Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

queentee20 wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Personal preference I guess. Idgaf about the vaccines so it’s annoying to me. I’d much rather read jmama’s rants and calling everyone out lol. “You get a reply! You get a reply! EVERYONE GETS A REPLY!”
Ok out of the last three pages there were 19 vaxx related posts out of like 55 posts. A topic which multiple people were engaged in. You're literally the only person who enjoys jmama who posts 19 times in a row herself. And just because you mentioned it....why do you enjoy jmama calling everyone out yet you go on and on how annoying it is when other people call her out?
Tbh I just think she’s hilarious! I know I’m the odd one out but I usually don’t mind her posts. And I have a bad habit of trying to defend people and getting into shit that doesn’t involve me so I got to stop doing that. I just want jmama to know I do like the majority of her posts but you’re right I can’t keep getting involved when it doesn’t concern me :3 and you’re also right about people being engaged in the vaccine talk! Like I said, I personally don’t care for it but since so many were into it I agree it’s fine. And since a lot of people find jmama annoying then I agree it’s an issue overall. It’s conflicting because at times some of you are really mean to her but also I do read her posts and she’s quick to say HEY BITCH! So there’s no right in this. It’s just a gossip forum where we should all come to relax and talk about how shitty KK are. I hope in future threads to see less fighting between jmama and other users but jmama, you’re going to have to be nicer to people who tell you your posting too much. Everyone should at least try to maintain some equal respect.
Honey I couldnt find you more pleasant. You dont have to give in and do anything they are asking. Im here for one reason and that is to try and hope Keren reads here and something may click for her. Honestly I only started answering people because I thought theyd appreciate someone with either the ability to answer them in educated detail or sometimes I just let them know their comment was brilliant. I belong to a few fandom families on youtube and never once has a discussion gotten hostile or negative. Im not used to it but what I am used to and love doing is helping people. I know what I can bring to this forum especially if Keren ever came in to respond but what I dont get is what that queentee person or her other minions have to add? Why do they even hate Keren? Is it just jealousy because I cant figure it out. Doesnt sound like they do anything here but stir up ugliness. I have never come in here counted someones posts, said ugly things unprovoked and sat back happily being a jerk and stirring up bullying. Now I can take it but what if I wasnt a strong person? There is toxicity in here but it isnt me.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

wolflily23 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
1cor138 wrote:I’d much rather read thought provoking comments about vaccinations than Jmama’s thousands of replies to topics that are long forgotten about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personal preference I guess. Idgaf about the vaccines so it’s annoying to me. I’d much rather read jmama’s rants and calling everyone out lol. “You get a reply! You get a reply! EVERYONE GETS A REPLY!”
Ok out of the last three pages there were 19 vaxx related posts out of like 55 posts. A topic which multiple people were engaged in. You're literally the only person who enjoys jmama who posts 19 times in a row herself. And just because you mentioned it....why do you enjoy jmama calling everyone out yet you go on and on how annoying it is when other people call her out?
Idc also I call noone out EVER. I SIMPLY DEFEND MYSELF. QUIT SAYING MY NAME AND MY POSTS CAN GO BACK TO BEUNG TO HOPEFULLY KEREN SOMEDAY TO GET THE BOYS SOME HELP. THEN I LIKE TO PRAISE TAYLOR AND BIANCA FOR BEING GOOD ROLE MODELS TO YOUNG GIRLS. I have no interest in these rants to defend myself

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
1cor138 wrote:I’d much rather read thought provoking comments about vaccinations than Jmama’s thousands of replies to topics that are long forgotten about.

Personal preference I guess. Idgaf about the vaccines so it’s annoying to me. I’d much rather read jmama’s rants and calling everyone out lol. “You get a reply! You get a reply! EVERYONE GETS A REPLY!”
Sorry i think i used the wrong name trying to defend myself AGAIN. I think you are one of the nice ones here so if I did I really do apologize. Its impossible to keep up.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

teddyandmommy wrote:KKandBabyShark | Part 20
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

CONTINUE!

Dude, did you just lose the chance of calling it KKandSharkJ? LOL, not complaining, but I think it sounds more catchy
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

keiwie wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:That is so crazy to me.
I'm going to be a first time mom in Aug.
I don't know about my son being vaccinated? It seems crazy to me with how many needles are stuck into babies these days.
Many of the viruses that vaccinations protect your son from could kill him. If your kid died from measles or chickenpox, wouldnt you feel immense guilt knowing there was something you could have done to prevent it, but chose not to because of a couple tears? To me, that is crazy.

Sorry I know I fucked up the quote thing.
That’s how I feel like omg I’d feel so bad and I got vaccinated, I’m fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yea, i see exactly where you are coming from
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

skxo3 wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:An entire fourth of the vlog is an infomercial for the damn tooth brush omg

Ironic how they seem to care soooooo much about dental hygiene yet don’t care about their child’s teeth.

