Snack Packs aren’t raw vegan?
maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by maggielin »

I've always had issues with people forcing the vegan diet onto their kids. Healthy food is fine. Diets aren't. Especially when she basically admitted that she didn't count calories. That's the perfect way to insure your children are malnourished. They need calories. Unless she's calculating everything they eat to insure they're reaching the specific levels based on height and weight
maggielin
Talker
Talker

...So, Kova's teeth.

What's up about that? I'm a new sub and I've been a dentist at a famoly private practice for 5 years now. How old is she? Because she looks older. In the car scene in the new vlog her teeth look extremely peculiar. I mean ...if she sucks her thumb (that's what it looks like) how long did these people allow her to suck her thumb without correcting her. All her teeth look pulled forward with peculiar placement as well. I've seen thumb suckers before but never in that magnitude.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

maggielin wrote:I've always had issues with people forcing the vegan diet onto their kids. Healthy food is fine. Diets aren't. Especially when she basically admitted that she didn't count calories. That's the perfect way to insure your children are malnourished. They need calories. Unless she's calculating everything they eat to insure they're reaching the specific levels based on height and weight
Sorry but this is 100% untrue. The American dietetics association and the world health organization all clearly state that a vegan diet is healthy for all stages of life from infancy on. I was raised vegan from infancy, my children have been raised vegan from pregnancy on, and they always hit their milestones right on time or early and have never been the smallest in their class or anything. I also know many other vegan families who have perfectly healthy vegan children! My children eat sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, they love beets and whole grains and their doctor is never less than impressed with their diet! But yes, let’s assume that a vegan diet is more harmful than feeding kraft Mac n cheese to children.... sigh. You realize there are quite literally vegan BODY BUILDERS right? And to become a body builder, one would need an adequate amount of calories and nutrition?

Now, whether Myka is feeding her kids the correct foods is another story. She may be feeding them French fries everyday or candy, which are obviously far from healthy selections and should be avoided in ANY person’s diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

dnbunny wrote:
maggielin wrote:I've always had issues with people forcing the vegan diet onto their kids. Healthy food is fine. Diets aren't. Especially when she basically admitted that she didn't count calories. That's the perfect way to insure your children are malnourished. They need calories. Unless she's calculating everything they eat to insure they're reaching the specific levels based on height and weight
Sorry but this is 100% untrue. The American dietetics association and the world health organization all clearly state that a vegan diet is healthy for all stages of life from infancy on. I was raised vegan from infancy, my children have been raised vegan from pregnancy on, and they always hit their milestones right on time or early and have never been the smallest in their class or anything. I also know many other vegan families who have perfectly healthy vegan children! My children eat sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, they love beets and whole grains and their doctor is never less than impressed with their diet! But yes, let’s assume that a vegan diet is more harmful than feeding kraft Mac n cheese to children.... sigh. You realize there are quite literally vegan BODY BUILDERS right? And to become a body builder, one would need an adequate amount of calories and nutrition?

Now, whether Myka is feeding her kids the correct foods is another story. She may be feeding them French fries everyday or candy, which are obviously far from healthy selections and should be avoided in ANY person’s diet.

I never said anything negative about the vegan diet. You can relax. All I said was that I haven't seen ANY videos of her counting calories for her kids. She even stated in her recent video, she herself, doesn't count calories. If you're not counting calories, how are you positive your kids are reaching their marks. You can say whatever about meat and dairy but calories are key. Making sure your eating enough is key. Especially if you're raw vegan. Especially in children. They burn calories off sooo quickly how is she sure that they're sustaining a certain diet that meets national regulations set for someone who's a healthy weight. I've seen no signs of that.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

dnbunny wrote:

How is she making sure her children sustain a healthy blood sugar. A raw vegan diet is fine but based on her vlogs, it doesn't seem like they're feeding them ENOUGH.
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

maggielin wrote:...So, Kova's teeth.

