Tannerites/YAWI

skrt09

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by skrt09 »

Harry_Potterfan wrote:Who ended up getting the iPhone 6s plus? Danielle or Allie?
Allie got it. Daniell got Allie's old phone. I wonder what made the parents suddenly decide to stop taking away phones as a punishment.

It was weird when they said Allie's texts are "like what Az would talk about with his friends," and Daniell's are "more serious." They praise Allie for being immature and act like Daniell is on track to become a teen mom or something.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freshbalsam wrote:I feel like Allie goes to a dance every other week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My best friend in high school was Mormon. They held a LOT of dances.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NotSusan »

What I noticed in that vlog, as in others before, is that when Sarah had to go back to the school to take the money to Allie because Allie forgot it, she did it willingly and cheerfully and nothing was ever mentioned of it again. I have seen Allie forget things before and one of the parents have to double back and never do they discuss responsibilities or embarrass her etc. But
if it was ever Daniell, they’d likely make a comment before and after going to the school, if they went at all, and then do a follow up piece about responsibilities. I feel like Allie does so little around there.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Their latest vlog two things that made me cringe were Charlie trying to get onto the deck with those steep ass stairs, and Canyons diaper sagging like no tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

the dad freaks me out. he has this creepy churchy vibe. and i feel like all the kids live under a house of rules set by there beliefs. its so sad. If i was there kid, there no way id be going church or following that crap. i would date when i want and go where i want. its called freedom to live your life. i had boyfriends when i was 14 does that mean im going to hell...:O dont care, least ill make the most of my life while i'm still breathing. i hate seeing kids in religious families who feel the need to live by a book of rules and step on egg shells for their parents approval. who cares, you get one life. so live it how it makes you happy, not by some small chance that there could be something beyond... i actually think if it was really it would be like that movie Dogma. how god wanted people to not believe because the ones who did had caused so much suffering that she had to keep destroying us so we get it right. but that dad....creepy vibes. and the mom is so controlled by her husband. like have your own opinion on life. he doesnt know s***
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

HeyKatie wrote:Their latest vlog two things that made me cringe were Charlie trying to get onto the deck with those steep ass stairs, and Canyons diaper sagging like no tomorrow.

Totally caught that!! Gross

And last vlog Sarah made this big Spiel after the trampoline incident about toilet training and how they can’t leave him alone and surprise, today they are road tripping to Disney. WTH?? Guarantee they are BS’ing about him stopping every 20 minutes to go to the potty after seeing the last vlog and who goes to an amusement park and risks standing in long lines while potty training. They are so full of it.

And why are they at Disney AGAIN???
indigo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by indigo7 »

Ok, can I just say - stupid to microwave a plastic water bottle to heat the water for their dinner in today's vlog. Ever heard not to drink water from a water bottle left in your car? It's cancer-causing. Stupid.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I don't believe for a minute canyon is all of a sudden "potty trained" now that they're in Disney. why are they there again? This is like the 3rd time in 4 months. You're eating ramen in a hotel to save money but you're on vacation again, which means they pulled the kids out of school again. Smh

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Not to mention but it's a freaking cup of noodles, shouldn't be a full meal alone! I hope they have proper meals for dinner and this was just because they had been traveling.
They do go on vacation a lot and I can almost guarantee that when they get home the luggage will stay unpacked for days because Sarah and Johnny will be too lazy to unpack and they will get mad at Daniell and Allie for wanting to do make up school work instead of taking care of the kids and chores (they got upset at both of them before for that)
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

thenightowl wrote:Not to mention but it's a freaking cup of noodles, shouldn't be a full meal alone! I hope they have proper meals for dinner and this was just because they had been traveling.
They do go on vacation a lot and I can almost guarantee that when they get home the luggage will stay unpacked for days because Sarah and Johnny will be too lazy to unpack and they will get mad at Daniell and Allie for wanting to do make up school work instead of taking care of the kids and chores (they got upset at both of them before for that)
*Daniell, not Allie. She's perfect, why would they get mad at her?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Not to mention but it's a freaking cup of noodles, shouldn't be a full meal alone! I hope they have proper meals for dinner and this was just because they had been traveling.
*Daniell, not Allie. She's perfect, why would they get mad at her?

I actually think you are right, it was just Daniell :( I went back to look just to double check and right after Sarah said that to Daniell, you see Sarah walk into the bedroom where Allie was doing her homework and tell Allie that she was worth it! RUN DANIELL RUN!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh
Sarah is going around talking baby talk to everyone. I want to smack her. She's potty training her son and doesn't bring an extra pair of pants? How many kids does she have? And she hasn't figured out that when you go someplace like Disneyland you bring along extra clothes? Stuff happens. You always bring extra clothes when you have small children!
Then Canyon sticks chocolate up his nose. How did he remain unattended long enough to get chocolate up his nose? And they act like it's just the cutest thing. Gross.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Ugh
Sarah is going around talking baby talk to everyone. I want to smack her. She's potty training her son and doesn't bring an extra pair of pants? How many kids does she have? And she hasn't figured out that when you go someplace like Disneyland you bring along extra clothes? Stuff happens. You always bring extra clothes when you have small children!
Then Canyon sticks chocolate up his nose. How did he remain unattended long enough to get chocolate up his nose? And they act like it's just the cutest thing. Gross.

Basic 101 is you bring extra clothes!! Having a 3 year old run around with no clothes on and just a long jacket is terrible, I am surprised they got away with that.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Is there something developmentally wrong with the youngest son, canyon? Something is off about him, not diagnosing or shaming, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Is there something developmentally wrong with the youngest son, canyon? Something is off about him, not diagnosing or shaming, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

He's definitely weird. He does all.these weird mouth movements when the camera is on him, and the whole "Geego" thing is obnoxious to say the least. I can't tell if it's just because they act like everything he does is adorable, or if there's something off.
Was it Danielle wearing the bright red lipstick and sitting in the stroller? Or was that Allie? I don't watch enough to tell the older girls apart.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wasn't sure if Canyon acts like that because he's the baby of the family and they sure treat him like that baby, I think he had a bottle until mid year last year. He also can't seem to communicate either so that just adds to it.
That was Allie in the stroller, she also loves the bright red lipstick (which I think is that lipcents *however that is spelled)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would never let my daughter wear bright red lipstick like that in public. Not at that age, anyway. And the way she sits in the stroller like a little queen-- ick.

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I just wish they would stop treating canyon like a baby. It's not helping him in any way. They really need to reevaluate their discipline for him too. He keeps hitting/ throwing things at the older kids especially Az and all they do is talk to him and tell him not to do it again. Clearly it's not working. I'm not saying they need to spank him or anything, but definitely try something else.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

thenightowl wrote:I wasn't sure if Canyon acts like that because he's the baby of the family and they sure treat him like that baby, I think he had a bottle until mid year last year. He also can't seem to communicate either so that just adds to it.
That was Allie in the stroller, she also loves the bright red lipstick (which I think is that lipcents *however that is spelled)

It’s LipSense – and I can’t say I’m surprised. It’s a multi-level marketing company/pyramid scheme which supposedly is very successful among Mormons … (and it’s not ideal to say the least for one’s lips)
I’m also quite surprised the parents would let A walk around like ‘that’ (since I’m getting the impression they could be a bit conservative concerning young girls and rather flashy makeup)
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I was angry at Daniel when she was trying to make Sarah laugh with trying to disciple Canyon.

Return to “Q-Z”