storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by storeynyx »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
Tulip24 wrote:Sorry for double post. Her new vlog is the visit with the Mum who has quintuplets. I haven’t watched it as I can’t be bothered, but it makes me wonder if Chloe realizes just how easy she has it with the hard, hard triplets.
Right? Chloe should feel embarrassed that this other woman travelled a fairly long way (judging by the surprisedbyfive ig post) by herself with 5 hard, hard toddlers and Princess Chloe can't manage to do anything without Ro or to drive, full stop. (Wonder why they weren't the ones travelling all that way for a play?! Surely easier for the Dunstans...)
Yeah, it looks like the Dunstans live north of Perth, and the other family is from Baldivis, so about 70km, would probably take an hour and a half. I don’t know why they wouldn’t go down to Baldivis or meet at Rockingham (by the beach), it’s a nice area and there’d be heaps for kids to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I'm thinking the skinny/unwell talk is actually about Rufus, not Henry? Henry has quite a round little face but I agree that Rufus does have those dark under eyes and less baby fat (always been taller) than the other two.

I saw in a comment that Chloe considers Pearl toilet trained but they switched to doing them one at a time so Henry is next. No mention of Rufus. The only reason this stands out is because of her obsession with pairing them up with their older siblings...Pearl gets the most investment to do things first because she's Evan's "pair" (plus the petite princess), Henry is next in line as Otto's cute little counterpart, Rufus is stuck being slower to start and a bit out of sync with the rest like Felix. (Who Chloe is NOW saying, "oh he's only recently toilet trained at over 3!" even though for months she was saying he was at 2 until people noticed his sagging nappies in vlogs.)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Rufus’ little arms and legs are so skinny compared to the quintuplets in that picture, who clearly look like they’re eating enough calories. Just look at his arm next to the other boys arm. It’s not right. How pale he is as well..
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I'm talking the child I have circled, sorry lol I am terrible at remember names![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 57c8a4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

This photo was posted on the 16th of January and while Rufus is still thin he doesnt lool ill or at a worrying point. Now he does. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 674684.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I’m not surprised at any of the triplets being skinny considering their tiny rations of food and greedy boy Evan scoffing more than his share each and every time.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The triplets should have been on formula until at least two. Pearl at the very least should still be on it. Does Australia have a soy toddler formula? They should also be getting more protein\fat and calories overall those nuts they claim is enough protein\fat is a joke. Brains need a lot of fat during the early years.
cookingmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookingmama »

I really don't think the kids are getting the calories they need. Ellen Fisher and her family are vegan, and they look much heathier than the Dunstans. Her son Sandy is a month older than the triplets and he looks much healthier. I know that the triplets were premature, but at this point, they've had time to catch up and it just seems like Chloe has stunted them from that in order to keep Pearl "tiny". I've noticed they eat mostly raw fruits and veggies and the kid is so chubby and healthy looking! The oldest son Elvis is a little older than Evan and he looks so healthy in comparison to Evan and Otto. He doesn't have bony knees or sunken eyes and eats almost as much as his mother! And get this, they dress their age! I know they have their flaws but you can't help but compare them. I feel so bad for the kids. Chloe is majorly projecting onto them.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

So I clicked through the vlog with the playdate and Rufus looks less alarming in action than he does in the stills but yeah they aren't the best faces for healthy living that's for sure. Noticed that, indeed, all the quints still have a bottle which Chloe seemed to drop really early (coinciding with their switch from vegetarian to vegan I'm pretty sure,though yes of course there is soy formula here).

You know what really bugs me every time they've hosted someone? (Which isn't often.) She ALWAYS comments on how messy it is. I think that's super rude. In this vlog she's panning around to all the kids snacking/drinking (hot tip for Chloe: actually having an indoor table to sit at or bringing out your five million high chairs to eat in would help...) and comments how messy the floor is (sand tracked in it looks like) saying that's what happens when you have EIGHT TWO YEAR OLDS. She's so number obsessed she repeats it again later after the play "house is still messy because...EIGHT TWO YEAR OLDS." She did the same when they had their "doppelganger" family over and when that friend with two girls came to stay with them. It's so unwelcoming and makes it sound like any outsiders bring disorder and dirt to her spotless life, when we know she lets her own feral kids eat and drink all over the furniture, wear socks in the dirt/sand and then in their beds/through the house. Just bite your tongue about other people messing up your sterile day care home, you rude woman!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

ShudnaB3 wrote:So I clicked through the vlog with the playdate and Rufus looks less alarming in action than he does in the stills but yeah they aren't the best faces for healthy living that's for sure. Noticed that, indeed, all the quints still have a bottle which Chloe seemed to drop really early (coinciding with their switch from vegetarian to vegan I'm pretty sure,though yes of course there is soy formula here).