What's up about that? I'm a new sub and I've been a dentist at a famoly private practice for 5 years now. How old is she? Because she looks older. In the car scene in the new vlog her teeth look extremely peculiar. I mean ...if she sucks her thumb (that's what it looks like) how long did these people allow her to suck her thumb without correcting her. All her teeth look pulled forward with peculiar placement as well. I've seen thumb suckers before but never in that magnitude.
Kova was 6 in August and STILL sucks her thumb.
JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JuliaGulia »

Not sure about this alleged raw vegan lifestyle of hers. Lol. In her HelloFresh sponsored video, it shows her entire famil eating cheese from the company. From her previous videos, She also has no problem giving her kids lollipops, ramen, Chinese fast food takeout, and French fries. I did not grow up in a vegan or vegetarian household, but I did grow up in an absolutely no candy, no ramen, and no French fries household, so to me, it’s a no brainer that she is not watching what the kids eat very closely, and even encouraging an unhealthy diet at times. Her contradictions bother me, but her crazy eyes bother me even more. Also, her constant use of clickbait titles — ugggh. I’ve come to expect it, but it’s just bad form.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

maggielin wrote:...So, Kova's teeth.

Been subscribed for a while, they keep saying they're working on it and they had a conversation with her on it on camera and she seemed self conscious about it. In the video I noticed how bad they really were and came to comment it lol. They had Huxley in a thumb guard for a while then stopped and I really don't get why they haven't had her stop. If they sent her to school she'd get grief, be teased and she'd stop. Its gonna haunt them when they have to cough up money for dentil bills and the pain she'll be in that could have been prevented.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post but ey. Check this out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 93496.html

and

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 1c160cef2b

I hate the idea of a vegan diet and I hate vegans. The diet isn't the best option but I'm not getting into that now. Chloe and Beans also blocked me for questioning the food she feeds her kids. Kids need the full diet. Theres a reason we have a food pyramid.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

The whole thumb guard on Huxley but not Kova pisses me off!!!! There is no good explanation for why he was forced in the middle of this traumatic time in his life not to have the comfort item that he needed to sooth him at the age of 2 but Nova being 5 with obvious damage and a somewhat stable childhood is allowed to continue. Don't tell me you love your children equally. Actions speak louder than words.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Kaylor1 wrote:The whole thumb guard on Huxley but not Kova pisses me off!!!! There is no good explanation for why he was forced in the middle of this traumatic time in his life not to have the comfort item that he needed to sooth him at the age of 2 but Nova being 5 with obvious damage and a somewhat stable childhood is allowed to continue. Don't tell me you love your children equally. Actions speak louder than words.

Yep completely agree and let’s not forget the duct tape on Huxley’s thumb!

katie94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katie94 »

I hate how they are still using this adoption for views... Will He Talk? - China Adoption Update! No he will not overnight you dumbasses. Huxley obliviously therapy for speech and trauma. I sometimes wonder if they are paying for private therapist or just using goverment funded. I really wish that they would start focusing on at least two days week for couple hours on time with Huxley. Having three siblings and crazy mother seems making this worse for the poor kid. Jim is YES man and wife pleaser! I am starting to be annoyed by him and his lack of effort with Huxley now too. So sad to say that this adoption was the worst decision for this family and Huxley. Myka and Jim should of not put down that where able to take care of child with special needs. Myka is so unhappy that he can't or won't talk. Assuming that only went down the special needs adoption because they are shorter wait list than children with special needs. Myka and her crazy I WANT EVERYTHING NOW issues. I really don't like this family and feel for those kids and puppies <3
JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JuliaGulia »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:The whole thumb guard on Huxley but not Kova pisses me off!!!! There is no good explanation for why he was forced in the middle of this traumatic time in his life not to have the comfort item that he needed to sooth him at the age of 2 but Nova being 5 with obvious damage and a somewhat stable childhood is allowed to continue. Don't tell me you love your children equally. Actions speak louder than words.

Yep completely agree and let’s not forget the duct tape on Huxley’s thumb!

