Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Re. The million dollar question...I feel kind of tacky even mentioning this but... Chloe's father died when she was young right? (I don't know the story there.) Perhaps there was a trust fund for her that she's only recently come into?
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

So guys! Today's post she posted a pic and said she had to use self timer. Were was Ro? Is he back to work?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I swear if she had some girlfriends they'd tell her she could get layers cut and still have really long hair.

Ro was probably cooking dinner and baking her a vegan cake. :D
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f004c5.jpg[/img]

HRH’s birthday today... that outfit Image and hair. How are they related?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know she's probably got quite a bit of tummy troubles after so many pregnancies and the weight loss but those smock dresses make it look as if she's not lost all that weight.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I know she's probably got quite a bit of tummy troubles after so many pregnancies and the weight loss but those smock dresses make it look as if she's not lost all that weight.
I know!!!! she's probably quite thin under there!!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Smock dresses\tops are the worst everyone looks big in them unless they're like a size 0. Again if she had friends someone would tell her the tent doesn't make her look smaller even if she feels hidden.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

That self timer pic is truly...unsettling. Nothing to do with her looks/body. It's the absurdly long hair arranged over the shoulders, her toddler-style clothes and that pose/expression.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Oh her hair looks really bad. And unpractical. And heavy.. does she not get headaches?

I also can’t believe Evan and Otto are both wearing yellow but NOT matching. Is she feeling ok?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Chloe recommends this ig acct holy crap.. Fakr people.... no one lives like this!!!! And it's allllllll product placement [
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 45fa39.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chloe would totally post ads with her kids in them on Insta where everything is a product placement even the kids themselves [come watch our vlogs hashtags 6under5, triplets, vegan, homeschool,unschool, family, etc etc etc] are all ways she makes money but the spons aren't coming in like she expected. The triplets as cute as they are can't make up for her personality.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Chloe would totally post ads with her kids in them on Insta where everything is a product placement even the kids themselves [come watch our vlogs hashtags 6under5, triplets, vegan, homeschool,unschool, family, etc etc etc] are all ways she makes money but the spons aren't coming in like she expected. The triplets as cute as they are can't make up for her personality.
The thing is, if she tried hard enough she could fake the personality it takes to network/grow on social media. She just can't be bothered, much like everything else in her life.

Which reminds me... what happened to the kids' bikes? Has anyone seen them this summer?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was just thinking about those bikes because of the older two getting them for their birthdays and then Felix getting his early because he threw a huge tantrum. And yeah they don't seem to take the bikes out to the park or anywhere where they could actually do more than slowly pedal in a circle in the yard.

Today's fruit plates announced that they fed eight two year olds because she met up with the Surprised By Five family (Chloe is really stepping up the latching on to other families right now!). I just can't. Hot tip Chloe: maybe if you used the time spent playing with food to brush up on some reading or take an interest in something you'd have a better chance of real friendships developing beyond the occasional "we have multiples, let's meet up" events.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also forgot to add, I watched the first minutes of their "making play dough" video and...oof. if they're trying to switch to DIY videos they should really have a bit more knowledge of what they're doing. They'd never made play dough before, they have all the ingredients artfully arranged and the boys announce what essential oils they're going to use, Chloe realises she doesn't know when to add the oil so she just hunkers down and pulls her phone out of her bra to Google! Too cringeworthy to make it further but I guess I'm glad the boys finally get to make play dough/something messy.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Chloe pulling the phone out of her bra was so gross and cringeworthy that it made my skin crawl. That play dough was a complete flop and failure as little miss know it all did not do enough research into how it should be made. It was so sticky and gross within a very short period of time and would need to be thrown out within a day or two. Properly made homemade playdough can be stored in an airtight container for weeks. She really is scrapping the bottom of the barrell trying to do DIY vlogs, as her uneducated self really shines through.

How come the triplets didn’t get to make or help with the playdough, such a shame those poor littlies miss out all the time.

For someone who spends hundreds of dollars on kids clothes, they sure do seem to wear the same stretched clothes all the time.

And ffs I wish she would stop with the hair flicking :x
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Sorry for double post. Her new vlog is the visit with the Mum who has quintuplets. I haven’t watched it as I can’t be bothered, but it makes me wonder if Chloe realizes just how easy she has it with the hard, hard triplets.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tulip24 wrote:Sorry for double post. Her new vlog is the visit with the Mum who has quintuplets. I haven’t watched it as I can’t be bothered, but it makes me wonder if Chloe realizes just how easy she has it with the hard, hard triplets.
Right? Chloe should feel embarrassed that this other woman travelled a fairly long way (judging by the surprisedbyfive ig post) by herself with 5 hard, hard toddlers and Princess Chloe can't manage to do anything without Ro or to drive, full stop. (Wonder why they weren't the ones travelling all that way for a play?! Surely easier for the Dunstans...)
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Okay either there is something wrong with one if the triplet boys, Henry? Or she is not making sure he is eating enough! He looks dangerous underweight! The photo with the surprisedbyfive children he looks terrible, his cheeks are sunken, his eyes are dull he looks a bit dazed.
Im shocked no one has noticed or called her up on this. What the actual heck.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Lolitalene wrote:Okay either there is something wrong with one if the triplet boys, Henry? Or she is not making sure he is eating enough! He looks dangerous underweight! The photo with the surprisedbyfive children he looks terrible, his cheeks are sunken, his eyes are dull he looks a bit dazed.
Im shocked no one has noticed or called her up on this. What the actual heck.

Henry is quite skinny, but I think his face has always had that “malnourished” (for lack of a better term) look to it, especially with the black circles under the eyes. Poor kid just takes after his dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

OMG you are right :-o look at how thin Rufus is, they all look so sickly and malnourished. Those poor, poor kids.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”