Tannerites/YAWI

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by thenightowl »

Kish wrote:
thenightowl wrote:I wasn't sure if Canyon acts like that because he's the baby of the family and they sure treat him like that baby, I think he had a bottle until mid year last year. He also can't seem to communicate either so that just adds to it.
That was Allie in the stroller, she also loves the bright red lipstick (which I think is that lipcents *however that is spelled)

It’s LipSense – and I can’t say I’m surprised. It’s a multi-level marketing company/pyramid scheme which supposedly is very successful among Mormons … (and it’s not ideal to say the least for one’s lips)
I’m also quite surprised the parents would let A walk around like ‘that’ (since I’m getting the impression they could be a bit conservative concerning young girls and rather flashy makeup)
I think they sell it :/, thanks for the spelling, I wasn't sure.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Tannerites

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Was it weird to anyone else that Az was so tired, at Disneyland especially, he just had to lay his head down? My kids have definitely been over exhausted before, but whenever we are doing something or at a place that is overly stimulating, they’ve never just crashed like that. Maybe instead of constantly taking your kids out of school and messing with their schedules, they could let them stay regimented for once.

I totally agree about Canyon. They need to start changing their ways with him and really figuring out a disciplinary system. He runs the roost in that house. He does NOT need to be talking like a baby, he’s 3(?) or is really close to turning 3. They’re doing him such a disservice and really making him appear like such an unpleasant child!

Also wanted to add.. you’ve raised 7 kids and you don’t know that when you’re actively potty training that you bring a change of clothes with you, no matter where you go! I used to lug around pants, underwear and socks in my purse, even when going to the grocery store when potty training. I swear they don’t go prepared to anything in hope something goes wrong and they can vlog about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Of course they are part of an MLM scam. Seems like vlogging and pushing scams like lipsense and doterra go hand in hand. I think Allie could make use of some of those make up tutorials out there- she always looks like she’s wearing stage makeup.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Did you see how much it had dried out her lips when she was wearing it? I mean that’s not good marketing sense to show that!

Johnny was almost encouraging Daniell to do it, he was talking to the camera saying Sarah’s going to crack any moment when she was telling off Canyon for hitting Az (again)
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Lauralou_15 wrote:Did you see how much it had dried out her lips when she was wearing it? I mean that’s not good marketing sense to show that!

Johnny was almost encouraging Daniell to do it, he was talking to the camera saying Sarah’s going to crack any moment when she was telling off Canyon for hitting Az (again)
They don’t need to pretend the product is good (it isnt) to sell it/ they rely on predatory techniques exploiting naive SAHMs and young people with promises of easy money. Most of them end up in debt and with ruined relationships from trying to peddle their stupid products to everyone they know. Pisses me off.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And vloggers do well with it because they have a (generally) good-sized following. So they say " look how much money I'm making!" And basically tell people they can make that kind of money too. But you just can't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

I can't believe they used to cram all 4 girls into the back row of their Suburban when Branson was still at home. With 7 kids, why didn't they just get one of those big vans?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Are you FREAKING kidding me?? J drove with Canyon on his lap home from church and let him hold the wheel. I don’t care how “close” you live or how many blocks you have to drive.
Omg.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:Are you FREAKING kidding me?? J drove with Canyon on his lap home from church and let him hold the wheel. I don’t care how “close” you live or how many blocks you have to drive.
Omg. Image

That's horrible. All it would take would be a little fender bender, and the airbag would deploy, and that would be the end of Canyon. Or, he could be projectile toddler, and fly through the windshield.
Stupid, stupid people. And it's illegal too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:Are you FREAKING kidding me?? J drove with Canyon on his lap home from church and let him hold the wheel. I don’t care how “close” you live or how many blocks you have to drive.
Omg. Image

I came to say the same exact thing! God forbid someone had drive in front of them because they didn’t stop at a sign or a light, Canyon would’ve been dead instantly. Or someone hitting them from behind, the impact alone is the drivers seat would have killed him. That has to be one of the most irresponsible things I’ve ever seen. They know how YT is, I can’t believe they included that clip.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tannerites

And of course Canyon hits someone again. Last video he punched Az and this one he slaps Savannah in the face? They just stick him in the corner and say “we don’t hit” and the kid isn’t phased from it. He stood there with the most blank face on and said “okay”. His out bursts are purposeful, it’s not like he’s getting riled up and can’t control his emotions. He hits and slaps because something didn’t go his way.

The way they were so excited to hit Daniell with the snow was so telling. “I know someone who’s upstairs in her room” and the way Johnny lit up about it and grabbed the biggest snow ball.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Ugh he is so babies and constantly throwing fits and then they just laugh. Today he threw a piece of the hanger he’d broken straight at the camera lens without even blinking and the consequence was tickling him. I know it was just plastic but he does it all the time and doesn’t care. Johnny blames it on his “screen time.” Um, how bout all that sugar and baby talk and letting him run the household without real cobsequuences? Just sayin’
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Ahh, I meant babied. And do they realize that the footage they show makes him appear even more unlikeable. Gigo sigo Migo Tigo figo ligo.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

These people... The way they are handling their kids is all over the place. - I think they have simply rabbit-produced about three kids beyond their parental abilities and now the two older daughters are paying for it: Allie can't rebel because she may be 16 by age but is about 13 by life experience (late puberty, disney dress sense, did the driving test but doesn't drive, not allowed to date in a linear way, etc). So the rebel part falls to poor Daniell, and it makes her life a misery. That Daniell is a smart kid, but confinded in the religious borders, house rules, and her police-helicopter daddy it's quite sad to watch her struggle.

And then there is the youngest: Whacking his siblings and then standing in the corner seems to be his hobby as he isn't faced by it at all. Especially when he gets camera time attention out of it before and after said corner time. - And a note to the mom: If you want your kids to act like grown ups, drop that stupid baby voice and call your kids by their actual names for starters.

I'm only watching because of Daniell. I like her, she has a quirky personality, but as mentioned not a easy life for her in that house. - And then her prospects... no hugging no kissing until 16, only safe double watch dates until 18, after that a marriage to a local dork, and then getting knocked up once a year until she herself has about three kids to much. - Welcome to the struggle spiral.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

NotSusan wrote:Ahh, I meant babied. And do they realize that the footage they show makes him appear even more unlikeable. Gigo sigo Migo Tigo figo ligo.
It's like nails on a fricken chalkboard when he says that!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

While talk with the kids about the Parkland shooting Allie came off as super ignorant about the subject and like she could care less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

Allie was completely clueless about the shooting and completely brushed it off. Idk why they even decided to "talk" about it Johnny didn't even say anything at all, he compared a school shooting to a tsunami in Hawaii..like wtf?

phansthething
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by phansthething »

(First time poster, long time watcher/hater of them) Today’s video was a total mess... Daniell isn’t allowed to do like anything on her phone and Sara just sends canyon to her to change his diaper?? Even the normal watchers are seeing this stuff.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 546369.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1257bf.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f83580.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 60e405.jpg[/img]

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Yea this video bothered me more than the others. Poor Daniell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I hope Daniell finds this forum one day and sees how much she IS loved. That poor girl.

Return to “Q-Z”