Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by eab424 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Tbh, I’m not 100% convinced it’s true. I’m a skeptic. I’d need some pretty damning evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I posted about the whole conspiracy theory, She's at an age where people do that especially ones with too much time on their hands. And if it wasn't her and if it's someone being a troll, their doing a good job or their hiding their identity which I understand. But starting their account just last year is very suspect.
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 841b6e.jpg[/img]

I don’t follow Rachelle or Justin on Twitter, but I did follow Ashe. I was worried I’d miss drama if she made her account private lol. I haven’t liked her tweets or interacted with her in any other way.

Rachelle blocked me, and I’d say that further proves that Ashe is telling some version of the truth?

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

jspo97 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 841b6e.jpg[/img]

I don’t follow Rachelle or Justin on Twitter, but I did follow Ashe. I was worried I’d miss drama if she made her account private lol. I haven’t liked her tweets or interacted with her in any other way.

Rachelle blocked me, and I’d say that further proves that Ashe is telling some version of the truth?

Homegirls guilty of something

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Homegirls guilty of something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Seriously I think it's hilarious about how she wastes her time. Its middle school pathetic. This time next year? Rachelle will have a different last name. I don't see Justin putting up with her pathetic immaturity. I'm not saying he's a good guy. I think both have no business being parents as it stands maturity wise currently.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

If she wasn’t lurking here before, she might be now. I feel bad because there are some very honest criticisms posted here. But, that’s what happens when you choose to document your life publicly. She’s going to need a thick skin to continue doing so. Honestly I think the best thing for her right now would be to unplug. Too much stress during a high risk pregnancy is never a good thing. Will she? Probably not.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

hunrya20 wrote:What do you guys think about this post and the timing?
That pretty much cements the idea that "asche" is Rachelle!! Rachelle wanting attention and saying that justing was "cheating" then reached out to Keren *and the bat shit crazy* Karlee for them to be all "poor you, Rach" bull shit. This entire thing is so eyerollingly fake and ridicilous.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

fingusername wrote:
hunrya20 wrote:What do you guys think about this post and the timing?
That pretty much cements the idea that "asche" is Rachelle!! Rachelle wanting attention and saying that justing was "cheating" then reached out to Keren *and the bat shit crazy* Karlee for them to be all "poor you, Rach" bull shit. This entire thing is so eyerollingly fake and ridicilous.
Glad to see I'm not the only one with that theory, I said the same thing on page 2 I think. I've seen it happen before.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

You don’t think that if Rachelle were to orchestrate this, she would also have “Ashe” comment on her YouTube videos and make it reach a bigger audience? She blocked and deleted the Ashe stuff on her twitter pretty quickly and the Ashe profile only has a tiny number of followers. I don’t know....it’s all just strange.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I think it’s all true and maybe this Ashe person found their YouTube channel and got pissed their living a lie and couldn’t keep her mouth shut.

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Rachelle was going hard yesterday to try and drive attention away from those tweets. She never tweets about Justin that much and that often. It was so weird. I don’t want to believe that’s ashe person because it’s so sad if there was cheating but wow she went in on trying to make things seem perfect
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

“Do you still want the vlog if it’s shorter than normal?”

Spent most of the day crying/obsessively hitting refresh on “Ashe’s” twitter feed, did we?
Last edited by Veruca_Salt on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I think it’s true. The fact that Rachelle took the time to go to this Ashe girls profile and block all the people who follow that account in my mind, says something.
But I also feel bad. Stress at 14 weeks isn’t good. And we all know how she freaks out over the littlest things, imagine how she’s feeling about this

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

She’ll know soon enough. The girl she said it was a spam account to followed Ashe. If this Ashe person spills details or talks about the situation, you know more people will believe it. I couldn’t imagine the stress she’s under but she’s doing the wrong thing to make it seem untrue
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Did the vlog seem weird to anyone else?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

NjH1 wrote:We knew about the cheating before this Ashe person started those tweets so I don’t get why they’re acting like this is brand new information or something with their tweets. We aren’t using it as “ammunition” (as they said) we already knew.
Who cheated on who? I must have missed all this in the vlogs.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I don’t feel bad for her. She made and forced this life on herself.

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

Curious wrote:
NjH1 wrote:We knew about the cheating before this Ashe person started those tweets so I don’t get why they’re acting like this is brand new information or something with their tweets. We aren’t using it as “ammunition” (as they said) we already knew.
Who cheated on who? I must have missed all this in the vlogs.
I’m not sure it was explicitly mentioned in the vlogs, but this Ashe person claims she has a history with J (maybe infidelity?) and that Rachelle was hitting up her ex after her and J were married.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Amcco191 wrote:Did the vlog seem weird to anyone else?
I haven't watched a vlog in a long time but decided to watch this one. I can't get over how childish Rachelle is! But I noticed she looked rough starting in the dinner time clip and her eyes looked tired and puffy - possibly from crying. I am sure yesterday was very difficult. Justin seemed over the top, per usual, while on the hammock. It is like he tries too hard to come across happy and content. His laugh and smile seem forced.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
I haven't watched a vlog in a long time but decided to watch this one. I can't get over how childish Rachelle is! But I noticed she looked rough starting in the dinner time clip and her eyes looked tired and puffy - possibly from crying. I am sure yesterday was very difficult. Justin seemed over the top, per usual, while on the hammock. It is like he tries too hard to come across happy and content. His laugh and smile seem forced.
Their latest vlog is definitely weird. They seem like they are forcing themselves to be happy and full of energy. They act like a new couple who have only been out a few times and still aren't sure if they are "in love" yet or not. The type of couple you wouldn't expect to be married and probably would part as good friends..
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Just watched it - their interstactions seemed a little..... forced. :? It's hard for me to believe that Rachelle and I are about the same age (I am a month older than her) - her immaturity and how she wants her life to be portrayed is nothing more than a fairytale.

With this whole 'ashe' thing going on.. there must be some truth to it as Rachelle is trying too hard to prevent it from making an appearance on any of her social media. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out - whether ashe decided to make a video or post on a forum. If they do decide to come forward, I hope they are prepared for the backlash that it seems Rachelle has been threatening along with their crazy fans coming to attack. I understand from Ashe's POV that it is probably really frustrating to see how their lives are being portrayed for the whole world to see, knowing that it couldn't be farther from the truth.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”