THIS times 1000
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
1cor138 wrote:
well a lot of us here are actually adults & parent ourselves so we are far more interested in the topic of vaccinations rather than a childish forum member that rants and “calls people out”. Personal preference I guess
Agreed. No worries, I completely understand now.
Actual adult darling? I guess 38 yr old married woman with a 18, 13, and 8 year old child with a professional career working with children makes me an incompetent child with nothing intelligent to add to the forum, lol. So just so I have it straight its ok to wax poetic post after post on vaccinations but I catch hell talking about my profession that actually applies to one of Kerens children. Ok, Im just glad the bitches in here out themselves instead of trying to be fake like Keren. In honor of the infamous poetic lyrical stylings of Danielle Bregoli, hi bitch!

Jmama, I'm curious to know what exactly you do in 'pediatric dentistry'? As you mentioned yourself there are a lot of different professions thrown into the mix. Not being mean! I genuinely want to know why you use the whole sector of pediatric dentistry to validate what you say, instead of your actual job title.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Wish I could just “think” I am a Doctor. Not all of us go around announcing our professions. Be my guest start whatever thread you want.
I was just gunna say wateverurmean actually is a physician! I remember us bonding over that a while back since I am a new med school student :’) i trust your advice girly. You clearly know what yr talking about. Some of us actually find this talk interesting and it was related to kk. Geez. People get so salty.

Lol I find it so damn funny I havent even been on here today and yall still talk about me. Damn Lol Image Please do not try and act like you guys are interested in actual impirtant medical information. All you guys want is braindead dummies comung on here with some stupid irrelevant thought and then log off. I swear the ones posting all the dumb shit are the ones with nothing to say other than talking about me who actually gives advice and I comment to people because its polite. If I see a person ask a question, even if its been answered(especially if its incorrect information) I will add my educated opinion if I can tey and help someone. As for having to constantly post to defend myself how the fuck is that my fault. Quit fucking talking about me. If you dont have a question or anything fun or helpful to add dont address me and quit using my name for some sad ass attempt at getting your comment liked by other irrelevant hating ass bitches. I am never attacking anyone what is literally wrong with you? Get help. I get hate for talking to people or answering their questions while you sit back post after post being negative and talking shit. So fucking what if theres posts to read, I appreciate my posts being responded to by intelligent nice women, what are you doing for the thread except being a hateful bitch? Go back to the very beginning when I came here all I ever was here for was to try and maybe get Kerens attention to help that little boy. It damn sure wasnt for me to haved to constantly defend myself to some lonely bitter ass hag. Move on from my name if you can think of anything else to talk about.

Oh but you don’t attack and threaten people eh..

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P
She’s prob carol or yasmin or kyra lol

..or maybe the person who was given a $700 ring?

Lol just joking, as if she could be fucked wasting her time defending these idiots. She is too busy preforming oral on Davids vlogs.

It's just some young fan trying to stir people up and defend their idols. They are just trying to make themselves heard and it is working.
How about we all ignore it and maybe it will go away.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

calimama20 wrote:I mean we all know they are finally taking the kids out because how much backlash they got in Taylor’s video...

But I’m thoroughly enjoying seeing the boys out of that house. Landon is always sooo excited to be out. I smile non stop watching him so happy lol. Seen they are at volcano bay today. Hopefully they keep it up.

Have you noticed they didn't turn up when Taylor expected them too (she mentions in her log they should be there very soon). I also haven't seen her in any of their vlogs since she made her vlogs with the boys while they were away.
I think KK are avoiding her because of the negative comments left and the fact she left them up. That had to piss them off.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

^^^ she lost me after braindead. For someone from healthcare industry, even a dentist, its insensitive to use braindead as an insult to call people stupid. Handle one braindead patient its emotionally and mentally draining. I’m sorry the reason I come here is not to give unsolicited advise to people but to get a good chuckle and talk about kk(It still baffles me keren is as old as I am. Way too immature for our age). I don’t mind giving my input or suggesting things when someone quotes me, spoken about it on thread or DMs me(again I draw a line when it comes to treatment, could be harmful over the internet without proper eval). If I’m a shit talking bitch, lonely bitter ass hag who is just being hateful, so be it. Lol.
you do what you want, don’t tell me I should be advising as entertainment on public forums talking about yt-ers.
P.S I think the vaccination topic was more fun and involved a lot of people than all the paediatric dentistry topics put together. :P
I think its time to move on. Anything you to tell me or advice me or call me other names, pm me.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
1cor138 wrote:well a lot of us here are actually adults & parent ourselves so we are far more interested in the topic of vaccinations rather than a childish forum member that rants and “calls people out”. Personal preference I guess
Agreed. No worries, I completely understand now.
Actual adult darling? I guess 38 yr old married woman with a 18, 13, and 8 year old child with a professional career working with children makes me an incompetent child with nothing intelligent to add to the forum, lol. So just so I have it straight its ok to wax poetic post after post on vaccinations but I catch hell talking about my profession that actually applies to one of Kerens children. Ok, Im just glad the bitches in here out themselves instead of trying to be fake like Keren. In honor of the infamous poetic lyrical stylings of Danielle Bregoli, hi bitch!

