JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Lyanna wrote: lmao at Jess filming herself telling him "thank youuuu for coming". He picked up the kids (he told them to get in the car) so he dropped them too afterwards, she could have waited until that moment to say thank you for coming but naah she had to have that footage of herself being the nice parent who is taking the high road.
You can tell he was thinking damn she's doing it again, she really can't act normal when she has a camera on her face, what should I say now to avoid the minions' criticism...oh nevermind i'm not saying anything.

And how long did he take them? the first part of the vlog is the beginning of the weekend and drake is at the games, then she is at disney on ice with lilia and landen, then she is ending the vlog (so at the end of the week end?). Idk the vlog made it seem like he was only there for 5 minutes.
Drake did not take them with him. He went to their basketball game and then he left by himself.

At the basketball game Jess said to the twins "are you ready to go to party now?" Meaning ready to go to with her to her cousins engagement party.

Jess told the boys to give goodbye hugs to Drake and they did. When Drake said "get in the car" he meant Jess' car not his.
Drake left alone. The very next video clip is of the twins playing with Jess, Ben and Mimi and then they drove to Sacramento. They went with her during the weekend for her cousins engagement party.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I would have respected her far more if she had inserted a clip of her saying drake came but it didn’t feel right to put it in the vlog or something. You can’t trash talk someone so much and then act all nice to them to their face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I got so mad at that title I commented something along the lines of "Classless" then deleted it cause my YouTube account is my name.

Ugh. It's going to be so painful for the boys to see this shit when they get older and start to understand.

I think Jess is just as bad as Drake in the situation; she definitely isn't making it any easier or more welcoming to for him to see the boys. :/

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if Jess is jealous of her cousin. Her cousin is doing so good in life. She graduated from college, is now an OWNER of a dance studio, is engaged to a man she has been with for years and have no kids yet. They are a couple just living life, enjoying their early 20's without kids, being business owners and are successful.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder if Jess is jealous of her cousin. Her cousin is doing so good in life. She graduated from college, is now an OWNER of a dance studio, is engaged to a man she has been with for years and have no kids yet. They are a couple just living life, enjoying their early 20's without kids, being business owners and are successful.
I'm sure she is. SHIIIT I'm jealous of her cousin lol
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

luci417 wrote:Imo she's damned if she does/damned if she doesn't vlog him because people would go CRAZY if there was proof he showed up and she didn't document it. Maybe the boys will be glad to see it someday. I think if he suddenly decided to be an actual dad to his kids she'd really just be relieved. And idk why she should be all nicey nice to him - if your ex is a jerk but a great dad then yeah, suck it up and be civil. But he's a horrific father who is in and out of their lives. I think she's entitled to be angry with Drake and let him know he's ruining his family as long as it doesn't happen in front of the boys.
I don't agree, she didn't have to film him at all. She could have put a clip in later saying about how he turned up to the game, etc. There was zero need for the camera. I know she said he gave her permission to film but I'd imagine the thought process of that would be "if I don't give permission shell twist it somehow"

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
luci417 wrote:Imo she's damned if she does/damned if she doesn't vlog him because people would go CRAZY if there was proof he showed up and she didn't document it. Maybe the boys will be glad to see it someday. I think if he suddenly decided to be an actual dad to his kids she'd really just be relieved. And idk why she should be all nicey nice to him - if your ex is a jerk but a great dad then yeah, suck it up and be civil. But he's a horrific father who is in and out of their lives. I think she's entitled to be angry with Drake and let him know he's ruining his family as long as it doesn't happen in front of the boys.
I don't agree, she didn't have to film him at all. She could have put a clip in later saying about how he turned up to the game, etc. There was zero need for the camera. I know she said he gave her permission to film but I'd imagine the thought process of that would be "if I don't give permission shell twist it somehow"

You can tell she was desperate to get clips of him. They were bad angles and really short.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I just can’t with him... he is such a jerk! No wonder people grow up with issues when they see someone act as he has. Sad
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

I don’t buy that the boys see drake more than we know just because of the way they acted toward him. They’re little ones, they’re just happy to see their dad. I saw my father practically twice during my childhood. He left when I was one, took me one weekend, and disappeared for two years. He showed up on day when I was 3 and I ran up screaming “daddy!!” To him. I had to run upstairs to put on my princess dress for him and clung to him until he left.
He said he “wanted to see me more” and my mom told him that he was the one choosing to not see me and he either needs to be a constant in my life or not be there at all because she couldn’t see me deal with it. He chose to not be there.
I also don’t get the excuse of “if Jess made it easier to see the kids, drake would come see them.” Bullshit. She’s always been welcoming for drake to come see them and idgaf how difficult Jess is. If drake cared about those boys, he would crawl hand and foot over a bed of broken glass and fire for them but he just hasn’t. There’s absolutely no excuse. He’s disgusting.
And lastly, Chris needs to STOP with the favoritism over Addie. Yes, she’s his little girl and little princess. I get that. But his boys are going to see that favoritism, and probably already do. They will grow to resent him and their little sister for it. Praise all your babies, Chris. Not just one.

