BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If Ean played videos games after work it doesn't mean he has an addiction.

Man gets up, helps her with the kids often in vlogs, works all day. Comes home and then helps with the kids. Knows damn well he won't be able to sleep well because she's either keeping the baby in the bed or he'll be couch surfing. So if he plays video games for a few hours in the evenings I'd hardly paint him selfish. Brittany has hours every day to do whatever she wants. While the big kids are at school and Harlow naps she's like oh this is when I catch up on YouTube and fold laundry. She has time to go to Target and or Starbucks because she enjoys it. She has time to take her time getting ready. Gasp Ean plays video games.
Agreed...but gaming is expensive and those online payments are ridiculous imo. Was saying if he is in debt, MAYBE it was related to his gaming. Not saying it is and ofc he's entitled to his relaxation. Who knows? It could be credit card debt on other things?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If both parents aren’t on board with cosleeping I don’t think it’s right to do. There’s a perfectly fine crib she could have been using with Nolan, but ean had to pay by sleeping on the couch? Not right. My kids all slept in their cribs and I never did cry it out..so it’s not like she just has to throw them in there and leave.

I believe it ended up being a contributing factor to their split, so idk cosleeping doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:If both parents aren’t on board with cosleeping I don’t think it’s right to do. There’s a perfectly fine crib she could have been using with Nolan, but ean had to pay by sleeping on the couch? Not right. My kids all slept in their cribs and I never did cry it out..so it’s not like she just has to throw them in there and leave.

I believe it ended up being a contributing factor to their split, so idk cosleeping doesn’t seem worth it to me.

It is definitely something that both parents must agree with. Else, it will take a toll on the rship. They coslept with Nolan and I don't think Ean was on the couch then. He disagreed with co-sleeping with Aria and Harlow but he was fine with Nolan I think.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

We co-slept with my first and it took us a little over FOUR freaken years to get him to sleep in his own bed. His crib and toddler bed went unused. With my second we don't co-sleep. But it makes my feel like I'm missing out on a lot of cuddles :( I just can't bring myself to co-sleep again though.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

KeepingItReal wrote:Pure speculation here:
Ean must have had a gaming addiction and he probably stayed downstairs alot bc of that. We saw him with his headset in his office but he could have set up his xbox upstairs by their couch area but...Once Brittany said that he couldn't stand getting up everytime Harlow would wake up for her milk or diaper change and she said,in any case SHE has to get up to do everything.I can't exactly rem but it was to the effect of that. Was trying to find the video for proper reference and I stumbled upon her "husband" does my make up vid. Which brings me to the point she so badly wanted to get married. Maybe Ean loved the state's benefits of being single. Idk the benefits and idk if they benefited. Also, if he has an addiction with games he must have spent alot of money behind it. It is costly. Which could explain his financial situation and Brittany's loneliness etc. I feel like he chose the couch tbh. He withdrew and it was then,she started to feel resentment. Again,Speculation.
You are not alone. I have thought the same thing. IDK why he didn't want to marry her but he just didn't, and she did.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

KeepingItReal wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Ean played videos games after work it doesn't mean he has an addiction.

Man gets up, helps her with the kids often in vlogs, works all day. Comes home and then helps with the kids. Knows damn well he won't be able to sleep well because she's either keeping the baby in the bed or he'll be couch surfing. So if he plays video games for a few hours in the evenings I'd hardly paint him selfish. Brittany has hours every day to do whatever she wants. While the big kids are at school and Harlow naps she's like oh this is when I catch up on YouTube and fold laundry. She has time to go to Target and or Starbucks because she enjoys it. She has time to take her time getting ready. Gasp Ean plays video games.
Agreed...but gaming is expensive and those online payments are ridiculous imo. Was saying if he is in debt, MAYBE it was related to his gaming. Not saying it is and ofc he's entitled to his relaxation. Who knows? It could be credit card debt on other things?
Gaming doesn't have to be expensive and even if he did spend more money on his gaming it was probably way less than Brittany's Target habit.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

Don’t forget, he’s also his VW. That shit’s EXPENSIVE. Even if he wasn’t into modifying it, VWs are pricey to maintain. But he was/is into modifying it so... $$$$
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

The problem wasn't co sleeping it was that Ean had to sleep on the couch. How uncomfortable. We had a Guest room with a bed that my husband slept in when I was co sleeping with the babies and we all got good sleep so we were happy haha. I don't think it's fair Ean had to spend years sleeping on a couch.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The couch sleeping is a power move. You're demoted to sleeping on the couch like a dog or a guest.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

webby wrote:ARR ay uh
Nauxlynn
Harleaux
EEE'n

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
And she changed the spelling of her name bc people didn’t say it correctly haha

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

berrysweetheart wrote:
msliss wrote:I can’t stand referring aria and Harlow as sister, they have names.
One of my biggest pet peeves. And for the dumbest reason too, because Nolan has a hard time pronouncing them? I have a somewhat difficult name to pronounce and while I don't have younger siblings, I do have younger cousins and a nephew. They all said my name funny at first, but eventually they learned it and it was no problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It’s so dumb. I call my aunt Louise “Lees” cause when I was younger I couldn’t say Louise. I obviously can now but I still call her Lees just out of habit haha, no excuse for Britney’s “siiiiiister” over and over again

Ellie1915
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ellie1915 »

“R u still sleeping with him? if the kids are asleep why would u want him over?” that comment has me dying! How long before it’s deleted though...
I’m only half way through the video but it seems like she’s putting a video up saying single moms have it a lot harder than her so her minions will disagree with her and say how hard she has it so she can start with the “day in the life of a single mom” videos.
Sorry about the grammar. Trying to hurry so I can finish the video before I have to leave.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

The video was too boring; she chattered too long for the intro and I exited out.

But can she PLEASE stop calling it a 'separation' and start calling it a break up? She has no plans on getting back with him it sounds like, so stop trying to make it sound fancier than it is. You dumped him Britney, it's a breakup.

Ellie1915
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ellie1915 »

Echox3 wrote:The video was too boring; she chattered too long for the intro and I exited out.

But can she PLEASE stop calling it a 'separation' and start calling it a break up? She has no plans on getting back with him it sounds like, so stop trying to make it sound fancier than it is. You dumped him Britney, it's a breakup.

She finally corrected her self at the very end and said its a break up and not a separation since they were never married.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

First time poster but I just had to say something. Does anyone else find this whole "am I a single mom?" thing dumb as shit?? Like how is this even a question? She's single and she's a mom. Am I missing something?
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Zero plan as to how they will coparent once they pursue other relationships. Why does this not surprise me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

monstermonkey wrote:First time poster but I just had to say something. Does anyone else find this whole "am I a single mom?" thing dumb as shit?? Like how is this even a question? She's single and she's a mom. Am I missing something?
Yes, I agree, and it’s because she is dumb as shit. You’re not missing a thing. She just has nothing else to talk about.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In the newest video she says "Ean and I lean on each other for a lot of things and I like it like that, we like it like that." Of course she likes it like that, having him come over to help without being romantically involved. Note how she said "I like it like that." She said last week he came over 4x to put them to bed.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Films video after 10 pm on a Sunday night..Nolan comes in the room asking for slime. Why isn't he asleep?
IAH1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IAH1 »

Maybe Nolan is going through a phase?? My child goes through these times every few months where he starts sleeping less for a week or so which ultimately results in him sleeping a lot more at the end of that period and then he eats a lot more and has a huge growth spurt. It can be frustrating when he starts not taking his naps and trying to stay up later, but I’ve chalked it up to growth spurts. He always gets right back on track after the growth spurt.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”