Take a look at what you post and how you word statements. Age is not equal to maturity hun. That was what OP was referring to. Maturitywise you sound like you are stuck in high school most of the time. No offense that is just how you come across

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Take it to the boxing ring you little annoying piece of shit I’m done with you JFUCKINGMAMA go get fucked by your amazing husband and stop clogging the fucking thread and thinking you are better than us when in reality all you need is a huge ass black dick to shut the fuck up and finally be a normal person I’m done with you. You are everything that’s wrong with this world. ASSHOLE

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Jmama, you have obviously learned nothing about maturity in your 38 years of life so I really wouldn’t use your age as a defense.

IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

lisahunt wrote:
KS18 wrote:Funny how you people say "the real keren" is coming out.. you guys only see her for like 10 minutes a day. When I hang out with her, she's a completely cool and normal person and not a bitch at all. I haven't hung out with her for a while now though, been busy with stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering who this is... I said it a while ago, I'm a friend that shows up from time to time on the vlogs. Peace :P

Lol just joking, as if she could be fucked wasting her time defending these idiots. She is too busy preforming oral on Davids vlogs.

It's just some young fan trying to stir people up and defend their idols. They are just trying to make themselves heard and it is working.

What was the girls name that comes around sometimes and did the unboxing fabfitfun video with Keren on her bed a while back? Maybe it’s her. I didn’t like her.

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

IAH1 wrote:
lisahunt wrote:

What was the girls name that comes around sometimes and did the unboxing fabfitfun video with Keren on her bed a while back? Maybe it’s her. I didn’t like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

She’s already tried to say she’s ‘Jasmine’, who’s name is Yasmin, sooo.. It’s just a minion.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

This thread is quiet! I’m guessing JMama had several accounts here to keep the thread rolling lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

spillingthetea wrote:This thread is quiet! I’m guessing JMama had several accounts here to keep the thread rolling lol

Theres been a new thread for a while now.. kkandbabyshark

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:This thread is quiet! I’m guessing JMama had several accounts here to keep the thread rolling lol

No darling I have no need for more than one account. My mind works in more than one thought every 30 minutes I'm just done with it. I am wasting time and energy on people who dont deserve it. Nothing remotely entertaining or educational is happening here. Just jealous bitter hags that probably wish they had Kerens life. I see it has nothing to do with the treatment of those boys just mostly a bunch of jealous children or depressed moms struggling in some nowhere town. Im just over it and wont play into it anymore because Ive seen this for what it really is. Same girls who probably hated girls like Keren in high school because they couldnt be her instead of other confident girls who wouldnt have even noticed her ignorance or irrelevance. This isnt a place for confident women but insecure ones who dont care to talk about things they are helpful or educational but just to shit talk a stranger with a probably better life than most of you (meaning Keren). I cant believe I wasted my energy and free advice here trying to help when all it became was people bandwagon bullying to get a few likes. Guess your pictures werent good enough on insta for likes so you tried anonymously here. Sad really but no I never thought myself above anyone and came here for a purpose that turned into something ugly from the good intentions I had to start with. Keren is wrong about alot of things but honestly had it right about this forum.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

+Jmama19+ wrote:

No darling I have no need for more than one account. My mind works in more than one thought every 30 minutes I'm just done with it. I am wasting time and energy on people who dont deserve it. Nothing remotely entertaining or educational is happening here. Just jealous bitter hags that probably wish they had Kerens life. I see it has nothing to do with the treatment of those boys just mostly a bunch of jealous children or depressed moms struggling in some nowhere town. Im just over it and wont play into it anymore because Ive seen this for what it really is. Same girls who probably hated girls like Keren in high school because they couldnt be her instead of other confident girls who wouldnt have even noticed her ignorance or irrelevance. This isnt a place for confident women but insecure ones who dont care to talk about things they are helpful or educational but just to shit talk a stranger with a probably better life than most of you (meaning Keren). I cant believe I wasted my energy and free advice here trying to help when all it became was people bandwagon bullying to get a few likes. Guess your pictures werent good enough on insta for likes so you tried anonymously here. Sad really but no I never thought myself above anyone and came here for a purpose that turned into something ugly from the good intentions I had to start with. Keren is wrong about alot of things but honestly had it right about this forum.

I think you’re in the wrong forum. This is a gossip forum talking about yters, nothing educational about it. Entertainment for you is not same form for someone else. You coming here thinking you want to educate people about Jackson’s teeth? Well, nobody cares about Jackson here. We laugh at his parents for doing that to him and maybe feel sad. I’m trying to understand you and get my point across but all you do is call everyone bitches and pity yourself. Honestly, never seen you advice anyone only talk about stuff happened in the vlogs like weeks ago. So I don’t know what educational stuff you’re talking about.
Start posting about it rather than just talking about how you like it to be educational or talking irrelevant stuff.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”