Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Newmomma »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG
How do people even believe the story of Jackson falling in the bathtub and that's why his teeth are fucked up

Ffs they'd probably make bank off a video off them owning up to giving Jackson a newborn pacifier and fucking his teeth up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love how people can comment about his dental issues but when someone who is passionate about pediatric dentistry does it to give advice its some kind of problem. I also lol at people using the word open bite after I told everyone what his condition really is but catch hell everytime Ive discussed it. So you dont mind reading it and taking the terminology but just dont like actual professionals leaving helpful education. (Just used this post as an example)

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
But she didn’t say she’s a professional nor give any advice. Just posted a picture and how its obvious that’s its not the bath tub and kk are liars.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by spilledtea »

IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG
How do people even believe the story of Jackson falling in the bathtub and that's why his teeth are fucked up

Ffs they'd probably make bank off a video off them owning up to giving Jackson a newborn pacifier and fucking his teeth up

jackson is such an unfortunate looking little boy because of his parents not taking away that damn newborn pacifier...I've been tryna pinpoint who he looks like and i found it... william hung lol, I'm sorry.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

The Mr. Jefferson (Michael Jackson) episode of south park is on rn and I can’t help but think of Keren and Khoa. Mr. Jefferson is too busy being a child to take care of his real kid. It sucks these youtubers get pregnant so early, they miss out on the normal young people stuff, and then spend their actual adult lives trying to appear young and fun to connect with their audience, all while depriving their children of a normal childhood. Bleh
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

Unknowngirly wrote:Let’s be real the cabana was for keren not the kids. But hey I guess if you have the money for go all out.

Them going to a hotel was so unnecessary. You have 2 kids now, almost 3, you don’t have the luxury of doing things like you did before having kids.
lowkey, k&k probably got it bc god forbid taylor and her friends one up them.

don't you know???? mama is pregnant and throwing up everyday!!! she needs to relax before the baby comes!!! :roll:
Mommawhoneedsalife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommawhoneedsalife »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG

I love how people can comment about his dental issues but when someone who is passionate about pediatric dentistry does it to give advice its some kind of problem. I also lol at people using the word open bite after I told everyone what his condition really is but catch hell everytime Ive discussed it. So you dont mind reading it and taking the terminology but just dont like actual professionals leaving helpful education. (Just used this post as an example)

You aren't the one who added the term open bite to the dental/medical world or the world at all. Some of us knew what an open bite was before you even mentioned it whenever you may have. I'm sorry next time I'll use pacifier teeth instead just so I don't hurt your feelings since I don't work in pediatric dentistry.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

queentee20 wrote:
skxo3 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Let’s be real the cabana was for keren not the kids. But hey I guess if you have the money for go all out.

Them going to a hotel was so unnecessary. You have 2 kids now, almost 3, you don’t have the luxury of doing things like you did before having kids.

don't you know???? mama is pregnant and throwing up everyday!!! she needs to relax before the baby comes!!! :roll:
Tbh when she brought up how Taylor had one, I knew she’d want one too. But not going to lie, having the cabana really is helpful when you have kids because it’s covered and you can put your baby or small child down to nap comfortably, you also are guaranteed at least 2 chairs, versus not having the cabana and needing to go search for one. I just think they explained it poorly, like always... also agree with the person who said them getting a hotel for a night is so excessive! I think they possibly only have sex when they stay at the hotel so maybe that’s why??? Idk I’m looking for a reason for them to get a hotel so close to their home lol. I understand wanting to go to valentines dinner but a whole hotel room?!
They probably spent all of their time in the cabana though.
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

AuraBor wrote:And this is the cutest face EVER! ❤️
YES! I think its adorable how he looks up to his older brother! :love2:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG

Pretty sure not one person has ragged on you for posting about jackson’s teeth as we all agree with you and we talked about open bites before you came here. People had a prob with you plugging your career every 2seconds, arguing with everyone who disagrees with you and responding to millions of old topics that we’ve already moved on from. Why is that hard to understand?

Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

skxo3 wrote:

oh 100% thats why they got a cabana. didn't she even mention how Taylor had one and then they ended up getting it?
Also I hate how they use "extra" alllll the time. they use it because they think they are so cool, they want to flaunt how much money they have and the stupid frivolous things they buy.
the very beginning on the vlog when Khoa is like " so I come back to the cabana and look how extra Karen is!"--- gross, annoying. She doesn't look extra, she's just laying down. whats so cool about that?
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

I am 25 and have a 6 year old daughter. It honestly amazes me how immature and childish they act. When I got pregnant with my daughter at 19 I had to grow up so fast and just accepted that this is the way my life was now and I had to put her before me ALWAYS. I am so happy and grateful that I had her and honestly happy with how mature it made me in such a short amount of time. I cringe when I watch the way they parent those children, there is no doubt that they love those kids (well love Jackson for sure lol) but kids need so much more than just love. I wish that I could take them for a day to get them out of the house and have them experience age appropriate and new environments. and also feed them healthy meals other than chick fil a, chipotle, and noodles.
so cringe worthy. thank god for friends like Taylor.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Caption this!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... cc61e4.jpg[/img]

Khoa after opening Keren’s Target card statement.

Sorry for the gross visual but I wonder if this is also his baby makin’ face? Image
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG

I had a friend who gave her daughter a bottle until she was 5 years old. and not only did she just give her a bottle but she was never too sanitary about it. she would grab a bottle that had been lying around and instead of washing it she would just pour more milk in it. I would always say something, she would just brush it off. and as I tried to warn her, her daughters teeth got bottle rot. they were brown and disgusting she ended up having to have major dental work done and they put new teeth over her rotten ones (sorry I don't know any of the terminology) but even after all that anytime it was brought up she would always deny her daughters dental issues being from the bottle rot and say that it was "genetic"
I don't understand some people. ya it must be hard to admit that something happened to your child because you couldnt be bothered to put in the time and energy needed to help your child grow up and wean off a Paci or bottle. but lying about it makes the situation so much worse and rubs people the wrong way than if you were to just be upfront and real.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

rottiemama wrote:Caption this!

Khoa after opening Keren’s Target card statement.

Sorry for the gross visual but I wonder if this is also his baby makin’ face? Image
When the camera is facing you & realize you’re so dam ugly.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG

wait did y’all know Jmama works in PeDiAtRiC dEnTiStrY!!!??

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Ok, so I was watching Jessfam's new vlog and her 1 year old weighs 24 pounds. And Jackson is going to be three and weighs just 24 pounds??? Jesus Keren, make that poor kid a sandwich or something.
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

Landon is 16lbs? Like really? He doesn’t look that tiny, I don’t know. My daughter was 16lbs at 6 months and she was preemie, like very small baby. Khoa is a big man and Landon in his hands doesn’t look so small.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

queentee20 wrote:I just realized no one commented on how khoa gave Keren toothpaste for valentine’s day and a loofah... just typing that out made me laugh so hard. He’s a dick
I forgot about that!! They are both such dicks. I bet Khoa can't tolerate Keren with her vomit breath now, ew.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

So bets are that they planned the Volcano Bay outing, once Taylor told them that's where she would be spending Valentines Day with her boyfriend and a group of friends...
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

queentee20 wrote:I just realized no one commented on how khoa gave Keren toothpaste for valentine’s day and a loofah... just typing that out made me laugh so hard. He’s a dick
They probably needed toothpaste anyway. That was probably part of the joke “Landon always makes”, just for the fun. But Keren on the other hand sounds like she’s not joking at all, she’s more bitchy than she’s ever been towards Khoa. I don’t known if its like an inside joke of them and he doesn’t care that much but in the 15 minutes we see everyday, she comes off as rude and bitchy, and it’s not about things you can joke really. It’s more about respect and how she talks to him sometimes and interrupts him.

She is a spoiled cow, that doesn’t know how to respect the people that help her and care about her. Except Corrina, that didn’t lift a finger for KK’s kids, but still got a 700$ gift. But Landon didn't get mittens in Colorado.

F*ck off moonface.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

So they had a problem with dropping off Jackson for a few hours on Landons birthday to spend some time alone with him but they had no problem leaving both kids for a day so that they could have some fun...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”