Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bethypooh51 wrote:These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what Jared thinks because he seems to be phoning it as much as Ellie is. I am surprised viewers are still tuning in at all. What is so stressful about their lives? When your biggest problem is what new fancy vacuum to buy when you already have 2. There is no way her lazy ass was vacuuming that entire main level daily.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This bitch has some serious issues. I’m so sad that she’s raising children.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree (that's not quite the right word) with what Ellie says about feeling judged for being thin etc. To be honest, I think she stated her feelings well in this post. HOWEVER (and this is a huge however), the fact that she posted this on her friend's page as a way of trying to show empathy to him is really distasteful. If she wanted to do it on her own page in her own time, okay. Even then I would struggle a bit to empathize because of the ways she treats others who are vulnerable, but at least it would be her own story. Posting on Bryan's page, in an off-hand kind of way, is just really yucky.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If what Ellie really needed was love then how about she tries to have empathy for a moment and show some support for her friend instead of making it all about her AGAIN.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree (that's not quite the right word) with what Ellie says about feeling judged for being thin etc. To be honest, I think she stated her feelings well in this post. HOWEVER (and this is a huge however), the fact that she posted this on her friend's page as a way of trying to show empathy to him is really distasteful. If she wanted to do it on her own page in her own time, okay. Even then I would struggle a bit to empathize because of the ways she treats others who are vulnerable, but at least it would be her own story. Posting on Bryan's page, in an off-hand kind of way, is just really yucky.
Ellie wasn’t just questioned because she was thin though, she herself admitted to not being able to walk upstairs to are for her children. That’s a major problem, and it expect people to not have an opinion about it is ridiculous. Everyone kisses Ellie’s ass and it’s made her a miserable, mean and lazy person who is a terrible mother. What she needs is for more people to tell it to her like it is. If people pointing out how thin she was helped to make Jared step up and confront her about it, then I think that was what needed to happen.

Being thin has nothing to do with this. If it were an obese parent that couldn’t walk up a flight if stairs to car for their child I would have the same opinion.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

Ellie wasn’t just questioned because she was thin though, she herself admitted to not being able to walk upstairs to are for her children. That’s a major problem, and it expect people to not have an opinion about it is ridiculous. Everyone kisses Ellie’s ass and it’s made her a miserable, mean and lazy person who is a terrible mother. What she needs is for more people to tell it to her like it is. If people pointing out how thin she was helped to make Jared step up and confront her about it, then I think that was what needed to happen.

Being thin has nothing to do with this. If it were an obese parent that couldn’t walk up a flight if stairs to car for their child I would have the same opinion.

Didn’t Jared say if there was something wrong they would certainly handle it about Ellie’s health?

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

What today’s vlog should REALLY be called:

NOT SO HUMBLE BRAG ABOUT FAVORITE EXPENSIVE GIFTS FROM HUSBAND (because I’m the only woman ever to be pregnant - and just LAZY)...BUT WHAT DID I GET HIM?! (Oh, nothing!)
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Mk1 wrote:What today’s vlog should REALLY be called:

NOT SO HUMBLE BRAG ABOUT FAVORITE EXPENSIVE GIFTS FROM HUSBAND (because I’m the only woman ever to be pregnant - and just LAZY)...BUT WHAT DID I GET HIM?! (Oh, nothing!)
Oh...

...and bitching about how HARD life is as a VLOGGER (taking weekends off)
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

littlebaby wrote:
actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180
Anyone else see this?
Okay so wait. She’s angry at being judged instead of angry that she didn’t (or felt that she couldn’t) ask for help? Or that her family didn’t express concern? Her wording always confuses me. If that’s the case though, her priorities are still wrong. The majority of people “judging” her were actually fans expressing concern. But SHE chose to sweep it all under the rug. She should only be mad at herself.

Edit: it’s also kind of a slap in the face to Jared and her entire family to say she needed to be loved. Or is she talking about viewers that weren’t worshipping at her feet? I don’t really have any sympathy for her.

Edit again lol: Just realized the angry comment was because she was replying to Bryan’s comment, but my opinions still stand.

The image won't show for me. Where is the post? I can't seem to find it.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

The biggest problem for me with Ellie's tweet is that besides maybe 3 or 4 vlogs, she seriously acted like everything was perfect during that time! We could see through it but she instead of being open and honest or even admitting to struggling and asking for privacy, they played up this whole everything is positively perfect shtick! She can't have it both ways. Not let on that she's having issues but expect all the love and support in return from viewers. Most the people who commented about her wait or the obvious ppd were doing it out of concern (AKA LOVE) because it was seriously concerning!! She's the one that went on the defensive and took any comment like that as hate. She was probably too blinded by the depression and her own ego to see where people were coming from. Now she's twisted the story to make herself the victim. People showed concern and wanted to help. She just saw it as hate and went on to shut viewers out more.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

gopedjane wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:These vloggers are so over vlogging. Even the Lannings are delaying videos and only uploading 5 Days a week. I mean honestly I can’t imagine that lifestyle...so stressful. But I am wondering how long it will last. The Lannings revenue is down 22% according to SocialBlade. I am sure these vloggers are burnt out but you have to make hay while the sunshine’s. YouTube will not always be a thing and if they can make $30k a month right now while they are young and sock it away they should do it. I don’t think Jared is happy about the schedule change. It is all to make Ellie happy. It is too bad she has to be so condescending to her viewers instead of sweet when she explained it. She has changed so much!!