Omg I just found the photo of Huxley with duct tape on his thumb using Google photo search. Wtf. I know it’s been discussed, but this is news to me. All of her biological children suck their thumbs, but she goes after Huxley?! I cannot believe this witch!!! She also complains about Huxley so much, it’s awful and just plain wrong! She pulls him out in multiple videos to discuss his issues, which bother HER so much. And when she talks about Huxleys issues, I get the sense that she’s angry or annoyed by Huxley rather than concerned about him. If she is concerned, it’s more about how this will affect her and complicate HER life. They way she addressed his rocking issues and tantrums, it just seems like she is bothered by how she is so inconvenienced by Huxley and how she is having such a hard time having to deal with his issues.

Also, did anyone catch her comparing herself to the Kardashians in the latest video where she asks the kids what their favorite part of their day was? Wow. Just wow. She is beyond delusional.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Aurielle wrote:

and

I hate the idea of a vegan diet and I hate vegans. The diet isn't the best option but I'm not getting into that now. Chloe and Beans also blocked me for questioning the food she feeds her kids. Kids need the full diet. Theres a reason we have a food pyramid.
I’m laughing bc you literally just said you weren’t attacking vegans and than proceeded to say “i hate vegans.” That’s extreme lol....
I’m sorry that vegans make you so uncomfortable with your choices that you have to say such things.
I don’t hate anybody, let alone for their diet and lifestyle choices.

Your articles you posted aren’t even backed by medical research or scholarly journals lol they’re news articles, one of which was a rare case in which the kids were being neglected in general...
We’ve gone over this, but obviously you could conceivably eat candy and chips all day and it would be “vegan” but far from nutritionally balanced and overall those things should be left out of ALL diets. Vegetarian/vegan/omnivores alike should all try to have diets consisting of Whole Foods. :)

Here’s an article deeming vegetarian and vegan diets 100% suitable for humans at all life stages:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/

I guess my kids, my friends’ kids, every other vegan person in the world and myself are all medical anomalies since we’re all still breathing, walking, talking and living just fine without any health issues lmao. ;)

Myka is stupid for using “veganism” for views and for not feeding her children proper nutrition, let’s stay on topic though, instead of bashing each other for having different choices than our own!

MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyCrusader »

dnbunny wrote:
Aurielle wrote:

and

I’m laughing bc you literally just said you weren’t attacking vegans and than proceeded to say “i hate vegans.” That’s extreme lol....
I’m sorry that vegans make you so uncomfortable with your choices that you have to say such things.

Your articles you posted aren’t even backed by medical research or scholarly journals lol they’re news articles, one of which was a rare case in which the kids were being neglected in general...
We’ve gone over this, but obviously you could conceivably eat candy and chips all day and it would be “vegan” but far from nutritionally balanced and overall those things should be left out of ALL diets. Vegetarian/vegan/omnivores alike should all try to have diets consisting of Whole Foods. :)

Here’s an article deeming vegetarian and vegan diets 100% suitable for humans at all life stages:

I guess my kids, my friends’ kids, every other vegan person in the world and myself are all medical anomalies since we’re all still breathing, walking, talking and living just fine without any health issues lmao. ;)

Myka is stupid for using “veganism” for views and for not feeding her children proper nutrition, let’s stay on topic though, instead of bashing each other for having different choices than our own!

If we all stopped "bashing each other for having different choices than our own" wouldn't this thread cease to exist? ImageImage

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

MommyCrusader wrote:
dnbunny wrote:
Aurielle wrote: Double post but ey. Check this out.

and

If we all stopped "bashing each other for having different choices than our own" wouldn't this thread cease to exist? ImageImage

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Let’s just bash the one we’re here to bash on lol
(And not turn on each other)

Solidarity, am I right ladies? ImageImageImage

savedramaformama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by savedramaformama »

Yesterday she was raw vegan for views. Today she has quesadilla with cheese to make money from Hello Fresh sponsoring video.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

savedramaformama wrote:Yesterday she was raw vegan for views. Today she has quesadilla with cheese to make money from Hello Fresh sponsoring video.

Homegurl would say it was raw vegan cheese even though technically its not cheese because cheese is a product that is made from milk and milk comes from the mammory glands of animal but still homegurl like totally eats vegan cheese.

PS to the other homegurl that replied to me thing about hating vegans thats like one of the reasons I hate vegans and how they bash people.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Kova's teeth are starting to look bad as well. Still sucking her thumb :(

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”