Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Unread post by Morning Glory »

I have to say something positive---the girls have toy trucks! I never thought that would happen in a million years, they are so into the rigid gender roles for their kids. Wow, I feel kind of faint.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Today’s live feed summed up in two words cluster f—k. I swear the Greedners want an accident to happen so they can try once again to go viral
Snarky is as snarky does!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

What is there to profess love over? Other than "he takes care of the girls so I don't hasve to." Or "he lets me take hours to get ready." Like nothing she could state would make her look like a good Mom, and she can't expose her to being a horrible Mom. Granted she does this all on her own, but I think you guys know what I mean.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Did anyone happen to see about half way through the live feed one of the Tyler twins has no pants on a you can see her naked little butt? There were ppl commenting on it but he has not deleted it !!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sunny_01+ wrote:I agree, why would you let your kids dance on the table and counter tops then share for the world to see?
Vloggers seem to think it's adorable. I don't get it. Hazy Bingham dances on the counter, Ollie and Finn from Daily Bumps do it after they've been in the chicken coop with bare feet! Cullen and Katie let their daughter Gaines do it too. It's a vlogger "thing". I never let my kids do that, and I don't know anyone else who has.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

My kids have never once been on the counter. If they're helping cook\bake they stand on a step stool because it makes more sense than sitting on the work surface. Never mind dancing on it. It's like there is some vlogger footage guide they all get it must come in the mail with the MLM script.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

That live feed was just plain horrible. Did he give each kid a teaspoon of sugar right before the live feed to show them 'alert and active'? Or do they just have a constant intake of sugar/bad diet that they really are this way all the time :-o They are still the Feral Four and it appears they always will be. No wonder they stopped daily vlogging them.

The FF with trucks and allowed to act in such a destructive behavior because they were trucks? I think they are that way with all of their toys. I bet if they each had a Barbie or a baby doll in their hands they would still be sliding, smashing, flinging them down the bench runway. They probably bought the trucks for them and showed the truck throwing because they think that would be acceptable. I don't know if this makes sense to others, but makes sense to me :|

As far as the dancing on that island,, at one point with all the spinning one of them went down. If she had been closer to the edge,, off she goes.
Total creep when the girls were dancing... FatButt: " Get into it girls, show em' your moves" WTF!!!
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

The live feed exposed just how unsanitary they are. The FF used the little potties in the living room and went right back to playing without wiping or washing their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Sisteroo wrote:Did anyone happen to see about half way through the live feed one of the Tyler twins has no pants on a you can see her naked little butt? There were ppl commenting on it but he has not deleted it !!
I caught it too. It's a frontal shot. He should delete the video before it gets reported, or worse.

Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

Hey Tyson! Just watched a few family vloggers Valentine's day activities. Yours was the only one that included a shot of their daughters privates (called privates for a reason). Yea I know. It was just a couple seconds but it's pretty easy to stop on that one frame and take a screen shot. How about protecting your daughters and we won't talk about the safety issues and the health issues of not wiping girls or washing hands you poor excuse for a father. Ashley needs to kick your ass. And how about respecting the house your wife bought by not encouraging the kids to sling their trucks around inside. There are rules for indoor and outdoor play, read a book.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

On instagram one girl is sitting on the bench next to a boiling pot and dancing to music.
Seriously.
Grow a fucking brain fatso
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

On IG

Scarlett tore apart all the bouquets to make her own. Way to teach Scarlett to respect others property. The other girls now have no bouquets because Scarlett trashed them and now they are all over the table. But hey! Everything is disposable and nothing is special!

The next story is Indie sitting on the counter a few inches from a boiling pot on the stove.

Someday there is going to be a serious injury and we will have seen enough poor decisions to know what caused it.

It’s gone now, but there was a snap of the girls and the bottom of their feet were FILTHY. Like running around barefoot in the dirt gross. Glad Tyson is so worried about people wearing shoes in the house but those feet are ok.
Roxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Roxie »

WTF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU FUCKING PERV TYASSON

You succeeded in showing one of your miracles naked from the waist down for all the world to see...

Aren’t you proud...

You are the FUCKING FATHER OF THE YEAR aren’t you...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

The 2002 cast of Real Housewives called and they’d like their Juicy tracksuits back.
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

lovethispage wrote:CONGRATULATIONS

YOU FUCKING PERV TYASSON

You succeeded in showing one of your miracles naked from the waist down for all the world to see...

Aren’t you proud...

I was wondering where the live feed went. I saw the notification earlier but didn’t care enough to watch. Why the hell would he even go live with a naked kid running around?!
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:The 2002 cast of Real Housewives called and they’d like their Juicy tracksuits back.
That is funny! I'm not a "Juicy" fan...
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Ebbies turn wrote:
lovethispage wrote:CONGRATULATIONS

YOU FUCKING PERV TYASSON

Aren’t you proud...

I was wondering where the live feed went. I saw the notification earlier but didn’t care enough to watch. Why the hell would he even go live with a naked kid running around?!
Looks like he FINALLY removed it!

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Dancing on the island......was one of them wearing those slippery plastic shoes?

Porky Perv left the frontal nude view up just long enough for the child predators to get their still shot.....he knows who a big chunk of his fanbase are.
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

PollyKrome wrote:Closeup of the STATEMENT office from the last vlog.

All that crap could be put into the basement and the ff could have a safe room to play in.
What happened to her custom built vanity with lighting she was going to have custom made? The metal shelving unit looks great framed by the statement French doors......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”