I don't know what Jared thinks because he seems to be phoning it as much as Ellie is. I am surprised viewers are still tuning in at all. What is so stressful about their lives? When your biggest problem is what new fancy vacuum to buy when you already have 2. There is no way her lazy ass was vacuuming that entire main level daily.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
True true, I think I was just thinking about coming up with content and editing when I said stressful. I was projecting because it would be stressful to me to talk to a camera all day. Lol!! But so true they have gotten very lazy and they spend way too much money. I can’t imagine having that much money coming in every month. Maybe it has given them a false security like the $$ will always be there. They are so young at this point in the game they should both be working their individual channels and their family channels and doubling up on their income. I noticed that Ruby has allowed Sheri and Chad to start their own channels. They are really small right now but good for them teaching their kids what goes into making and editing videos and they are making money already. I think Sheri is making like $2k a month. Anyways you are so right. They are lazy, they are missing out on a huge opportunity.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Tiger27 wrote:The biggest problem for me with Ellie's tweet is that besides maybe 3 or 4 vlogs, she seriously acted like everything was perfect during that time! We could see through it but she instead of being open and honest or even admitting to struggling and asking for privacy, they played up this whole everything is positively perfect shtick! She can't have it both ways. Not let on that she's having issues but expect all the love and support in return from viewers. Most the people who commented about her wait or the obvious ppd were doing it out of concern (AKA LOVE) because it was seriously concerning!! She's the one that went on the defensive and took any comment like that as hate. She was probably too blinded by the depression and her own ego to see where people were coming from. Now she's twisted the story to make herself the victim. People showed concern and wanted to help. She just saw it as hate and went on to shut viewers out more.
Exactly, and people would express their concern over her weight and in response she would parade around in a swimsuit. As you said, she’s twisting the story to suit her own narrative as the victim.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ellie’s also not the brightest bulb, so it may be that it’s just taken her until now to realise that something wasn’t right. Everyone in her family caters to her, so if no one stepped in and said “hey, is everything ok? You seem to be struggling. Let’s get you some help”... it could make sense that she wouldn’t realise on her own. How do you think that would’ve went down if her family (the only people whose opinion she respects) did say those things?

I’m just thinking back to the time she was in the car after the doctors appointment and she started crying. Anyone know what vlog that was?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:Ellie’s also not the brightest bulb, so it may be that it’s just taken her until now to realise that something wasn’t right. Everyone in her family caters to her, so if no one stepped in and said “hey, is everything ok? You seem to be struggling. Let’s get you some help”... it could make sense that she wouldn’t realise on her own. How do you think that would’ve went down if her family (the only people whose opinion she respects) did say those things?

I’m just thinking back to the time she was in the car after the doctors appointment and she started crying. Anyone know what vlog that was?
Remember how well it went over when Jared told her it was time to do more about Cal’a neck?

Yeah, it’s not that no one is saying anything to her. It’s that they CAN’T.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

actuallydear wrote:Ellie’s also not the brightest bulb, so it may be that it’s just taken her until now to realise that something wasn’t right. Everyone in her family caters to her, so if no one stepped in and said “hey, is everything ok? You seem to be struggling. Let’s get you some help”... it could make sense that she wouldn’t realise on her own. How do you think that would’ve went down if her family (the only people whose opinion she respects) did say those things?

I think when she admitted the PPD recently it was her hopping on the mental illness train like most youtubers were doing at the time. Cullen and Katie for example. Ellie did some googling and thought she can use some excuse to hop on that train and get some attention.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel the same.. this time next year lets see what bandwagon shes circling

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

There’s no telling Ellie anything. Unless it comes from mommy dearest, who clearly is the source of a lot of Ellie’s isssues, she won’t hear it.
The ppd was definitely Ellie jumping on the bandwagon.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

wow at the way Ellie deflected when Jared said "I love you" and she said "thank you.. I love you" so quietly lol and not even a millisecond later whips back around to the camera and screeches "and we love you guys" with her crazed expression..... like you can't take a moment to thoughtfully and genuinely tell your husband you love him? you have to switch gears immediately? ya such relationship goals hahahhah
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Bryan posted a picture on IG about he and Ollie at a globetrotters game. The game in San Diego is tonight (Friday) and the other one was last week (18th) in Anaheim at 2pm. Wasn’t that the day that he said he was just resting after the paramedics? Or the 16th in San Diego. If that’s the case then their vlogs are more than a week behind.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:Bryan posted a picture on IG about he and Ollie at a globetrotters game. The game in San Diego is tonight (Friday) and the other one was last week (18th) in Anaheim at 2pm. Wasn’t that the day that he said he was just resting after the paramedics? Or the 16th in San Diego. If that’s the case then their vlogs are more than a week behind.

I think he's at the one in San Diego tonight. They were in San Diego last Friday too. My daughter would have laughed her ass off if she'd seen Bryan and Ollie there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Nope that was last week on Saturday in Ontario, I was there and it’s the same venue. The vlogs must be reaaally behind

RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Ellie STILL looks ill and too thin though (prior to pregnancy). Before she got pregnant she looked worse than ever. She can’t take criticism well and I agree with everyone else. She is saying something now because it’s convenient and gives her attention, but she still has a problem! It’s not like it’s gone away!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”