Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Amanda876
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I just saw on twitter that the Ash girl put a photo up.. She also has a nose ring. Rachelle didnt have 1 in 2014 on her old twitter account. I am wondering if she knew about this girl for a while and got a nose ring to be like her... if so that is creepy. I am not the hugest fan of nose rings and I always thought Rachelle looks weird with it. They look better on more delicate/dainty noses.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Ashe seems to have put her profile on private now
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She’s so sad and desperate she’d rather stay with a man that cheats and force this fake happy perfect family then stand on her own and move on. I guess now we know the rush to have a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

prettyll wrote:She’s so sad and desperate she’d rather stay with a man that cheats and force this fake happy perfect family then stand on her own and move on. I guess now we know the rush to have a baby.

Right? She doesn't even seem that into him, she just wants a baby.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

And Justin's "You're so cute" response to everything.
*Rachelle blinks* - Justin: you're so cute
*Rachelle farts* - Justin: you're so cute

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

All of this drama is ensuring that I will be watching Rachelle's vlog today as well!

I just don't understand why this is all unfolding now. Why did Rachelle contact Ashe? What did Ashe think was going to come from leaking all this info? She claims to not want Justin, so what was the point? This all makes me so sad for Rachelle and Justin's baby girl that is going to be born amidst a lot of drama and uncertainty. If what has been said is true, their relationship seems doomed.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

here4thepopcorn wrote:All of this drama is ensuring that I will be watching Rachelle's vlog today as well!

I just don't understand why this is all unfolding now. Why did Rachelle contact Ashe? What did Ashe think was going to come from leaking all this info? She claims to not want Justin, so what was the point? This all makes me so sad for Rachelle and Justin's baby girl that is going to be born amidst a lot of drama and uncertainty. If what has been said is true, their relationship seems doomed.
It was doomed regardless if this info was made public. She chose to have a baby with him knowing all of this. Whatever happens is her fault she should of been smarter. She’s young she could of moved on met a good man and then start a family.

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

It seems like they’re both unfaithful. Why on Earth they decided to settle down and have another baby I would never know. Even on the vlogs they don’t seem to be a loving couple. They closest they get to each other is when they sit next to each other at dinner. It just seems like they’re trying to hold on because they got together when they was young and they spent so much on the IVF. I don’t understand. This Ashe situation is just confirming what we knew about them. It’s so sad because now there’s an actual baby involved in this whole mess. What a shame
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

prettyll wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:All of this drama is ensuring that I will be watching Rachelle's vlog today as well!

It was doomed regardless if this info was made public. She chose to have a baby with him knowing all of this. Whatever happens is her fault she should of been smarter. She’s young she could of moved on met a good man and then start a family.

Well, they're quite religious so maybe divorce isn't an option.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

But adultery was, apparently.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Amcco191 wrote:But adultery was, apparently.
Yeah, how are they going to explain that one to Jesus?

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Curious wrote:
prettyll wrote:

Well, they're quite religious so maybe divorce isn't an option.

Their not very religious actually. They go to one of those mega churches.She comes from a divorced family. She cusses out people who don't agree with her and she's not a very nice person. Just because they go to church does not make them very religious. hey go to a church that's more of a inspirational pep talk.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Still no video?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

ashlynxo wrote:Still no video?
Nope. The videos have been inconsistent lately..

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Anyone follow Ashe before she went private?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

hunrya20 wrote:This is going to sound very harsh but hear me out: I know its not their fault and infertility wasn't their choice but it's not like the baby was created out of love like normal. Rachelle literally got pregnant while he was out deployed. In almost ALL YouTubers who've went to do IVF, EACH ONE had their spouse present. Even when a lesbian couple on YouTube got artificially inseminated, the partner was THERE. IN THE ROOM.

Rachelle seems so obsessed with pregnancy that its almost like they took the love out of the process to begin with. Why wouldn't you want your spouse THERE? Why wouldn't you curve your own personal desires to insure that they experience this experience at the same level you will? Experience each doctors appointment. This has been HER baby from the beginning.

Edit: My first pregnancy my husband and I found out almost two months. I had insane guilt mainly because I didn't realize I was pregnant and cheated my husband out of 2 months of the pregnancy. I obviously didn't know but it was his child to and I can't imagine not having my husband around 1. When that child was implanted. 2. The VERY second I found out. 3. The first doctors appointments. Those will always be aspects of the childs life that Justin missed...and for what? So you can be pregnant around the same time as Keren Swanson? So you wont have to work? So you wont be bored?
EXACTLY!! And he came home in FEBRUARY big DEAL to wait a little longer so he could be with her. It’s insane.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

I remember way back in their videos when they were getting semen analyses done, Rachelle mentioned that Justin had an abnormally high white blood cell count in his semen. Which she says “might mean there’s an infection,” and in a later video she said it was nothing. I’m a nurse and that is definitely an indication of an infection, possibly an STI. Definitely not something I would ever mention on YouTube and then try to pass off as nothing.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Homegirl’s undereyes are looking a little rough. I feel bad, but from what I’m reading on Ashe’s twitter, she does bring it on herself in some ways. (Ashe requested we please not screenshot her stuff and post it here but that she will accept any followers with profile photos who seem legit. Fair enough.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

This feels like a big ole case of people getting married too young because they just feel like that’s what they’re supposed to do. I’m 30...and soooo glad I never married any of the guys I thought I probably should. Just because that’s what you do. And I’ve felt a lot of anguish about being unmarried at my age, but also a lot of relief. Times have changed. It’s okay to make the conscious choice not to live a forced, miserable life just because “that’s what you do. You get married.” I’m being picky and won’t get married unless I see it working out from a logical standpoint. They’re now calling it your sexual 20s for a reason. You’re still discovering yourself.

I just hate that a baby is being literally forced into this.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

You know, this girl isn’t a great person either. She’s knowingly in a relationship/was in a relationship with a married man. Ya shit happens and sometimes people fuck up, but it seems like they had a pretty steady relationship. She should’ve been the bigger person and dropped him. Now she’s blasting it all for everyone to see.

I don’t really care either way, but she’s not the good girl here.

*I know that no one claimed that she was, just stating a point.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”