KKandBabyShark | KKandBabyJ | Part 20

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyShark | Part 20

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8a5be3.jpg[/img]

And then I saw this went I went right back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they “weren’t trying”.... riiiggghttt

Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

Do you guys think she's having twins?
I noticed a few vlogs ago when she was telling something about having more ultra sounds this pregnancy, she said something like: I like seeing the babies more. Don't remember exactly what she said, but I do remember her saying babies and not baby.
It would be a huge clickbait.
birthvlog, surprise twins!

*edit
I looked it up, it's at the vlog called doctor visit, the results are in, around the 7:00 minute mark. She says: I'm down to see the babes.
Or is this a normal way to say it even when it's 1 baby? English isn't my first language so not 100% sure.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
heyyallitsrach94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8a5be3.jpg[/img]

lol came here to post this. why would you know EXACTLY when you ovulated if you weren’t actively TTC or tracking your cycles to avoid pregnancy? I get knowing roughly when you ovulate if you know your cycles well enough but I don’t see her being one that’s super in tune with her body to know when she ovulates. She took an ovulation test and that’s why she claims to know EXACTLY. lying ass.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I've always wondered why Keren doesn't organise play dates with Khoa's brother's daughter Skar. She's Landon's age, very healthy. Uses an appropriate pacifier. I just think it's odd that they don't visit each other and their kids don't play together. Well since Skar's 1 year birthday will be coming up, let's wait and see if they go, and if they bother to take time to buy a thoughtful gift, and if they do go, how long they will stay and how engaged they will be. Yes, Keren, hope you're reading this. I'm curious why you don't visit them, other than stopping by the gym? And if you care for your niece Skar? (Hehe..hoping I've nudged her a little and she casually mentions them in an upcoming vlog, or we see a play date soon)
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

If they were trying for a girl why would they have sex when she’s ovulating.. you’re supposed to do it before you ovulate. Whatever I hope it’s a boy :)
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

"My babies are all small babies" that's because u eat like shit and feed them shit once out the wombImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Faat18 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

"My babies are all small babies" that's because u eat like shit and feed them shit once out the wombImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

THEY ARE LIARRRRSSSS UGGGHHHH

canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

Came across this Instagram account today and it’s one of the weirdest/cringiest things I’ve seen...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 339428.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a08353.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 533738.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 58a543.jpg[/img]

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I'm surprised there wasn't more of a fuss on here about them skipping Vietnamese New Year's to go to Target.
I would be pissed if I made plans, cooked food and arranged for two toddlers to come to my party and then they didn't show up because the parents could't be bothered after they already confirmed they were coming. That is beyond rude. Most older people look forward to seeing their younger family at these events and make a lot of effort to organize something nice for them. Your baby is sleeping long? Wake him up. He'll fall back asleep in the car. They are beyond disrespectful of Khoa's grandparents. If Landon *really* needed a long nap for some reason, Khoa could have gone with Jackson while Keren stayed home with the baby since we know she hates his family and doesn't care about their culture at all. They are going to grow up with no connection to the Vietnamese side of their family because their parents are lazy slobs who prefer Target to their family.
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

sasperillo wrote:I'm surprised there wasn't more of a fuss on here about them skipping Vietnamese New Year's to go to Target.
I would be pissed if I made plans, cooked food and arranged for two toddlers to come to my party and then they didn't show up because the parents could't be bothered after they already confirmed they were coming. That is beyond rude. Most older people look forward to seeing their younger family at these events and make a lot of effort to organize something nice for them. Your baby is sleeping long? Wake him up. He'll fall back asleep in the car. They are beyond disrespectful of Khoa's grandparents. If Landon *really* needed a long nap for some reason, Khoa could have gone with Jackson while Keren stayed home with the baby since we know she hates his family and doesn't care about their culture at all. They are going to grow up with no connection to the Vietnamese side of their family because their parents are lazy slobs who prefer Target to their family.
It makes me super sad bc my SO’s family is Chinese (I’m white) and they’re halfway around the world. I’d be so happy to be able to see them for the lunar New Year celebrations, because it really is a big deal.

Just goes to show how this is the Keren show, and Khoa and his family are an afterthought!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

canvasveggie wrote:Came across this Instagram account today and it’s one of the weirdest/cringiest things I’ve seen...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 339428.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a08353.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 533738.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 58a543.jpg[/img]

“Little did they know?!”
Oh they freakin knew all right. Thats why keren was so dang upside down smiley and giggly and giddy when they talked abt having another baby soon bc she knew they already were

Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
canvasveggie wrote:Came across this Instagram account today and it’s one of the weirdest/cringiest things I’ve seen...

She wasn't pregnant on November 25th, if anything she would have been just starting her period.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Honestly I don't think Keren would mind having another boy. Khoa is the one who really wants a girl. Remember when he thought and so sure Landon was going to be a girl? He was disappointed.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Junebug8+ wrote:Honestly I don't think Keren would mind having another boy. Khoa is the one who really wants a girl. Remember when he thought and so sure Landon was going to be a girl? He was disappointed.
I hope all 4 are boys. Wanna see what they’ll do next.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Larauu wrote:Do you guys think she's having twins?
I noticed a few vlogs ago when she was telling something about having more ultra sounds this pregnancy, she said something like: I like seeing the babies more. Don't remember exactly what she said, but I do remember her saying babies and not baby.
It would be a huge clickbait.
birthvlog, surprise twins!

*edit
I looked it up, it's at the vlog called doctor visit, the results are in, around the 7:00 minute mark. She says: I'm down to see the babes.
Or is this a normal way to say it even when it's 1 baby? English isn't my first language so not 100% sure.

I think she said "babes" in plural meaning everytime she gets pregnant, with each and every one.. We all saw the ultrasound pictures and it 100% looks like it's one baby. Unless they lie about the pictures :D
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Tmh23 wrote:If they were trying for a girl why would they have sex when she’s ovulating.. you’re supposed to do it before you ovulate. Whatever I hope it’s a boy :)
Shettles method has been scientifically disproven.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

koah is soo weird, awkward, and waaaaaay too friendly around jelian

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

khoa*

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I usually find Khoa's mom annoying and kinda rude in a way, but in today's vlog surprisingly I felt like she was nicer than usual, I think the one who's constantly bitchy and rude is Keren

Oh wait she's pregnant she can be as bitchy as she wants to :roll:
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

AuraBor wrote:I usually find Khoa's mom annoying and kinda rude in a way, but in today's vlog surprisingly I felt like she was nicer than usual, I think the one who's constantly bitchy and rude is Keren

Oh wait she's pregnant she can be as bitchy as she wants to :roll:
I was gonna say this! She’s adorable in today’s video. When I first started watching the vlogs over a year ago I haaaaated Khoa’s mom and loved Keren........ and now it’s the exact opposite.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”