BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm starting to think all this time Britney was the abusive one.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by deannaroseo »

It’s pushing 10 pm and Nolan is still up... Maybe he’s acting so so SO crazy because it’s way too late for a kid his age to be up on the iPad?! Put him to bed and you can have time to yourself on YouNow, wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Her reasoning for saying that was if ean ever had no place to live, he could move in with her. I know what she said on you now about it NOT being a trial separation...but ean really made it seem like it was something other. I really think she's just leading him on. Cake and eating it too.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

deannaroseo wrote:It’s pushing 10 pm and Nolan is still up... Maybe he’s acting so so SO crazy because it’s way too late for a kid his age to be up on the iPad?! Put him to bed and you can have time to yourself on YouNow, wtf?

So many things wrong with this.
Why is he up? Kids are not supposed to watch TV right before bed and she is most likely talking about things he shouldn't be hearing. I dont care if she co-sleeps with Nolan until he is 40 but she needs to put him to bed at a reasonable time. It is ridiculous.
Part of the reason Nolan is so grumpy during the day is because he is going to bed late and probably isn't getting sound sleep because he is watching TV and eating junk right before bed.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I'm starting to think all this time Britney was the abusive one.
I think so too. I never liked the way she would try to embarrass him on camera and get her viewers to make a mockery out of him as well. Even in the grieving state he’s in right now she still made it a point to make a joke about his appearance and made sure to do it on camera. I don’t know how he ever put up with that.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I wonder what it was that Ean made her “miserable.”

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

deannaroseo wrote:Rompers on a child over the age of 2 look ridiculous to me. Especially on a potty trained kid!

Kind of off topic, but I used to wear romper until I was about 8.ImageImageImageImage I still like them but I’m a tad too big to wear them now.

Anyway, I think Britney’s description “down below” in “how is HE doing” video was so bitchy.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Poor Nolan doesn't get enough sleep [mine got 11-12 hours a night at that age and still often too naps] and then gets pacified with a tablet all day because he's "so crazy" and Britney can't deal. It's like she fucks with everyone and then when they react she's like OMG it's so difficult. Ean she is playing him along. Nolan is a "difficult child" but that not enough sleep\too much screen time combo. It's like she's creating things to complain about.
bowielouwho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bowielouwho »

Do you think B is throwing shade at V getting Aria Barbie invitations and cake? I might be completely drawing a blank but I don't think she's ever mentioned Aria being into Barbie

bowielouwho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bowielouwho »

Double post but on the new vid Britney favorited a comment about Harlow needing a hat while outside especially when she has an ear infection. Isn't that common sense? Her dumb ass needs to stop patrolling the comment section and actually go put her child's needs first.

Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I am starting to doubt if all the separation thing is staged for extra views and thus money. Who knows the bitch can go crazy low for money. Materialistic and greedy.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:It’s pushing 10 pm and Nolan is still up... Maybe he’s acting so so SO crazy because it’s way too late for a kid his age to be up on the iPad?! Put him to bed and you can have time to yourself on YouNow, wtf?

So many things wrong with this.
Why is he up? Kids are not supposed to watch TV right before bed and she is most likely talking about things he shouldn't be hearing. I dont care if she co-sleeps with Nolan until he is 40 but she needs to put him to bed at a reasonable time. It is ridiculous.
Part of the reason Nolan is so grumpy during the day is because he is going to bed late and probably isn't getting sound sleep because he is watching TV and eating junk right before bed.
Britney needs to cut out his nap , or at least make us earlier in the day , my children were the same if they took a long nap especially mid afternoon I could forget bedtime, one time my son slept from 1-3pm and was still awake at midnight , hubby and I made a rule right there that there’d be no napping past twelve thirty .
Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

bowielouwho wrote:Double post but on the new vid Britney favorited a comment about Harlow needing a hat while outside especially when she has an ear infection. Isn't that common sense? Her dumb ass needs to stop patrolling the comment section and actually go put her child's needs first.

That's what I was thinking, she was worried about her being cold then had her in no jacket, no hat no gloves. Especially after she's been sick. What a moron.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

bowielouwho wrote:Do you think B is throwing shade at V getting Aria Barbie invitations and cake? I might be completely drawing a blank but I don't think she's ever mentioned Aria being into Barbie

She mentioned it a while back and said one of the reason she didn't want the two girls sharing a room is because Aria's baby's have small parts.

But lmao about her saying they'd get a Barbie cake.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by freshbalsam »

funkycat123 wrote:She just said she'd let Ean move in with them.
Is that not exactly what they were doing previously? No romantic relationship, but civil living arrangements. She tried to make it seem like she was this broken girlfriend, who’s boyfriend caused all this pain. But you’re willing to let him move back in with you? Makes sense

ETA: didn’t see this was already discussed sorry!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OMG Brittany! We know for sure you read here now so STFU with the nose ring! That shit is dated AF. No one cares. Come back when you get your nipples pierced but your snowflake ass played it safe and got your nose pierced. You're not badass.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh my gooooood she is still going on about the fucking nose ring on Twitter. Holy shit.

Evie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evie »

Can she ever stop clutching her chest when she talks?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh my gooooood she is still going on about the fucking nose ring on Twitter. Holy shit.

She's probably doing it on purpose now to try and get under our skin.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Ooh my thread title idea, Its Brittany bitch. No e's about it. OK it sounded funnier in my head, scuttles back to lurk head hung in shame lol.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”