Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Scamper1 wrote:Did Bonnie delete her instagram or just block me? Lol
Not deleted, so probably blocked you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

cleo2016 wrote:Wow those kids are so accident prone. It's no surprise though considering how Bonnie & Joel NEVER enforce safety. Nobody in that family does. I wouldn't be surprised if one day CPS is called due to the amount of injuries those kids have.
They do get injured a lot but they’re just typical kid injuries. Boston face planted the couch in the wrong spot (at first when she said he got hurt at Ellie’s house I wondered if he fell into or off one of the stupid boulders in her backyard, those are an accident waiting to happen with kids around), Cody hurt himself sledding which happens all the time, lincoln falls over and hits his head which is normal for toddlers. You can’t call cps because kids are accident prone and doctors and nurses can tell when kids are abused vs accidental injuries.
There are things Bonnie and Joel do that make me cringe, no helmets while they ride bikes and their car seat safety (or lack of) makes me die a little inside considering Lincoln is the only one in a car seat... but the injuries the kids have had are pretty standard childhood injuries.

cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

staceybrax wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:Wow those kids are so accident prone. It's no surprise though considering how Bonnie & Joel NEVER enforce safety. Nobody in that family does. I wouldn't be surprised if one day CPS is called due to the amount of injuries those kids have.
They do get injured a lot but they’re just typical kid injuries. Boston face planted the couch in the wrong spot (at first when she said he got hurt at Ellie’s house I wondered if he fell into or off one of the stupid boulders in her backyard, those are an accident waiting to happen with kids around), Cody hurt himself sledding which happens all the time, lincoln falls over and hits his head which is normal for toddlers. You can’t call cps because kids are accident prone and doctors and nurses can tell when kids are abused vs accidental injuries.
There are things Bonnie and Joel do that make me cringe, no helmets while they ride bikes and their car seat safety (or lack of) makes me die a little inside considering Lincoln is the only one in a car seat... but the injuries the kids have had are pretty standard childhood injuries.

What makes me cringe is when she ran over Codys ball because she was vlogging while driving. Thank God it wasn't a kid! I wouldn't call CPS but multiple trips to the ER with injured children can raise suspicion. Their lack of safety will catch up with them one day. They are playing with fire. I really hope Bonnie & Joel don't have to learn the hard way...
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I feel so bad for the kids, bread and Milk Friday night and then pears and toast on Saturday. Order a fucking pizza. Do we ever see them order pizza?
Bonnie and Joel didn’t eat bread and milk for dinner. They got take out.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3d902a.jpg[/img]

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GuavaMama wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I feel so bad for the kids, bread and Milk Friday night and then pears and toast on Saturday. Order a fucking pizza. Do we ever see them order pizza?

Well that's what happens literally every time the kids get food that barely qualify as snacks for dinner! 2 minutes later Joel and Bonnie are chowing down on takeout.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

In a two and a half month period I had kids in the ER six times. From asthma to injuries and a reaction to a bug bite near an eye. The final time they admitting nurse gave me a second look and called another nurse over. That nurse said loudly different kids different reasons just a run of bad luck. I laughed and said yup lots of bad luck.

cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:

Well that's what happens literally every time the kids get food that barely qualify as snacks for dinner! 2 minutes later Joel and Bonnie are chowing down on takeout.

I notice that as well and it irritates the crap out of me. Listen, I grew up in a family of four that had a much smaller yearly income than these two are currently enjoying. My siblings and I certainly weren't eating bread with a glass of milk for dinner. In a situation where there was ever something like a burnt or forgotten meal, the kids were always taken care of first with either take out or mac n' cheese or something and then my parents would slap something together for themselves. I'm not at all implying that this makes them bad parents, but it does seem like their priorities are reversed. Yes, feeding 4-6 kids is a big endeavor, but a large pizza would feed all the kids and the parents could split another or what have you. I give them side-eye for serving their children a meal most prisoners don't have to suffer through while they enjoy takeout in bed - which I'm assuming was a much better and filling meal than bread with a glass of milk.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

The thing with the dinners is they can afford it and they’re both home, so one of them could make a home cooked meal, it’s just laziness. Can’t wait to learn how to make toast from the cookbook lol
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

I wish Olivia had hair to frame her face or bangs!!! She looks like she’s balding or something

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Oh Bonnie! That conversation with Boston about how he sometimes can't help being cranky was so personal. He really doesn't need that recorded for millions of people to see. :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:

That's definitely an Ellie thing to do. And it's definitely not that they can't afford it.
Nope, not ok to give your kids banana bread and a glass of milk, and then get takeout for yourselves. What's worse is that they obviously see nothing wrong with it, because they're vlogging themselves doing it. I know the kids are in no danger of starving, but it's still not right. Either everyone gets a real meal, or mom and dad eat banana bread as well. The kids are the ones who really need the nutrition. It's not that hard. Beans and rice make a complete protein.
So Friday Night Dinner is going to be in the cookbook?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

And we have all seen their pantry, they have loads of soups and beans and pastas and rice. It’s not like they were out of groceries. Drives me nuts because my child is a picky eater and i get anxiety when she goes to bed hungry. I couldn’t imagine willingly giving her a measly meal while I eat take out that she would have also enjoyed.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

natalka81 wrote:Oh Bonnie! That conversation with Boston about how he sometimes can't help being cranky was so personal. He really doesn't need that recorded for millions of people to see. :(
As ImmomSD has said several times she hasn't learnt a thing from her demonetization. Bonnie just doesn't get it (or doesn't care because, in her own words, Bonnie does exactly what Bonnie wants because-she's-their-mother).

The irony of 'writing' a cook book whilst giving your own children a basic snack for dinner two nights in a row (whilst you yourself order take out) is not lost. Two stay at/work from home parents at that.

I won't even mention her true colours leaking during her vlogging when driving scene; then her laughing at Cody when he was crying and his little heart dropped over his ball she'd just run over. The piece de resistance was her deflecting her own guilt to Cody. What sort of a mother does that?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And today's vlog is "Cody's First Girlfriend".

WTF???

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I really wish she hadn't gotten her monetization back, then the kids would be off the internet. Watching her talk to Boston about his anger (hello Bonnie, he gets it from you!!) and then watching her asking Cody about his girlfriends was just cringe worthy. Those kids deserve some privacy! She's still as exploitive as ever, she just is using better thumbnails in hopes of not getting caught.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I did chuckle with Bonnie when she laughed about the "engagement" photos with that guy she was almost going to marry. But at the same time it's so eye opening about the culture they live in. They are all in such a rush to get married straight out of high school / have marriage on their minds and have an eye out for their potential husbands. I just see this as a reoccurring thing with Mormons (no hate) and it's just so different than what I've ever known.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It always disturbs me when people try to put adult emotions and actions on kindergarten aged children. Mormons are ridiculous, you can't date until 16 but the minute you start seeing someone you have to think you're basically marrying them.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Holy crap, I can’t believe they got married 2 months after Joel got home after not seeing each other for 2 years... I just can’t fathom that!

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Broke my heart to see she had Joel's face crossed out in that picture! I'm sure that hurt his feelings a little bit, even if just for a few minutes :(
you can call me kath.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”