OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Levi's reaction to the puppy was so funny the poor little kid haha I know I shouldn't laugh but it was so unexpected, I think it was dealt with well though I feel like if that had been kk it would have been a quick take Jackson away and tell him he's scared of dogs for the rest of his life. People seem to get mad a praising OK but credit where its due in my opinion
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I think we should start a betting pool for the next baby announcement. I’m betting we will hear about it by the summer at the absolute latest! Things seem rocky right now... what better way to fix it than to have another baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skxo3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skxo3 »

I’ve been creeping here for a while but finally decided to post. I agree with everything you ladies have said!

1. OK need to meet halfway to make this relationship work. If K constantly goes 80% and O only 20% they’ll never have a successful relationship. They “committed” too soon. Oscar is probably realizing that thats why he said he needs to “find himself.”

2. They need to be mature adults and have a sit down discussion about their future, off camera. They need to stop playing house and either commit to each other or separate. Idk why she’s so desperate for another child with this man-child. If/when he leaves her she’s gonna be in for a rude awakening bc Korinna might not be as much of a help.
3. Oscar probably had some say in it, but she quit school bc the other option she had was much lucrative: keep making half-asses YT videos and make real good money.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Dreamcatchme wrote:Levi's reaction to the puppy was so funny the poor little kid haha I know I shouldn't laugh but it was so unexpected, I think it was dealt with well though I feel like if that had been kk it would have been a quick take Jackson away and tell him he's scared of dogs for the rest of his life. People seem to get mad a praising OK but credit where its due in my opinion
I don't like Oscar and Kyra, but Levi and thr puppy was dealt with and handled good, I agree.

I laughed a bit lol, it was cute and funny, good thing Oscar taught him in that moment to face his fear (the tiny puppy) lol.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

OMG did anyone else cringe when he hugged the guy who helped bring the girl scout cookies. Like, lol that guy was not for that hug. I was so embarrassed for him.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Wow. Seeing Kyra laugh and have a good time in the back of that Uber really shows how she's just a kid herself and how she should be having fun with her friends, not raising two kids with an abusive partner. She seemed so happy- much happier and carefree than she ever is around Oscar. It's her fault for putting herself in that situation, but I still feel sorry for her. If they stopped having kids now she could still live carefree as early as her mid-thirties (though all her friends will be starting their families at that point... she probably will need new friends).
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

sasperillo wrote:Wow. Seeing Kyra laugh and have a good time in the back of that Uber really shows how she's just a kid herself and how she should be having fun with her friends, not raising two kids with an abusive partner. She seemed so happy- much happier and carefree than she ever is around Oscar. It's her fault for putting herself in that situation, but I still feel sorry for her. If they stopped having kids now she could still live carefree as early as her mid-thirties (though all her friends will be starting their families at that point... she probably will need new friends).
i think even she realised how much fun it was w/o oscar lol she honestly didnt seem to miss him much or at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

shadylady wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Wow. Seeing Kyra laugh and have a good time in the back of that Uber really shows how she's just a kid herself and how she should be having fun with her friends, not raising two kids with an abusive partner. She seemed so happy- much happier and carefree than she ever is around Oscar. It's her fault for putting herself in that situation, but I still feel sorry for her. If they stopped having kids now she could still live carefree as early as her mid-thirties (though all her friends will be starting their families at that point... she probably will need new friends).
i think even she realised how much fun it was w/o oscar lol she honestly didnt seem to miss him much or at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agreed! When she came back, she was basically whatever towards him. It was a different side of her, very care free, college, spring break type of "vibe", "image" lol. I can't describe it but she forsure was like, "Oscar, who?"

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

At the end of the vlog she said to Oscar that she loves him, but it's like he is her third baby, and said she was just kidding, I'M SURE, she wasn't. Maybe he listen and treats her with the respect that he treats his friends...
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

What's with this saying literally for EVERYTHING?!

Do they do it when they go to the toilet? Hey man, I literally just took a dump!

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

minties82 wrote:What's with this saying literally for EVERYTHING?!

Do they do it when they go to the toilet? Hey man, I literally just took a dump!

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
YES!!!!!! They say at least 5 times per vlog
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

She’s already told they’ll be trying from nov/dec
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
Either Kyra wants Oscar away from friends and family or Oscar wants to isolate Kyra. Or maybe both. My "theory".

Icebabyqueen9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Icebabyqueen9 »

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
I couldn’t see either of them succeeding in the film industry.

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

I wonder if they plan to get a dog anytime soon? Levi and Alaya both loved Oscar's moms dog. Their expressions while petting him were so cute.

Return to “OKBaby”