Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Also, LOL at two stupid girls fighting over a red guy. I’m dying. Hahaha
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Apparently Tineye sucks and couldn’t get any hits on that image. ...??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Oookay tineye sucks but google reverse image was right. Damn.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Ashe got that picture from an Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hickiesnbackscratches/. It's literally right there when you open the page.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Annavi04 wrote:Apparently a lot of people were finding her fb. Is that true? Did any of you find it? How is that even possible when we dont even know her real name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to sound like a mega freak but I found her fb. When she first posted on Rachelle's page she was following real people she had followed like 20 people on that account which makes me believe "Ashe" is either a nickname or something. At some point her friends were listed as "similar accounts" She had a different name on Facebook but she had real friends on their too and tagged family members. I messaged her about it and she blocked me which probably why she was tweeting about privacy.

However, that photo she just posted is fake but I'm sure we all know that. I honestly feel like she really did see Justin but she posted it to stir the pot because I'm sure loads of people messaged her but shortly after Ashe posted, Rachelle posted saying he was home. I think that was a cover up to be honest.

I did a IP address check myself, she's in California somewhere. I also googled her name and I was able to find her phone number and address on a public directory.

I think she's real but her intentions aren't good. Seems like she's playing the victim. Seems like both women want to antagonize each other over a stupid did.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Annavi04 wrote:Apparently a lot of people were finding her fb. Is that true? Did any of you find it? How is that even possible when we dont even know her real name?

I'm going to sound like a mega freak but I found her fb. When she first posted on Rachelle's page she was following real people she had followed like 20 people on that account which makes me believe "Ashe" is either a nickname or something. At some point her friends were listed as "similar accounts" She had a different name on Facebook but she had real friends on their too and tagged family members. I messaged her about it and she blocked me which probably why she was tweeting about privacy.

However, that photo she just posted is fake but I'm sure we all know that. I honestly feel like she really did see Justin but she posted it to stir the pot because I'm sure loads of people messaged her but shortly after Ashe posted, Rachelle posted saying he was home. I think that was a cover up to be honest.

I did a IP address check myself, she's in California somewhere. I also googled her name and I was able to find her phone number and address on a public directory.

I think she's real but her intentions aren't good. Seems like she's playing the victim. Seems like both women want to antagonize each other over a stupid dude.

EDIT: She also switched her twitter name shortly after.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

maggielin wrote:

I think she's real but her intentions aren't good. Seems like she's playing the victim. Seems like both women want to antagonize each other over a stupid dude.

EDIT: She also switched her twitter name shortly after.
Oh okay this makes a lot of sense. I wanted to be nosey too haha. I wouldve done the same as you if i had the info she originally posted

I think she's real too.

However i am REALLY confused as to WHY she wants him... maybe at this point its to make Rachelle mad lol

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

There’s just something all off about this whole situation. I don’t believe for a second that there wasn’t cheating and I know Ashe isn’t Rachelle but there’s something fishy about this whole thing. Maybe some exaggerating one Ashe’s behalf. I don’t know
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Rachelle has deleted the YouTube comment asking about Ashe and who she is.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

Bleh. That “Ashe” person lost all credibility when she posted that fake hickey picture. I feel like there was probably cheating at some point but I agree Rachelle won’t leave him so this story just became lame and boring again just like Rachelle’s vlogs.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Rachelle deleted that comment
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Why does she make such unflattering faces in photos? ImageImageImage

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Omg how did you guys find Ashe on Facebook? Your stalking skills are impeccable.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Curious wrote:Why does she make such unflattering faces in photos? ImageImageImage

She’s like a child when you take their picture and they always do some weird face. The cat looks like it wants to be rescued. Justin looks like an old man with no teeth in that picture.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Dude I'm ashamed. Legit once she commented I clicked the profile and went on a lurking spree, not expecting that this would blow up and she had real people on there. Then she started getting attention and all the people she followed were gone! Except like a few verified accounts. But the "similar account" suggestions were the same so I clicked one and it was a girl from southern california, there was like one photo that looked like it could be Ashe but we never seen her face so who knows. Then I looked up the other girl on Facebook because she had her whole name, she came up and I scrolled through her friends list and found "Ashe" except "Ashe" isn't her name.

Here's where it gets interesting: There's like some Justin Swannie account without a profile pic or anything and she had him as a friend. This sort of verified that this girl was most likely Ashe. The Justin account looked inactive. On Ashe's account you could see majority of her pictures, all her friends and likes.

