BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: ForeverFakeAsF*ck (Part 34)

Unread post by askeptichere »

For our sake I hope it’s Ean. I can’t take smug Britney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Kitina13 wrote:Who do we think will be in a new relationship first? Brit or Ean? I think Ean
Britney for sure. I wish it was Ean though... It would be awesome if he found a super gorgeous hot girlfriend that he ended up being crazy in love with and they married. But it's ean so that's never going to happen...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Uhh wtf at Britney bragging and saying “everyone asks how I do it” in regards to being a single mom....da fuck...you’ve been single for one month..calm down and stop pretending to be an expert

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

Does Ean have any social media accounts of his own? If so I wonder if any of her supports from before, are finally seeing her in a new light & showing more support towards Ean. I used to just assume Ean was weird or controlling... possibly even mean to her...But after all of this... there's not an ounce of doubt in my mind... that she's clearly a vindictive, awful woman.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

marshmellow wrote:At this point I think they are just fuck buddies. She is not a single moms. Single moms do everything on their own. If your baby daddy is coming every other day to help you out then you are not single.
Ean is an idiot. Go get a new girl you spineless moron.
She is a single mom though. She is a mother of 3 who is single/not with the kids father.
LOts of single moms have amazing exes they co-parent with really well. Being a single mom doesnt mean you do everything on your own, it just sucks that sometimes that is what happens.
She is a single mom, he's a single dad.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Uhh wtf at Britney bragging and saying “everyone asks how I do it” in regards to being a single mom....da fuck...you’ve been single for one month..calm down and stop pretending to be an expert

Ugh I fucken hate this. It's like first time moms of newborns giving parenting advice.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:Who do we think will be in a new relationship first? Brit or Ean? I think Ean
Britney for sure. I wish it was Ean though... It would be awesome if he found a super gorgeous hot girlfriend that he ended up being crazy in love with and they married. But it's ean so that's never going to happen...
I'm sure he will. I think he knows deep down inside Brittany isn't the girl for him. He'll marry. Just not Brittany.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Uhh wtf at Britney bragging and saying “everyone asks how I do it” in regards to being a single mom....da fuck...you’ve been single for one month..calm down and stop pretending to be an expert

Do what?
She doesn’t take Aria to school in the morning, Ean is still bringing dinner over several times a week, Nolan is on the iPad 90% of the time he’s at home, she only posts sporadically each week with no set schedule.

How DOES she do it!?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:

Do what?
She doesn’t take Aria to school in the morning, Ean is still bringing dinner over several times a week, Nolan is on the iPad 90% of the time he’s at home, she only posts sporadically each week with no set schedule.

How DOES she do it!?

And she lets Harlow roam around the apartment by herself so it's not like she's too concerned with her newly mobile baby getting into anything.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Ummm...Ean works 12 hours a day AND he works 5 days a week. How is he in financial trouble? I bet he pays the lease payments on her car, the kids insurance, and I’m sure he’s paying on some of the debt they had from when they lived together. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t paying for her Insurance too. He even buys dinner for her and the kids. She’s gotta be draining his checking account more than she says she is. There’s no way he should be broke working that many hours...20 hours of that would be overtime.

As far as him wasting $ on video games go, Britney did her fair share of wasting money while they were together. I’m wondering if they did have a small savings account and she took all of that too.

Sorry, I just think it’s odd that he is financially hurting and she isn’t. We will find out once he gets a new woman. I can’t see a gf being ok with their man supporting his ex.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It blows my mind that she has absolutely no idea how easy her life is. Ean picks aria up in the morning to take her to school, she doesn’t have to pack the 3 kids in the car she can let them sleep in. She doesn’t have to get the kids to daycare and go to work full time. Ean brings her dinner multiple times a week and he comes over to put the kids to bed. Which is all fine if that’s what works for them but don’t act like your life is so hard when it really isn’t.
She’s going to fall apart when Nolan starts to deteriorate and she finds out what life can really throw out at you.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If he's hurting financially it's because she did the "my money is my money and your money is my money" and didn't tell him her plans and sprung this separation on him. He was too trusting once she had an income they should have split the bills more evenly so he could have savings too.

