Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She’s mentally unstable. She cares way too much about strangers opinions. She puts so much time and energy into her “haters”. She’s obsessed! At this rate she’s going to start losing loyal followers.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

captainoflife wrote:She deleted all of her insta stories. I told one of my friends to go watch them but now she can’t because her profile is private lololol
She just did that to regain followers. If anyone unfollowed they would have to refollow to watch the trainwreck..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Loverach06 wrote:She just did that to regain followers. If anyone unfollowed they would have to refollow to watch the trainwreck..
you're giving her too much credit because i don't see this woman as wise enough to think of a plan like that
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

I actually normally really like her, so I don’t frequent this board very often lol - but as soon as I saw that “creeper” picture I thought about how hypocritical it was...

She said that if that woman had seen the picture of herself, she probably would’ve laughed, and maybe she would have but if it had been ME, I would have been horrified to see my picture on some strangers profile who has 5000 followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah I don't think so much thought went into that decision she's just very impulsive and irrational. Girl needs to grow thicker skin. She's definitely over sensitive and the fact that she's unable to take constructive criticism shows her maturity level. She loves to play the victim just so she can gain attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone trying to give constructive criticism & she is a total bitch. This commenter posted this after reading how Jess "values her subscribers opinions.."

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 52056c.jpg[/img]

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also anybody else think it's strange she has a selfie of herself framed next to her bed? I've seen couples have photos together framed in the bedroom but a selfie on the nightstand... really? What I find strange is I was under the impression her husband is out of town a majority of the time. Hence the "single mom" comments in the past. So she basically has the photo for herself? It's not even a great picture to be honest. I just think a wedding picture or family photo would've been less tacky then a selfie. Sorry for the double post just curious if anybody else thinks it's odd.

. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... fef465.jpg[/img]
ChihuahuaLove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChihuahuaLove »

Gahhh I never noticed the photo of herself on the nightstand...that explains a lot! So oddd! I always wondered about her and her husband. She has to be a lot to handle. Seems like she is a grudge holder too.

I can't stop watching this Trainwreck but don't want to follow her on Instagram
MamaH09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaH09 »

Loverach06 wrote:Someone trying to give constructive criticism & she is a total bitch. This commenter posted this after reading how Jess "values her subscribers opinions.."

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 52056c.jpg[/img]

“I’m actually really good at picking music”?? Lol. That’s off putting af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

this woman (i had no idea her name was jess because i am not subscribed to her but i do follow her on instagram) is just as negative as they come.......her luke bryan vlog popped up and all she is doing is complaining about the cardigan she just bought at target but 'doesn't think she likes it anymore'......wtf?

my friend is subscribed to her and sent me screen shots of something she posted earlier this morning telling her subscribers that she values their opinions and wanted honest feedback on things she should change.......people gave her honest feedback politely about how she focuses too much on the negative and maybe change the music and she flipped out on those people commenting. you ask for feedback then bitch about all the feedback lady get a LIFE
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Well, I missed all that drama. That was super bitchy to photograph that woman and bully her. Then cry she is being bullied when people call her out on it! She is insane. I really hope her subscribers open their eyes. I don't see how anyone can like her or ever have liked her. Honestly. That is her true colors. She is the rude, bitchy mean girl you don't want your daughter to be. And she never apologizes or admits she is wrong. I have been saying this from the beginning when she would screen shot innocent comments and bully them. She even once tried to lie and say that Love Meg asked HER to do that one collab they did together that helped grow her channel! Girl, don't even try that. That's a complete lie. You just lucked out Meg gave in to your begging.

I notice her videos don't even get that many views. Her fake bffs have way passed her up in subs and views. If that doesn't tell her anything, nothing will.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Oh, and the stupid selfie by her bed thing. If THAT doesn't tell you how highly she thinks of herself, nothing will! lol
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

is it on her side of the bed or her husband's side?
ChihuahuaLove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChihuahuaLove »

She is absurd with this whole "bullying" thing. She cries "bully" everytime she doesn't get her way.

I didn't notice which side of the bed the photo is on, but either way it is still so odd to me. Maybe her husband had the idea and printed it out to put in a frame for himself...but I doubt it. It's just odd either way. I'm being petty, but it just is weird it's not a photo of both of them. She's just goofy. I wish I could watch these YouTube loons without giving them a view.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I’ve been watching her for a while now on and off. I do see how she asks for input and then criticizes the response. I’m on the fence with her. I just don’t know.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

it can go either way because with me it was the very first time i clicked on her video that i knew she would be a whiny housewife who wanted nothing less than to be showered with constant compliments. i am forever grateful to those that serve but she has taken it too far in the past with calling herself a single mother etc. as if she has it that much worse than everyone else in the world. she is a military family and yet they have stayed put for how many years and yet she complains. my girlfriend has moved so much with her husband's military career and this woman has the audacity to complain about little things like brand new cardigans and people politely giving her feedback that she asked for.

i'm not saying i dislike her as a person i am just saying that if i knew her in real life i would avoid her like the plague.....
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

Mommy359 wrote:I’ve been watching her for a while now on and off. I do see how she asks for input and then criticizes the response. I’m on the fence with her. I just don’t know.
Yes! Did you see the "I am actually really good at picking music" comment?? That's like something an 8 year old would say.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Oregonmom wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I’ve been watching her for a while now on and off. I do see how she asks for input and then criticizes the response. I’m on the fence with her. I just don’t know.
Yes! Did you see the "I am actually really good at picking music" comment?? That's like something an 8 year old would say.
Yes! I did. I was thinking girl, just say “awww I’m sorry you don’t like it. Music is a very selective thing.” And move on. Don’t say “I’m actually really good at picking music.” etc. that’s when I was like.. damn she “wants” advice and help, but only ass kissing. I find that personality obnoxious. I’m sure it’s not always fun and easy being a military wife, but she needs an attitude adjustment. You don’t always have to like what someone says, but nobody I saw was nasty and mean to her. She’s very rude.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's schilling diarrhea tea now.

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Tomorrow’s vlog is about lice.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Return to “I-P”