. Basically, I think Vanessa is allowing her own selfish and pathetic insecurities about her daughter's looks take precedence over Lily's comfort and happiness.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Lilys natural hair is goals. Those curls vanessa did looked ugly.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Doopher wrote:She posted a snap of Lily's hair with ridiculous curling iron curls and wrote "goals." I've said it before and I'll say it again. That little girl has WAY too much hair. My personal theory is that vainessa is ashamed or embarrassed of Lily's physical appearance and so she lets Lily's hair grow ridiculously long a) to distract from her face or any TS characteristics, and b) she equates long hair with femininity and "prettiness" so she figures the longer the hair, the more feminine and princess-like. Everyone on here is always talking about how Vanessa doesn't know how to style Lily's hair. I personally don't really understand that whole thing. I don't think little girls should be expected to have perfectly styled hair everyday. If a little kid has messy hair, who cares? Let them be kids. I think the biggest problem is that she has so much freaking hair that it probably holds her back when she plays. I feel like she probably sits on her hair at this point when she wants to go down a slide or do whatever. She really does look like a duggar and you can't style hair easily when it's that long. Basically, I think Vanessa is allowing her own selfish and pathetic insecurities about her daughter's looks take precedence over Lily's comfort and happiness.
No body is asking her to put her in braids or fish tail every single day. The least she can do is brush her hair. Is that too much to ask for ? Messy hair once in a while may be OK but her hair is a rat nest every time we see her. If she is so lazy why not keep it short ? But I do buy your theory she is embarrassed by her looks and tries to hide it through her long her.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

100% agree. A major reason I find Lily's hair raggedy is simply because it's so bloody long. I style my daughters hair before she goes to preschool & she looks pristine (curly but not really really curly) & by the time she comes out 2.5 hours later, she looks WILD but her hair isn't crazy crazy long which keeps it in some sort of check I feel.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I agree, I think she leaves it long like she does to hide her neck/ears. Which is ridiculous. She needs to have her hair cut and styled by someone other than Vanessa.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Vanessa used to keep her hair extremely long. Hers isn't like Lily's it was stringy and gross looking but just as unkempt. V is just no good at hair. And thinks long hair is feminine I guess
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Lilys natural hair is goals. Those curls vanessa did looked ugly.
The looked sprayed to death with hairspray and crunchy. And the little struggle twists she did to the top looked thrown together like she did them last second.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Agreed Lily can definitely do with a trim and some product. I love having really long hair but I know if I let it get just half an inch longer than my usual it starrs looking really messy and crazy since its so wavy and thick. I haven't watched her recent videos but i wish YouTube would demonitize her asap
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 366266.jpg[/img]

Wow... these might be 2-3 sizes too big. What a c*nt.

Return to “2011teenagemom”