Damn they go to Disney a lot/miss a lot of school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by HeyKatie »

The way they were acting at the restaurant in today’s blogs was atrocious. And the parents didn’t even care to discipline the.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

HeyKatie wrote:The way they were acting at the restaurant in today’s blogs was atrocious. And the parents didn’t even care to discipline the.

I agree and that's not even the worst time either, there was one that everyone (including the parents) was having a food fight!
I can't believe Allie's dream is to become a Disney Princess, I have never met anyone that their goal was to be one *no offense to anyone here if that's your dream, I have just never heard of that.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

thenightowl wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:The way they were acting at the restaurant in today’s blogs was atrocious. And the parents didn’t even care to discipline the.

I agree and that's not even the worst time either, there was one that everyone (including the parents) was having a food fight!
I can't believe Allie's dream is to become a Disney Princess, I have never met anyone that their goal was to be one *no offense to anyone here if that's your dream, I have just never heard of that.
It's a dream when you're 5 not 16. Now, I do know a girl who took a gap year before college and was Ariel at Disney. But it wasn't her dream, just a gig.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:these guys creep my out big time! and whats with this "you are worth it" you have to be a complete narsasstic ego maniac to believe that your catch phrase actually has an impact on anyones day.
Right! Well you’ll be happy to know they now have merch! You can buy a pop socket with their catchphrase on it. I just don’t know if I am worth it. ;)
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daniel missed 27 assignments while her parents were away.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:Daniel missed 27 assignments while her parents were away.

My guess is that she was too busy helping keep the house clean, taking care of the kids and making meals to finish all her work (I know they had a babysitter there but I know they older kids also pitched in). she also needs to have a space where she can go do her work without any distractions, doing her work at the dining room table with kids running around isn't helping.
I am trying to figure out why Allie couldn't have asked the babysitter to drive her to the store to get pads, she said she was out before the parents even left on vacation.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:Daniel missed 27 assignments while her parents were away.

My guess is that she was too busy helping keep the house clean, taking care of the kids and making meals to finish all her work (I know they had a babysitter there but I know they older kids also pitched in). she also needs to have a space where she can go do her work without any distractions, doing her work at the dining room table with kids running around isn't helping.
I am trying to figure out why Allie couldn't have asked the babysitter to drive her to the store to get pads, she said she was out before the parents even left on vacation.
I was thinking the same thing when it came to Allie needing pads. I also found in strange how she sadid Daniel bought her Takis, doesn’t she have her own money?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I remember a while ago Allie had said she needed money to pay for a choir concert or something like that and had to borrow money from the parents, my only guess is that she is still paying that back.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why did they disable comments on the vlog? Also I keep forgetting Allie is 16. Why didn't she go buy herself pads? Isn't she almost 17? She needs to start doing stuff on her own especially since according to Mormon traditions, she'll be having babies in a couple of years

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why did they disable comments on the vlog? Also I keep forgetting Allie is 16. Why didn't she go buy herself pads? Isn't she almost 17? She needs to start doing stuff on her own especially since according to Mormon traditions, she'll be having babies in a couple of years

I noticed a ton of comments about them to stop picking on Daniell, i'll bet that's why they disabled it, they KNOW they are treating her poorly!
I agree about Allie, she took the test 3 or 4 times to get her license and now she won't even drive.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't watch their videos, did Allie mean she wants to be a princess at a Disney park? Because that was totally my dream when I was 18 and I even auditioned for it at one point. A good friend of mine played a Disney character at Disneyworld and she loved it.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Defuego wrote:I don't watch their videos, did Allie mean she wants to be a princess at a Disney park? Because that was totally my dream when I was 18 and I even auditioned for it at one point. A good friend of mine played a Disney character at Disneyworld and she loved it.
Yea

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

Sarah told her in the video that she could have driven herself to the store if she needed to. I get she doesn't have much experience driving and she's probably not on their insurance yet but the store and back for something you need is simple.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nlewis214 wrote:Sarah told her in the video that she could have driven herself to the store if she needed to. I get she doesn't have much experience driving and she's probably not on their insurance yet but the store and back for something you need is simple.

Most neighborhoods have a store within a mile. My grocery store is less than a mile a way. A 5 minute drive round trip.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

thenightowl wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why did they disable comments on the vlog? Also I keep forgetting Allie is 16. Why didn't she go buy herself pads? Isn't she almost 17? She needs to start doing stuff on her own especially since according to Mormon traditions, she'll be having babies in a couple of years

I noticed a ton of comments about them to stop picking on Daniell, i'll bet that's why they disabled it, they KNOW they are treating her poorly!
You are right, they have to know. I was surprised because I've never commented on any of their videos (and in general I don't comment on videos on youtube) until the other day when Daniell made that heartbreaking video about bring stupid and feeling unloved in which she assumed that all kids feel like that (no, Daniell, kids from households where parents aren't assholes don't feel like that). Anyhow, I posted a comment that was very affirming to Daniell without being offensive to the parents and they either deleted it right away or somehow are blocking some words and it never showed up (I checked with a different account and it wasn't there). Bizarre.
Harry_Potterfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harry_Potterfan »

Who ended up getting the iPhone 6s plus? Danielle or Allie?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why are they so bad at parenting? Having 7 kids isn't an excuse. They chose to have them. They make me so mad. Between the mom not wanting to go to the school yesterday and then her forgetting Az's assignment to Johnny bullying Danielle. It's ridiculous

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I feel like Allie goes to a dance every other week!

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why are they so bad at parenting? Having 7 kids isn't an excuse. They chose to have them. They make me so mad. Between the mom not wanting to go to the school yesterday and then her forgetting Az's assignment to Johnny bullying Danielle. It's ridiculous
And Johnny failing to take the little girls to activity day at church. And leaving their kids while going to Thailand and expecting their middle schooler who has a track record of not being responsible with school all alone to do her homeschool. Yeah- crappy parents.

Return to “Q-Z”