She's a single mom because she's not with the father of her kids but she has no idea what actually being a single mom is. This goes beyond having a super helpful involved co-parent this goes to the fact she doesn't have to work outside the home or deal with most of the logistics of being a single parent. She thinks she's rocking it and being all smug because she's got it easy. Just wait. When he realizes she's not taking him back and gets a life and does stuff for the kids [brings them happy meals] but not for her suddenly she'll once again claim to be a victim. When YouTube dries up and all of a sudden she has to work outside the home. She's stressed from dusting and folding laundry.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

The bitch is acting like she is a single mom since day one. Heck Jess has worked harder than her. You have it too easy bitch. Calm your tits.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MommaOfThree wrote:Ummm...Ean works 12 hours a day AND he works 5 days a week. How is he in financial trouble? I bet he pays the lease payments on her car, the kids insurance, and I’m sure he’s paying on some of the debt they had from when they lived together. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t paying for her Insurance too. He even buys dinner for her and the kids. She’s gotta be draining his checking account more than she says she is. There’s no way he should be broke working that many hours...20 hours of that would be overtime.

As far as him wasting $ on video games go, Britney did her fair share of wasting money while they were together. I’m wondering if they did have a small savings account and she took all of that too.

Sorry, I just think it’s odd that he is financially hurting and she isn’t. We will find out once he gets a new woman. I can’t see a gf being ok with their man supporting his ex.

I agree. Ean has always come across as the more mature one when it comes to spending, he seems like someone who researches before making big purchases and she has overwhelmingly showed us how impulsive she is.
I think they had savings and he let her take it over with the understanding it would be for a house. Hence her comment about having enough in the bank... I think he is p[aying the lease on her car and paid the rent and therefor she always took care of things like kids clothes, target, lunches out etc... and again, this is why she said she was the "sole provider" for the kids because she thinks having kids means target shopping trips and Old Navy hauls.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Ean really needs to get a custody agreement in place. At least one of them needs to be responsible, instead of waiting to cross that bridge when they get there (or whatever the hell she said).

I’m really curious about the financial situation. What she actually paid for, what he paid for, what they’re both currently paying for, etc.

If she really is screwing him over in all of this, he should lawyer up and file for divorce. That’s gotta be a possibility? Common law state, her obviously considering themselves married at some point? Then their debts would be handled differently/jointly? If there’s some sort of benefit they get then she should have treaded more carefully.

Ooh, that could be a new conspiracy theory about them still being together. Maybe household incomes were coming into play (that’s been discussed on these boards a lot) and they need two separate addresses or something. It’s a reach, but everything is just baffling at this point.

I just really don’t understand this entire situation. Seems like they’re spending more time together now than when they were “together.” I can’t believe he brings dinner, gets the kids to bed, and brings Aria to school. She needs to stop acting like her life somehow got more difficult. He’s gone for work 12 hours a day? And still manages to be there for his kids and help her?

I hope Ean is eventually able to get a custody agreement in place (something regular but a bit more separate, rather than being at her beck and call), and also finds someone who loves him. I think once reality sets in, this will end up being one of Britney’s big regrets in life.

Britney used to be one of my favorite YouTube moms, but now she just frustrates me so much! I want to root for her but all of this is too much. And she treats this “job” so foolishly. She could have planned things out so much better with this whole break up and move. Vlogs and really showing her new life, while it was fresh and people were so interested. Instead we get a handful of half-assed videos and a Brit’s Brew where she drinks coffee at 10pm while Nolan is awake and she googles “single mom.” I can’t.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

Blackswan wrote:We co-slept with my first and it took us a little over FOUR freaken years to get him to sleep in his own bed. His crib and toddler bed went unused. With my second we don't co-sleep. But it makes my feel like I'm missing out on a lot of cuddles :( I just can't bring myself to co-sleep again though.
Aww :) I personally love co sleeping and so does my husband. We love the cuddles and everything. It had no effect on our relationship in a negative way. I think it's bc both of us are on the same page with it. It is personal preference and understanding between the parents.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

I don't think I'm going to look at this video.
Nothing changed they just live apart from eachother and he could be staying over most of the time and this could just be an exaggeration for attention from the attn whore herself. She loves suspense and speculation. If they're gonna work things out and be together in the next 6 months good for them. Actually good for the children. But I cannot stand their lies it's annoying.Expect a "we resloved our differences" vid in a few months. Nothing changed. All this single mom talk. Jess wannabe haha. Be yourself Brittany.
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Kaaattt93 wrote:Wtf. They are seeing more of each other now than when they were a ‘couple’. Only difference is they don’t force kisses for the camera anymore. Lol.
How sad.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The whole situation is just so fucking weird.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They're more together now than they were before.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”