So then, being the creeper I am, I added her and sent her a message. Which I totally shouldn't of done because 1. She left me on read and 2. She basically locked her account up and changed all privacy settings and the "Justin" account she had, she deleted him as a friend. It was all gone. Everything.

She tweeted last night that someone messaged her family member, wasn't me. So someone else has probably seen the stuff I've seen and hopefully someone can come out and verify. Because unless Ashe is making it all up, a few more people found her Facebook account and apparently someone messaged a family member of hers.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I can't stand how fast Rachelle talks. Its nit picky I know but I can't stand it. I know I personally talk fast and have to remind myself to slow down so when I see it in someone else I want to yell "SLOW DOWN".. lol her fast talking makes my head spin and I get why people tell me to slow down when I get like that.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

To add more

Something I found interesting was her relationship status. We know Justin is in a relationship but this Ashe girl has a boyfriend or relationship listed but it's some weird name like "Jonathan Smith" something obviously fake but it looks like the account was deleted because you can't click on it, well you can buy you'll most likely get redirected to your own personal feed.

But here's where it gets interesting, after clicking and while my page was getting reloaded, it said "Justin.Swannie//" or something similar in my URL box. I can only see it briefly and It won't screenshot for some reason. If you find it please try to screenshot! I basically reloaded that page 10 times just so I can verify what I saw. So why is this Jonathan Smith account have his name in the URL. Was it created with the same email account
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Based on my research. I feel Ashe is a real person but
1. Her pictures aren't real. I mean the girl on Facebook looks similar but I've seen no replicas of her twitter picture ANYWHERE on facebook.
2. She's not the victim. I feel like both women are purposely antagonizing each other.

Here's what I could pick up from Facebook:
- She's from the same high school. She's a mutual alum
- She went to UC Irvine
- She doesn't live in their city but outside of it. Basically, she's near them.
- She's doing some form of grad school
- She works at a local coffee house. (I'm hoping someone else picked up the name)
- Her friends twitter picture of her talked about "Ashe" moving back to California for good? I'm guessing she was doing grad school somewhere else.
- From her pictures it looks like she spends a significant amount of time in PNW. Washington state? Oregon? Something a little suspicious because Rachelle mentioned going to Seattle in November. It makes me feel weird because I'm just throwing rocks here but Ashe was most likely IN Washington around that time because her friends photo was taken Sep 24th 2017.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Now here's my theory: (If you care lmao) I've been peeping this girl out but since last nights slip up I'm sure I know what's going on.

I think Rachelle is insecure and definitely dug this girl out from somewhere and I think last nights photo was obviously fake but meant to make Rachelle feel uneasy or unsure. I feel like Ashe is a real person. All of the signs add up but her intentions don't. I feel like there IS a "Ashe" and Rachelle's actions (blocking everyone) was verification of that. The following days Rachelle was hell bent on busting the "myths" I don't know if anyone noticed but "Justin" was in EVERY post she made the following days. She tried EXTRA hard. I feel like Ashe and him did meet up though and the photo is fake but meant to stir the pot a bit because according to Ashe, Rachelle is watching her.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:Based on my research. I feel Ashe is a real person but
1. Her pictures aren't real. I mean the girl on Facebook looks similar but I've seen no replicas of her twitter picture ANYWHERE on facebook.
2. She's not the victim. I feel like both women are purposely antagonizing each other.

Here's what I could pick up from Facebook:
- She's from the same high school. She's a mutual alum
- She went to UC Irvine
- She doesn't live in their city but outside of it. Basically, she's near them.
- She's doing some form of grad school
- She works at a local coffee house. (I'm hoping someone else picked up the name)
- Her friends twitter picture of her talked about "Ashe" moving back to California for good? I'm guessing she was doing grad school somewhere else.
- From her pictures it looks like she spends a significant amount of time in PNW. Washington state? Oregon? Something a little suspicious because Rachelle mentioned going to Seattle in November. It makes me feel weird because I'm just throwing rocks here but Ashe was most likely IN Washington around that time because her friends photo was taken Sep 24th 2017. EDIT: This makes me feel uneasy because Rachelle posted NO footage of her in Seattle. The vlogs stopped. She mentioned she was there for Thanksgiving but she announced it but never vlogged it.
...It almost makes it feel threatening in a way. It makes me feel like the digging started there and from then on, they've been swatting at each other. It feels like Ashe is Rachelle's ex to be honest. Like the antagonizing seems to go beyond Justin. They seem hell bent on attacking each other. Ashe's tweets seem aimed at Rachelle. So that's weird. I'm sure it's just petty jealousy

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”