Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by keyraeee »

Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.
In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I remember her talking about it in a video a few months ago too. She said they want to wait for a while because of how her body needs to heal first, and I was like "phew good, they're gonna wait a few years, hallelujah..." but then in her very next breath she mumbled something about waiting until Alaya is 2, and I was completely taken aback because that was not at all what I had in mind with "waiting."
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

She'll be pregnant by September.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

MomOf286 wrote:Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.
But your relationship dynamics with your partner is not the same as theirs unless you’ve someone like oscar as your partner. Lol
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

staceybrax wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

Oh yeah, that’s right! I was just quoting what she said in that vlog OP was referring to :)
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Its funny they get views only when they mention “proposal” and “pregnancy” in their video titles. No amount of making weird faces and obnoxious screaming gets them views.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

queentee20 wrote:Picking up from the last thread: I think the issue with Kyra and Oscar leasing is that they should probably invest in a reliable vehicle while they still have the YouTube money. If YouTube ends tomorrow they’re going to have all these crazy payments that they won’t be able to afford. If they just go ahead and buy a car and pay it off they’ll at least have one less bill to worry about. It’ll still be hard but at least the money from the car payment could be spent on other things... I hate how youtubers spend money as if their jobs aren’t extremely unreliable. Most real jobs have some form of reliability I mean yeah you could get fired/lose a job at any moment but most jobs have a set reliable income. YouTube is very hit or miss plus no benefits... AND, they may be making bank now but if youtube ends tomorrow how tf will they find jobs to keep up with their YouTube money lifestyles?! They won’t be able to afford these car and house payments on a Walmart salary (using their words here...) I mean unless they’re actively saving money I think they are making some dumb financial decisions.

Alll of this plus they must go over the allotted yearly miles with all the road trips they do. We leased a car and it was a big mistake for us because not only did he have to turn it in after 3 years but we ended up going over on the miles and having to pay a few thousand dollars.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

I've never known a person to lease a car for private use, just businesses for their employees so that in itself is interesting.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

minties82 wrote:I've never known a person to lease a car for private use, just businesses for their employees so that in itself is interesting.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Happens all the time. I worked in car sales for a year and a lot of people lease for personal use. Families that work from home or close to home will lease cars. I have leased 2 cars for personal use and will lease my next one most likely. I lease becuase I work a mile from home, and I’m extremely high maintence so I can get more features I like with a lower cost as I refuse to buy used. I like being under warranty and I get bored of my cars in 11-18 mo. I’ve always done 3yr/36k leases. But have never kept a car over 2 years. A lot of younger millennials are leading now as you can get a new car every few years with the newest safety features for a lower cost than purchasing and it’ll stay under warranty. I will long term budget $500/mo for my card (insurance and payment combined). For reference I’m 22 and a teacher making 30k. Leasing is viable when you don’t make a lot of money but have a lot of bills. You just gotta be smart with your money. My next car I’m already planning to budget $400/mo due to new safety features making my insurance cheaper and not being upside down this time
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Leasing a car is very popular with the younger crowd

ImpartialCharacter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImpartialCharacter »

Personally, I don’t see the appeal to leasing a car. I’d rather put a larger deposit down on and have lower monthly payments (If I were to finance). However, I’m more inclined to buy a slightly used car with less than 30,000 miles on it than a brand new car.

I made the mistake of buying my first car without really knowing what I was doing and I regret not putting a down payment on it. It was a tiny Chevrolet Spark and I love it, but 5 months later I got pregnant. Very poor planning on my part!
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I know what you mean. I got a brand new infinity qx60. Fully loaded on a used car lot... and I regret it because it’s a HUGE car for three people . It’s a nice road trip car though

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Kyra always posts her annoying snapchats with excuses for their vlogs being behind and late. During this visit in LA she has loads of support with the kids, isn't doing much cleaning or cooking, and has tons of opportunities to vlog interesting things. They just don't have what it takes to maintain being successful daily vloggers, and should just settle for less uploads a week and stick to a schedule, since it is a job and generates income to sustain her family of four. Being their sole/main source of income, I cant understand why they let things be so erratic, to the point that their viewers have halved.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Chichi wrote:Kyra always posts her annoying snapchats with excuses for their vlogs being behind and late. During this visit in LA she has loads of support with the kids, isn't doing much cleaning or cooking, and has tons of opportunities to vlog interesting things. They just don't have what it takes to maintain being successful daily vloggers, and should just settle for less uploads a week and stick to a schedule, since it is a job and generates income to sustain her family of four. Being their sole/main source of income, I cant understand why they let things be so erratic, to the point that their viewers have halved.
It’s quite sad. I kind of jumped off the YouTube train the past year because of this. I got tired of listening to people make excuses. This is their job for god sakes. No one takes it seriously.

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Chichi wrote:Kyra always posts her annoying snapchats with excuses for their vlogs being behind and late. During this visit in LA she has loads of support with the kids, isn't doing much cleaning or cooking, and has tons of opportunities to vlog interesting things. They just don't have what it takes to maintain being successful daily vloggers, and should just settle for less uploads a week and stick to a schedule, since it is a job and generates income to sustain her family of four. Being their sole/main source of income, I cant understand why they let things be so erratic, to the point that their viewers have halved.
I agree. They should go to 3 days a week, like Jessfam. 3 longer videos would probably get more views than 5/6 low quality short ones. It seems like they only record an hour of their day nowadays. Most people want to see day in the life style videos where they record throughout the day. I think their work ethic slipped once they bought their house. They achieved their biggest goal and then started slacking since they don't have anything they are working towards. You would think since they are completely unqualified to make enough money post YouTube to afford their mortgage and taxes that they would at least hustle and get their mortgage completely payed off.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Adp1993 wrote:
I agree. They should go to 3 days a week, like Jessfam. 3 longer videos would probably get more views than 5/6 low quality short ones. It seems like they only record an hour of their day nowadays. Most people want to see day in the life style videos where they record throughout the day. I think their work ethic slipped once they bought their house. They achieved their biggest goal and then started slacking since they don't have anything they are working towards. You would think since they are completely unqualified to make enough money post YouTube to afford their mortgage and taxes that they would at least hustle and get their mortgage completely payed off.
I think also slipper right after Alaya. People watch them because they were teen parents now they're just young adult idiots. They have no interest in content. If they want to bring their views, Kyra needs to really make videos towards mom. Make realistic videos about motherhood and potty training and the hardships that come with parenting. They mostly now how young viewers who just like to view the daily shopping hauls and Oscar working out basically. To build their channel, they should aim their views towards adults. I stopped watching because it's boring now, they do absolutely nothing. They're not at all relatable.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”