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

StateOfNirvana_4 wrote:I don’t buy that the boys see drake more than we know just because of the way they acted toward him. They’re little ones, they’re just happy to see their dad. I saw my father practically twice during my childhood. He left when I was one, took me one weekend, and disappeared for two years. He showed up on day when I was 3 and I ran up screaming “daddy!!” To him. I had to run upstairs to put on my princess dress for him and clung to him until he left.
He said he “wanted to see me more” and my mom told him that he was the one choosing to not see me and he either needs to be a constant in my life or not be there at all because she couldn’t see me deal with it. He chose to not be there.
I also don’t get the excuse of “if Jess made it easier to see the kids, drake would come see them.” Bullshit. She’s always been welcoming for drake to come see them and idgaf how difficult Jess is. If drake cared about those boys, he would crawl hand and foot over a bed of broken glass and fire for them but he just hasn’t. There’s absolutely no excuse. He’s disgusting.
And lastly, Chris needs to STOP with the favoritism over Addie. Yes, she’s his little girl and little princess. I get that. But his boys are going to see that favoritism, and probably already do. They will grow to resent him and their little sister for it. Praise all your babies, Chris. Not just one.

I agree with everything you said but I don't think Jess is welcoming to Drake. If she really wanted to make it the "best situation" she wouldn't even pull out her camera and she definitely wouldn't post the video with such a click bait rude title. They're both clearly immature.

And with Chris and the favoritism I definitely agree. He nearly has 0 relationship with his boys from what we see. I was watching some old vlogs and he was holding Landen while his boys played alone. I hope he does some stuff with the boys alone and it's important for him to do things with just his boys and Andre the Giant. They need to have as much one on one time with him and their sister as possible. Not Jess' annoying brood. Image

StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

Maybe not welcoming to drake in that sense. But I meant welcoming to him in wanting him to see his boys whenever. I agree, shoving a camera in his face when he sees them for the first time in, who knows how long, is not okay.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Or he was on the spot.
She already had the camera on and recording and then turned to him and asked if he minded. Maybe he didn’t want to be recorded but he also wanted to avoid confrontation.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lyanna wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Yes, Drake is shit. Yes, Drake needs to do more. Jess, however, feeds on drama and attention. She didn't need to vlog Drake. She knows it's already weird why make it more awkward - oh yeah she needs to have something interesting to film or her husband might actually have to work. Nevermind the things she says while the children can hear her.
lmao at Jess filming herself telling him "thank youuuu for coming". He picked up the kids (he told them to get in the car) so he dropped them too afterwards, she could have waited until that moment to say thank you for coming but naah she had to have that footage of herself being the nice parent who is taking the high road.
You can tell he was thinking damn she's doing it again, she really can't act normal when she has a camera on her face, what should I say now to avoid the minions' criticism...oh nevermind i'm not saying anything.

And how long did he take them? the first part of the vlog is the beginning of the weekend and drake is at the games, then she is at disney on ice with lilia and landen, then she is ending the vlog (so at the end of the week end?). Idk the vlog made it seem like he was only there for 5 minutes.
He probably thought "glad I got away from that crap, Lilia is annoying."...when he left she wasn't that bad of an attention seeker

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Biology is really crazy. Even tho the twins and especially Landen don’t know Drake that well, and Chris for all intents and purposes is their father (in terms of who’s raising them), they all look so much happier around Drake.

Landen is very close to Chris, but even he looked comfortable and excited to see Drake.

They know who their bio dad is, instinctively, even if he isn’t raising them, and they want to be around him.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My dream of dreams is for Drake to step up and start daily vlogging.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder if Jess is jealous of her cousin. Her cousin is doing so good in life. She graduated from college, is now an OWNER of a dance studio, is engaged to a man she has been with for years and have no kids yet. They are a couple just living life, enjoying their early 20's without kids, being business owners and are successful.
Yu mean Amanda ? Now THAT would b someone I'll be jealous of. Not Jess or Britney lol
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I feel like drake thinks Jess is so lame still vlogging after all these years and still hasnt had a real job. Yes Jess makes more than drake will probably ever will but I feel like that whold time he was like "if this bitch don't get this camera outta my face"... Also I hate myself for saying this but drake looked different but in a good way he looked sorta decent..definitely way better than Chris ewww
AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

shilohjulia wrote:Biology is really crazy. Even tho the twins and especially Landen don’t know Drake that well, and Chris for all intents and purposes is their father (in terms of who’s raising them), they all look so much happier around Drake.

Landen is very close to Chris, but even he looked comfortable and excited to see Drake.

They know who their bio dad is, instinctively, even if he isn’t raising them, and they want to be around him.

Omg, it's so true which makes it all the more heartbreaking! Hopefully the boys see Drake more than what has been let on by Jess.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is nitpicking but in her ig bio she put raising 7 rugrats. She's NOT raising T&C. They barely even stay over.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yu mean Amanda ? Now THAT would b someone I'll be jealous of. Not Jess or Britney lol
Ahahaha same!!! Amanda is definitley someone to be jealous of not Jess or the B word.

Return to “JesssFam”