Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Chimama14 »

eab424 wrote:
NjH1 wrote:Rachelle tweeted saying that her and Justin have been home all day. Do you think she actually was and Ashe is lying or do you think she’s covering it up
I believe Rachelle is Ashe. For a few reasons:

1. Vloggers have done stunts like that so I don't put it past them especially the dumb, insecure ones.
2. I don't believe another woman would want Justin. He's fucking ugly.
3. You can look at locations, but locations can be faked, and so with wifi and data you can post anywhere anymore.
You really think Rachelle is smart enough to fake locations? Lol not trying to be mean but I don’t think so.
I don’t think it’s a stunt because it hasn’t been to public. She’s blocking people and trying to hide it.
There has been uglier men than Justin having affairs lol anything is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

*too sorry

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

NjH1 wrote:Rachelle tweeted saying that her and Justin have been home all day. Do you think she actually was and Ashe is lying or do you think she’s covering it up
I feel like its a cover up. Ashe posted that at like 4-something pm today and rachelle posted hers at 5:35 pm. Waaay too close for it to random. Def a cover up
maggielin
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
I feel like its a cover up. Ashe posted that at like 4-something pm today and rachelle posted hers at 5:35 pm. Waaay too close for it to random. Def a cover up. Ashe posted first.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

I'm losing interest in this Ashe thing. You've either got a psycho doing it for publicity for her channel or two stupid girls (one of them pregnant) fighting over a abnormally red guy.

Either way they both lose and I feel bad for that baby. I felt bad in general bc ...eh Rachelle... Interesting choice for a mother to say the least. But now it's just sad
maggielin
Talker
Talker

It's not like she'll leave him lol. i mean we can all agree that brains isn't really Rachelle's thing. The only thing the gurl can do is drive to hobby lobby or pottery barn and back. She's not necessarily...useful and Justin's job allows her to not be useful anyways. She's got it made. There's NO WAY she'll leave him. Can't live off his benefits if she confronts him about cheating lmaaao
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

And, someone posted about how it’s impossible for Ashe to have met with Justin today because Rachelle tweeted that they’ve been home with beau...but in the video he did say he had been on duty. Wait...I guess the video is from yesterday. So that’s moot. Ugh. I don’t know his work schedule and already feel crazy for following this as closely as I have been haha

Let me be real. I need to get a life. I got a degree way back and followed a career path that didn’t work; went back to school as a “mature student” (I’m 30) to be a nurse; graduated and just started my new job with that. As such, having been so busy with nursing school, my social life and especially my dating life suffered. So that’s why I’m such a loser with all of this right now. Haha

I don’t want to be someone who wishes misery on other people. Rachelle has suffered loss and I can’t ecen imagine how hard that must have been.

At the same time there’s just something about her that I can’t quite put my finger on, that just makes me dislike her immensely. And just a sense that there was some serious dysfunction hiding beneath this picture perfect stupid fake YouTube life. So when this whole Ashe thing came up I was like yes! This makes perfect sense now!

But, so little proof. Other than the locations/IP thing. And the strategic blocking. This is either a fairly well executed troll ruse or like I said before, just a story about people getting married too young and lacking self development and identity. Sorry. That was long.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

It's not like she'll leave him lol. i mean we can all agree that brains isn't really Rachelle's thing. The only thing the gurl can do is drive to hobby lobby or pottery barn and back. She's not necessarily...useful and Justin's job allows her to not be useful anyways. She's got it made. There's NO WAY she'll leave him. Can't live off his benefits if she confronts him about cheating lmaaao. She'd have to get a J O B. I'm sure Ashe has a job. Probably the appeal
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Amcco191 wrote:And, someone posted about how it’s impossible for Ashe to have met with Justin today because Rachelle tweeted that they’ve been home with beau...but in the video he did say he had been on duty. Wait...I guess the video is from yesterday. So that’s moot. Ugh. I don’t know his work schedule and already feel crazy for following this as closely as I have been haha

Let me be real. I need to get a life. I got a degree way back and followed a career path that didn’t work; went back to school as a “mature student” (I’m 30) to be a nurse; graduated and just started my new job with that. As such, having been so busy with nursing school, my social life and especially my dating life suffered. So that’s why I’m such a loser with all of this right now. Haha

I don’t want to be someone who wishes misery on other people. Rachelle has suffered loss and I can’t ecen imagine how hard that must have been.

At the same time there’s just something about her that I can’t quite put my finger on, that just makes me dislike her immensely. And just a sense that there was some serious dysfunction hiding beneath this picture perfect stupid fake YouTube life. So when this whole Ashe thing came up I was like yes! This makes perfect sense now!

But, so little proof. Other than the locations/IP thing. And the strategic blocking. This is either a fairly well executed troll ruse or like I said before, just a story about people getting married too young and lacking self development and identity. Sorry. That was long.
I just find watching basically college aged students "playing house" entertaining.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

I’ve played house with a few men. SO glad I didn’t marry any of them. Hahaha
Hideycat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hideycat »

I still think Ashe is Rachelle. The ip thing throws me off so idk but it’s weird to me that she’s just ignoring it completely and honestly doesn’t seem any more off than usual in the vlogs. Considering she’s brought attention to every tiny bit of negativity that’s come her way, I would think even if it was true she would have posted SOMETHING about all her “haters.” Since this started she’s got a ton more attention going on here and apparently a lot more attention from other YouTube moms which she’s certainly been thirsting after for months. Also, just something I noticed was Ashe has posted a few times about “content creators” contacting her and literally the only people I’ve ever heard using that term is youtubers and the media.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

This is all so public now how have Rachelle and Justin not talked about it. He has it made two women that have no problem sharing him. I guess it’s a good thing he’s infertile at least he can’t go around knocking up who ever he’s cheating with.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Soo, Ashe's new post. Is that a hickey

It's definitely a hickey. Gross.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Wtf is going on?! Hahaha
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

maggielin wrote:Soo, Ashe's new post. Is that a hickey

It's definitely a hickey. Gross.
Screenshot!!

Ubba1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ubba1 »

Definitely don’t think that is Ashes image. Probably got it from tumblr. When you google reverse image it it shows up on a bunch of other sites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Lol ohhhhh shiiiiii

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Hahahha who IS this person!!!!!

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Apparently a lot of people were finding her fb. Is that true? Did any of you find it? How is that even possible when we dont even know her real name?

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Troll fail with those reverse image results. Ughh. Is it bad that I feel disappointed?

Up until now, this was a fairly well-executed troll and I fell for it. bravo, troll.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”