KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

Notachild
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by Notachild »

Pineapples wrote:Aren’t they the same baskets Oscar used to organise his pantry? Funny how Keren gets the idea just after coming back from Utah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

TootieManatee wrote:I'm 99% sure that the new baby is a boy. If you pause on the ultrasound and look up the "nub theory" for boys, its spot on.
I hope it's a boy.
calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by calmposure »

Keren is that type of person that projects her mistakes onto other people. “LANDON decided to nap until 4.” “I said get his shoes & then you just put them in there??” Like YOU’RE AN ADULT TOO! Swear to god she doesn’t hold herself accountable for anything. Also, bitchy moon-face princess didn’t get a nap, life must be so difficult for her.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I think they'll end up finding out the gender before the birth...maybe by accident and Keren will throw a fit or just because Khoa won't shut the hell up about it. Either way, Keren is going to be very disappointed.
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Do you guys think this is true? I really hope it’s a boy for Landon’s sake.

The Ramzi theory is only for ultrasounds prior to 8 weeks. It wouldn’t work for this ultrasound.
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

Lily_rose17 wrote:Do you guys think this is true? I really hope it’s a boy for Landon’s sake.

The Ramzi theory is only for ultrasounds prior to 8 weeks. It wouldn’t work for this ultrasound.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Amanda-L wrote:^^ Ha, that was me. It's all I could see watching the vlog
Lmfao i just died. ImageImageImageImage

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

queentee20 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:I was just watching the vlog and I'm amazed at Jackson's reaction to Keren at 5:40. He immediately runs back to her after she scolds him and he looks panicked and runs to grab onto Khoa. Such a big difference from when Khoa attempts to scold him and Jackson doesn't pay him any attention..
Please don’t take this the wrong way or make any more of it than what it is. But Keren has a history of being really nasty with Jackson in terms of disciplining, just look back at the target fit. I’m sure Jackson is afraid of her... I’m in no way saying she abuses them, I don’t think he has the signs of that. But I do think he fears Keren because she can be really nasty, verbally... and khoas a huge pushover so he probably runs to him for comfort.
Not taken the wrong way! I think you're right.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Imagine Keren is that bitchy because she knows she’s having a boy

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

bee13 wrote:Today's vlog commentary:
- Jackson's throwing more and more tantrums lately when he doesn't get what he wants. Obviously normal, but they need to surround him with more kids his age ASAP. Those tantrums aren't gonna fly in school
- Khoa is starved for attention and constantly brings up that he's wearing new clothes (and no merch) hmm, i wonder why ;)
- Keren complains that Landon overslept so they couldn't go to a New Year's celebration with Khoa's family. She also says SHE didn't get to take a nap and Khoa is shocked. Ew. Since they missed the party, they go to Target of course.
- Once the camera is on her, Keren makes Khoa put shoes on Jackson. She didn't seem to care until they were filming. Landon is in socks. Keren says, "Since I have to do EVERYTHING..." what planet does she live on? We've seen you go nap for hours while Khoa takes care of the kids, vlogs, edits, etc.
- Keren shows her new storage bins and goes "They're really expensive, but they're the only choice we have right now" Meanwhile, you can see stacks of other affordable bins and baskets in the background (but they don't fit the ~aesthetic~ of a pantry I'm sure)
- Apparently Landon was really enjoying the smoothie and drinking a ton. Wouldn't be shocked if he was just starving
- Keren says the day that the baby is born, they'll just order clothes and baby stuff off Amazon Prime and send it to the house. They are so lazy and that is so weird to me! She really thinks they'll have time to sit on Amazon and order clothes after giving birth and with two other kids??
- With each vlog, Khoa looks more and more tired of Keren's shit
Well, we all know that Nonnie and Taytay are moving in either right before or as soon as the baby is born, so she’ll really only have to take care of the baby. You can’t expect Queen K would be able to take care of two toddlers and a baby - she’s just given birth, NO ONE CAN DO THAT. Or well, Keren can’t, because she can’t take care of her kids regularly...
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

queentee20 wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:I was just watching the vlog and I'm amazed at Jackson's reaction to Keren at 5:40. He immediately runs back to her after she scolds him and he looks panicked and runs to grab onto Khoa. Such a big difference from when Khoa attempts to scold him and Jackson doesn't pay him any attention..
Please don’t take this the wrong way or make any more of it than what it is. But Keren has a history of being really nasty with Jackson in terms of disciplining, just look back at the target fit. I’m sure Jackson is afraid of her... I’m in no way saying she abuses them, I don’t think he has the signs of that. But I do think he fears Keren because she can be really nasty, verbally... and khoas a huge pushover so he probably runs to him for comfort.
Honestly, that’s not really a bad thing. Jackson knows that Keren doesn’t play around so he knows when she gives a certain tone of voice or maybe even a “look”, he better reevaluate his attitude or what he’s doing. He also knows Khoa has no back bone so of course that’s who he turns to when Keren gets serious. That’s my family dynamic too actually. I’m the “mean” one and my husband is the “nice” one. It works for us and my daughter knows I love her but she also knows that I don’t deal with her bullshit. I’m also the parent she prefers so I guess I’m not that mean lol

KS18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KS18 »

I'm honestly sick of you bitches! stop talking shit about keren, we just had a long ass convo on the phone and we were laughing at some of the posts on here, they're that PATHETIC! she's way different in real life outside of vlogging, you guys just don't see it lmao!!
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

KS18 wrote:I'm honestly sick of you bitches! stop talking shit about keren, we just had a long ass convo on the phone and we were laughing at some of the posts on here, they're that PATHETIC! she's way different in real life outside of vlogging, you guys just don't see it lmao!!
Do you honestly still think anyone here believes you know Keren? At first you WERE Keren, then you were ‘Jasmine’, who’s name is Yasmin. So, hello minion.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Can we ignore this delusional person? It’ll go away. Keren wouldn’t even be awake now to have your long ass convo about this site. Lol
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Did they actually sleep in separate beds when they stayed at the hotel? Because he was editing in one bed? Spend the money to stay at a hotel but then sleep in separate beds??
idk93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idk93 »

!anastasia!1228 wrote:Did they actually sleep in separate beds when they stayed at the hotel? Because he was editing in one bed? Spend the money to stay at a hotel but then sleep in separate beds??
Probably because Khoa can’t stand her smelly ass and decided to sleep in a nice smelling bed? Image

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

flightlessbird wrote:I think they'll end up finding out the gender before the birth...maybe by accident and Keren will throw a fit or just because Khoa won't shut the hell up about it. Either way, Keren is going to be very disappointed.

I think they’ll find out and pretend they didn’t. They’ll know all along but won’t say anything until the baby is born. I have a feeling it’s a girl tho.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

She also said somewhere in the vlog: “ik you want daddy bc hes the lenient one with you” doesnt surprise me. Khoa needs to understand that discipline will actually HELP jackson. If he is not on the same page regarding that and punishment with keren he is going to screw up his kids. They will turn into brats and delinquents bc they know dad lets them get away with anything

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e2950f.jpg[/img]

So I was scrolling down my twitter feed and see that Keren liked this tweet. Gross.

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8a5be3.jpg[/img]

And then I saw this went I went right back.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”