Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

Has she posted any pictures? Or proof? Other than that blurry pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I am really tired of Ashe painting herself and Justin as victims in this. I think Rachelle is super crazy to be doing all of this but Ashe and Justin were knowingly carrying on an affair, which is wrong. If Justin doesn't want to be with Rachelle, he is a big boy and can divorce her. But staying married to Rachelle AND sleeping around with this other woman only makes him look worse than them all! Ashe keeps trying to make it seem like he has no say in his life, which is hilarious to me. He has all of the say. He just hasn't chosen to commit himself to her.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:You know, this girl isn’t a great person either. She’s knowingly in a relationship/was in a relationship with a married man. Ya shit happens and sometimes people fuck up, but it seems like they had a pretty steady relationship. She should’ve been the bigger person and dropped him. Now she’s blasting it all for everyone to see.

I don’t really care either way, but she’s not the good girl here.

*I know that no one claimed that she was, just stating a point.

Totally agree with your point too.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

breakfasttaco wrote:Has she posted any pictures? Or proof? Other than that blurry pic

I want to know this too!! More proof, then I’ll believe it. The person who posted on here saying she showed them proof, was it legit!?

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

here4thepopcorn wrote:I am really tired of Ashe painting herself and Justin as victims in this. I think Rachelle is super crazy to be doing all of this but Ashe and Justin were knowingly carrying on an affair, which is wrong. If Justin doesn't want to be with Rachelle, he is a big boy and can divorce her. But staying married to Rachelle AND sleeping around with this other woman only makes him look worse than them all! Ashe keeps trying to make it seem like he has no say in his life, which is hilarious to me. He has all of the say. He just hasn't chosen to commit himself to her.
Yes!!! All of this too!
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

hunrya20 wrote:I think it's really Rachelle on a fake account. I just looked up 'Rachelle and Justin' on youtube and both of their couple q&a vlogs have made it to the first page of the search. Meaning since all this drama happened, there's people tuning into their videos again. It feels like a homemade PR tactic.

- Make a random account
- Stir up some drama for yourself
- Watch your channel increase in views

Maybe Ashe is real though. Who knows. I find the lack of response weird. A few weeks ago someone posted a comment saying Justin was gay and she took the drama to twitter. Every rude comment she receives (no matter how trivial) she goes to twitter to complain. I find the silence interesting. She was willing to defend accusations of Justin being gay yet someone posts about cheating/claims to be a lover Rachelle is silent.
Unless Rachelle is going to someone's house that's within a 2 hour radius of her own (Not giving a specific here) or continually using the same throwaway IP, It's not her on the account.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

hunrya20 wrote:I think it's really Rachelle on a fake account. I just looked up 'Rachelle and Justin' on youtube and both of their couple q&a vlogs have made it to the first page of the search. Meaning since all this drama happened, there's people tuning into their videos again. It feels like a homemade PR tactic.

- Make a random account
- Stir up some drama for yourself
- Watch your channel increase in views

Maybe Ashe is real though. Who knows. I find the lack of response weird. A few weeks ago someone posted a comment saying Justin was gay and she took the drama to twitter. Every rude comment she receives (no matter how trivial) she goes to twitter to complain. I find the silence interesting. She was willing to defend accusations of Justin being gay yet someone posts about cheating/claims to be a lover Rachelle is silent.
Totally fair and valid.

But, Ashe only has 16 twitter followers and maybe what...maybe a couple dozen other people? Rachelle and Justin have over 100,000 subscribers; many of which seem totally loving and devoted and devoid of any idea that anything may be wrong.

Plus the IP address thing. They’re not the same person. And rachelle does freak out on any of her “haters,” haters being those who don’t properly phrase a question to her. I think she’s not calling attention to this whole mess because it’s true. And to do so would shatter her perfect little instagram dream picture of a family she’s trying to play out.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Also, there hasn’t been a 14 week bump photo yet and those used to be like clockwork... or a vlog today. Something is up.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

Holy shit not gonna lie, I do love a disaster unfolding. Too bad there’s a baby on the way, I hope they can solve their issues for the sake of their family.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I don’t feel sorry for stupid girls. Which both of these women are. I’d rather be alone then in a relationship that’s a lie with a cheating husband or a married man. Seems like Justin is lying to both of them. Trying to play both sides because he doesn’t know what he wants. Either way he is scum and if these women were smart they would leave him. Rachelle needs to divorce and get her child support. That Ashe girl needs to wash her hands of this. If you meet a man cheating on his wife with you don’t think your special he’ll do the same to you.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
breakfasttaco wrote:Has she posted any pictures? Or proof? Other than that blurry pic

I want to know this too!! More proof, then I’ll believe it. The person who posted on here saying she showed them proof, was it legit!?

You do realize this is all fake, right??? It's likely Rachelle doing it for the views or someone who reads on here and watches all of her videos. Easy enough to come up with a story & freak Rachelle out.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

She said we could post her tweets on here as long as we block her @name[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... be6048.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1c0b94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 37aeee.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 91c852.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1d4a1b.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Ashe, if you want normalcy, then why did you make a Twitter account and start posting things about the affair and R&J? If you wanted to truly move on, you wouldn't be posting the things you're posting online.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

It sounds like Rachelle was stalking her and she eventually snapped and made a account. I've been in that situation before. The whole current gf stalking the ex gf thing isn't fun. I kind of feel sorry for her
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Whoever said that they took the "love" out of pregnancy is soooo right.

I've had infertility issues and I understand the urgency and pressure you have to build your family. However, even if Justin agreed to it, why would you WANT to start something SOO important without him. That just shows that she's doing it for the image. I love my spouse and I can't imagibe myself going through my transfers alone and leaving them out of this process. For this particular child, Justin will never be able to say that he witnessed the first ultrasound.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Poor Rachelle can't upload their video until the monetization icons are fixed. You are not that special, Rachelle! I am curious if this video will be about the drama and she wants to milk it for every dime.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Ashe suddenly went from 15 followers to 44

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Justin casually mentioned in today's video that he is on base for 2 days then home for 1 day... which seems to have coincided with him being gone while the Ashe drama unfolded. I wonder if "Ashe" lives near Justin's base and now that he is home, Rachelle's paranoia has gone into overdrive...

side note: has Justin always had a "twang" to his voice? He is from CA, right? Weird, I don't remember it from before but I also haven't watched in awhile.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Justin casually mentioned in today's video that he is on base for 2 days then home for 1 day... which seems to have coincided with him being gone while the Ashe drama unfolded. I wonder if "Ashe" lives near Justin's base and now that he is home, Rachelle's paranoia has gone into overdrive...

side note: has Justin always had a "twang" to his voice? He is from CA, right? Weird, I don't remember it from before but I also haven't watched in awhile.
You might he warm here.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:Justin casually mentioned in today's video that he is on base for 2 days then home for 1 day... which seems to have coincided with him being gone while the Ashe drama unfolded. I wonder if "Ashe" lives near Justin's base and now that he is home, Rachelle's paranoia has gone into overdrive...

You might he warm here.

Don't tease me like that! haha! You are the one that knows her location ;) According to her twitter, people have figured out her identity. Is Ashe even part of her name?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”