You know what really bugs me every time they've hosted someone? (Which isn't often.) She ALWAYS comments on how messy it is. I think that's super rude. In this vlog she's panning around to all the kids snacking/drinking (hot tip for Chloe: actually having an indoor table to sit at or bringing out your five million high chairs to eat in would help...) and comments how messy the floor is (sand tracked in it looks like) saying that's what happens when you have EIGHT TWO YEAR OLDS. She's so number obsessed she repeats it again later after the play "house is still messy because...EIGHT TWO YEAR OLDS." She did the same when they had their "doppelganger" family over and when that friend with two girls came to stay with them. It's so unwelcoming and makes it sound like any outsiders bring disorder and dirt to her spotless life, when we know she lets her own feral kids eat and drink all over the furniture, wear socks in the dirt/sand and then in their beds/through the house. Just bite your tongue about other people messing up your sterile day care home, you rude woman!
Hence the reason they have no friends, and who would want to be friends with her anyway. I had a girl in my year level at school who was just like Chloe, thought she was perfect and a know it all, well let’s just say she got out in her place a few times for being such a smart mouth, smarmy bitch. I reckon the same happen to little miss princess and that’s probably why she hated school.

Memo to Chloe: free spirited, unrestricted and normal children are MESSY.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she always look constipated when she claims to be having fun. For someone who chose to have 4 kids [those bonus boys with her girl wasn't a choice remember], she sure does not like mess. What did she think young children would be like?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

ShudnaB3 wrote:So I clicked through the vlog with the playdate and Rufus looks less alarming in action than he does in the stills but yeah they aren't the best faces for healthy living that's for sure. Noticed that, indeed, all the quints still have a bottle which Chloe seemed to drop really early (coinciding with their switch from vegetarian to vegan I'm pretty sure,though yes of course there is soy formula here).

Of course visitors mess up the house - their children are actually encouraged to play and explore and learn. Chloe is so boring and discourages her kids creativity and curiosity. Why else do we think the boys just draw lines of numbers instead of animals and rainbows?

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Because that’s Chloe’s life and teaching methods, boring and predictable. Although she would think it’s cool and full of rainbows and unicorns !!

I bet that mum of the quints doesn’t come back for another visit anytime soon if she was that rude. No wonder she has no friends.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

How many new beds do these children need? She said ‘oh they’ve had this bed for 2 years’ as if that was an outrageously long time for a child to have a bed

louise619
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louise619 »

freebeegal wrote:How many new beds do these children need? She said ‘oh they’ve had this bed for 2 years’ as if that was an outrageously long time for a child to have a bed

I made an account purely to post on here (sad I know).

But surely we should be more concerned about how that room is like a prison cell?? The beds are crammed in and there is no room for anything else! I seen her reply to someone on instagram when she posted a picture of the boys on their new beds that she has no plans to make use of the spare/guest room any time soon. But surely if she did that then there would be more space for the kids to have things or even just to live?

I get that they have the large play space and the "home school" room but the play space is where the triplets play and the home school/library room is for learning/educational play (not that I'm convinced any real education occurs) and I think, especially Evan, is getting to an age where he might want more space/privacy from his siblings?

I planned to post a paragraph on my general feelings about this family but, y'know, I'm just so wound up by the last video, even though it wasn't particularly bad, that I can barely articulate what I want to get out.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I don’t understand how it’s taken her that long to even begin decorating the kids bedrooms. That’s something you do within weeks/months of moving in really, not years. At least it’s a start because those rooms looked so sad with nothing but white beds.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

Gotta get new beds to keep up that consumer lifestyle and have something to vlog about. Really though I can’t believe she ever tried to claim their environmental impact was less than a woman and her cat. Depending on wether the older boys all had new cots and toddler beds (Felix I don’t think had a toddler bed) they’ve had about 15 beds for 6 children. Even if they give away/sell the current beds, buying brand new when you have perfectly good things is wasteful, most eco conscious people will always buy secondhand where possible. But Chloe is a fake.
Also Felix as already stretched the neck of that expensive tshirt and now it looks horrible.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

3 new beds !!! How ridiculously wasteful are this family? If I remember correctly they had very similar beds to these before the bunk bed. Did they throw those out and what’s going to happen to the $700 bunk bed, chuck that out too. Remember when Chloe said her family had a smaller carbon footprint to one person and a cat, yeah right, she and her bunch of spoilt ferals are what’s responsible for the slow demise of the world. All that packaging of the 3 beds, the plastic wrap, the cardboard and the manufacturing of those beds, the powder coating, production of the metal etc and lets not forget multiple kids in nappies, the gas guzzling car, the cheap crap they buy and all that packaging of the punnets of berries they buy and eat each day. They really are thick in the head.
Lastly, where do they get their money? New beds, a Roomba, her Apple Watch etc. I’m sorry but they could not be making much off you tube anymore and the money from taxpayers would not allow for them to live a life of neglectful waste like they do. If we as taxpayers are allowing them to live excessively, then they should be ashamed of themselves. Some people can’t find work although they apply for hundreds of jobs, some people can’t afford to feed or clothe their kids, or even give them a bed to sleep in, let alone buy hundreds of dollars in crap clothing or buy outrageously expensive toys each and every week. So if they are mostly dependant on welfare to live, shame on them.
Last edited by Tulip24 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RIP those wooden slats will get snapped really quick with the kids being encouraged to jump on the beds for vlog footage.

According to people in the comments, they are for sure that they aren't wasteful [bought new better for new beds when the beds were fine oh and buying toddler beds knowing they could have just skipped toddler beds and gone right to single beds] because they're Vegan™ so they must have donated them or recycled them. Obviously.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Their room looks like an orphanage. No artwork or belongings. A single iron bed each. No sense of individualism or personality to each child’s likes and interests. So sad. I don’t have children. But I feel like newborn babies rooms have more personality and warmth to them than theirs

Return to “Chloe and Beans”