Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Tiger27 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
kathpt wrote:If that’s Hello fresh, I don’t know what portions they got. Unless they split it with the boys. I did hello fresh and our portions were a good size.
Agreed. I've always found HelloFresh to be pretty generous portion wise. My guess is that they are splitting the 2 person meals between all 4 of them. They make a 4 person box. That's really just unacceptable. At one point they said they do HelloFresh every week...That's 3-4 meals a week at this size.
Did you notice Jared said ''And we'll do it all over again tomorrow night.'' I took that as meaning (especially looking at those portion sizes) they were splitting that 2 person meal over two nights, making 8 meals out of a 2 person meal if it included the kids. I can't fathom :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Scar2016 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Agreed. I've always found HelloFresh to be pretty generous portion wise. My guess is that they are splitting the 2 person meals between all 4 of them. They make a 4 person box. That's really just unacceptable. At one point they said they do HelloFresh every week...That's 3-4 meals a week at this size.
Did you notice Jared said ''And we'll do it all over again tomorrow night.'' I took that as meaning (especially looking at those portion sizes) they were splitting that 2 person meal over two nights, making 8 meals out of a 2 person meal if it included the kids. I can't fathom :?
The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kaylor1 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:
The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
And if they really wanted to save money on food they would just go to the grocery store and grab the small amount of ingredients that meal required. I think these food box services make sense for those who don't have time to meal plan and shop. I dont see the value otherwise because the meals seem pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RRTgirl wrote:Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!

Lol. I have an aunt like that too!

100% the family knows they aren’t doing to getting much of Ellie is cooking. At least Bonnie’s family probably does, those kids can really eat Image

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

[/quote]The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live. [/quote]

They spent $900 on a vacuum and are looking at blinds to buy so I guess they consider that more important than food! :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:
The whole family seems to do this a lot. They make a big meal but make it last all week. I get it helps save money and time but the portions are so small and I would get so sick of eat the same meal over and over. And seriously all the money they have they can't afford to spend a little on groceries?!?! Even at my poorest, I made sure we had money for food because you need to eat to live. [/quote]

They spent $900 on a vacuum and are looking at blinds to buy so I guess they consider that more important than food! :D[/quote]

Ellie was even shopping for shades for OUTSIDE and around the patio a few weeks ago.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by littlebaby »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?
Okay so wait. She’s angry at being judged instead of angry that she didn’t (or felt that she couldn’t) ask for help? Or that her family didn’t express concern? Her wording always confuses me. If that’s the case though, her priorities are still wrong. The majority of people “judging” her were actually fans expressing concern. But SHE chose to sweep it all under the rug. She should only be mad at herself.

Edit: it’s also kind of a slap in the face to Jared and her entire family to say she needed to be loved. Or is she talking about viewers that weren’t worshipping at her feet? I don’t really have any sympathy for her.

Edit again lol: Just realized the angry comment was because she was replying to Bryan’s comment, but my opinions still stand.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Well, at least Ellie admitted in today's vlog that Jared spoils her! :D Got to have her pregnancy pillow because we can't have her not sleeping well due to being pregnant. She sits there at the bar painting her fingernails while Jared cooks dinner! Which speaking of dinner, I found it kind of odd how they had put the kids to bed and were eating just which each other.

Oh, so the Mon-Fri vlogs is kicking in now instead of after having the baby. They must have some more product commercials and stuff that we don't know about to make money since they are cutting back on vlogs and money made through youtube.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

1. That is just crazy that she is more worried about feedback from the public than the support she gets at home. It seems like she gets more support than most. Especially with a 2nd stay at home parent.

2. They totally cooked the 2nd half of the dinner in the new vlog. LOL.

3. Why do they need a break they don't even daily vlog they just pick some random things to film for 20 minutes then Jared edits it? I don't even understand how that takes that much work when I watch other daily vloggers that actually film all day long and then just edit while they watch their kids on the couch. Like whoa you have a pregnancy pillow.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Did you guys notice the amount of stuff they look to the fondue party? It was significantly less than the amount Bonnie brought. I wonder if their family eats a meal before they come to Ellie and Jared’s for dinner. My aunt and Uncle were like that. We knew if we were going there, they would never have enough for everyone so we ate beforehand!

RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

start-the-fire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by start-the-fire »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... fcefe5.jpg[/img]
Anyone else see this?
What was Bryan's comment that she was replying too?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

In today's vlog, Jareds says "I love you, sweetie!" And Ellie goes "Oh! I love you." Like the most sarcastic, crappy I love you. And Jared snickers. It basically came across as "Oh yah, remember they called me out for not saying it back you you, so I better do it now. Those viewers are such a**holes, right?"

Man, Ellie is such a brat.

It's at 10:45.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Totally not surprised that Ellie wants weekends off before the baby comes. I totally predicted this after they started then delay, she’s just going to keep wanting more and more. When the baby comes expect the delay to get larger, it them to cut back even more.

Ellie’s spending won’t though.

Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

I REALLY wish we could see Ellie as a SAHM and Jared as a working parent with 3 kids. Like, working outside the home. I feel like Ellie would implode.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Lol. Image

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”