• Advertisement

Epik Brandon Family

Re: Epik Brandon Family

Postby dahell » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 pm

From her comments section:
We would never change her name because of social media trolls, but it just got us thinking! We can’t wait to share her! Shiloh did feel bad but I think I shocked him when I covered his mouth to quickly. Poor thing thought he ruined it for everyone, which is not true! He’s only 8!

“covered his mouth to (sp: too) quickly”. Really Neysa?! That was a smack and you know it. Be a big girl and quit lying all the time. Your kids are seeing it constantly in your Live FB posts now. You should be so ashamed. YOU are ruining your children’s childhood like you claim your parents did to you. Smh.
dahell
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby natalka81 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 pm

This woman makes me livid. The problem was not that her child revealed their precious baby name, the problem was that she smacked him on the mouth when he did so. She makes me so upset.
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby dahell » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45 pm

dahell wrote:From her comments section:
We would never change her name because of social media trolls, but it just got us thinking! We can’t wait to share her! Shiloh did feel bad but I think I shocked him when I covered his mouth to quickly. Poor thing thought he ruined it for everyone, which is not true! He’s only 8!

“covered his mouth to (sp: too) quickly”. Really Neysa?! That was a smack and you know it. Be a big girl and quit lying all the time. Your kids are seeing it constantly in your Live FB posts now. You should be so ashamed. YOU are ruining your children’s childhood like you claim your parents did to you. Smh.

Oops, meant YT Lives not FB.

Also......Omgosh, is that lady always that nasal-ly sounding?! That “32 but I’m actually almost 34 week update” was almost unwatchable because of that. And, seeing her smile and demonstrate how she “covered” his mouth so quickly was a joke.
dahell
Gossiper

Postby Carissa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:15 pm

She told a poster today she took the video down right away. Not true. It was up for hours and anyone who saw it heard the name clearly.

If they do change the name, poor Shiloh. They've been calling the baby Cozette for months now (which is why he thought nothing of saying it). Now forever he'll know the reason his sister is called something else is because he slipped up. As another poster says above, who cares what a bunch of strangers who you will never meet know or don't know the baby's name in advance? It's insane.

And Neysa, I'd say smacking your 8 year old in the mouth over nothing is a bit more than overreacting. You have issues. Big ones.
Carissa
Talker

Postby amandine » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm

i guess damage control was to be expected, though she sure is late on it.

i also didn't know they were so messy about LGBT issues. i figured they were religious country bumpkins or something, because of the corny shit all over the house.. gross :|.

unsubbed after finding all this shit out.
amandine
Amateur

Postby Jessa003 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Did anyone actually watch the live feed? I did and I think ya’ll are missing something. I saw the GIF someone created but did you see what happen after? Her “mad face” was clearly a shocked looked, not an angry look. I have watched their vlogs since they lived in North Dakota last year, and If you watch their vlogs you can see a lot of indications that this mom is not abusive. This board is all drama. It’s sad that people are on here bashing such a good family... she made a mistake by reacting the way she did but haven’t you ever made a mistake? I personally have 2 kids and I’ve accidently reacted in ways I normally wouldn’t. You guys need to move on. I just got done looking at other vloggers gossip on here that I like and I’m just shocked at how many assumptions people make. Have you ever watched their Vlog? It’s clear this family is not abusive. *shocked*
Jessa003
Amateur

Postby ytdramaqueen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Jessa003 wrote:Did anyone actually watch the live feed? I did and I think ya’ll are missing something. I saw the GIF someone created but did you see what happen after? Her “mad face” was clearly a shocked looked, not an angry look. I have watched their vlogs since they lived in North Dakota last year, and If you watch their vlogs you can see a lot of indications that this mom is not abusive. This board is all drama. It’s sad that people are on here bashing such a good family... she made a mistake by reacting the way she did but haven’t you ever made a mistake? I personally have 2 kids and I’ve accidently reacted in ways I normally wouldn’t. You guys need to move on. I just got done looking at other vloggers gossip on here that I like and I’m just shocked at how many assumptions people make. Have you ever watched their Vlog? It’s clear this family is not abusive. *shocked*

It's clear that they are...Hannahniah posts on Instagram how her parents don't let her bring her service dog in the living room and don't bring her to the doctor for her medical issues. She hit Shiloh. She brings the kids in the car with no car seats. She shows complete favorites. Neysa is a psychotic bitch who thinks she is perfect. And don't even get me started on how they're depriving their kids of an education so she can have help taking care of the kids she keeps popping out.

Don't come here with your "this board is all drama" or "you people are sad" bullshit because we're calling out a inept mother. You clearly haven't done your research so GOODBYE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytdramaqueen
Informer

Postby AthenaA » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm

She has always made me uncomfortable.

The in and out of school, the 'service dog' nonsense, the health crises, the reaction when the gender reveal waa done early are all signs of an odd personality but that hit was horrendous.

She is obviously bearing great scars from her childhood and needs intensive counselling. And her husband needs to protect those kids.
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby Jessa003 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Oh my! You guys are cray cray. Do you ever read what you write? All the families I see being judged on here is insane as sad. You guys have zero life.
Jessa003
Amateur

Postby Carissa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Jessa003 wrote:Did anyone actually watch the live feed? I did and I think ya’ll are missing something. I saw the GIF someone created but did you see what happen after? Her “mad face” was clearly a shocked looked, not an angry look. I have watched their vlogs since they lived in North Dakota last year, and If you watch their vlogs you can see a lot of indications that this mom is not abusive. This board is all drama. It’s sad that people are on here bashing such a good family... she made a mistake by reacting the way she did but haven’t you ever made a mistake? I personally have 2 kids and I’ve accidently reacted in ways I normally wouldn’t. You guys need to move on. I just got done looking at other vloggers gossip on here that I like and I’m just shocked at how many assumptions people make. Have you ever watched their Vlog? It’s clear this family is not abusive. *shocked*

That you, Neysa? :-P Probably not. Too coherent.

I saw the live feed. I posted about it above. She was furious. She hit him in the mouth a knee jerk reaction over an innocent thing.

She treats her children like property and click bait. All that matters is their "cuteness". The insanity over in-school, out-of-school, in-school, out-of-school, the total lack of homeschooling, and the weird medical treatment (some don't get any; one gets too much) is awful.

You must have seen the all-about-Shepard video? He had a severe tongue-tie as a newborn they opted not to correct. Then they didn't bother to weigh him for months as he wasted away. She posted photos that prove it. They were busy, you see. No biggie. He survived because they finally took him to a doctor after they realized he weighed less at seven months old than he did at four months.

Stay, please. But you'll be bombarded by the truth if you do.
Carissa
Talker

Postby Eclairsu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if Jessa was Neysa trying to defend herself on here. lol It's a GOSSIP blog. We live to talk crap about family vloggers who are basically shitty vloggers. But since you're Neysa, I'm sure you know that by now. lol You kind of talk like a fruit cake like her too.
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby natalka81 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:33 pm

I feel pretty strongly about not judging other people who I don't know. I was drawn to these boards because when I first discovered family vlogging was even a thing, I found so much about it to be fascinating and ridiculous and fun and all sorts of other things, and I wanted to find out what people really thought about some of the stuff I was watching from these YouTubers. You can't say much of anything on the comments pages of their social media because it will be interpreted as hate, so I came here. My personal philosophy is that I try to write every comment knowing that the YouTuber may very well be reading it. I don't care what she looks like, what she wears, and even about lots of her parenting choices that are different than mine. I have watched her for quite a while now (yes, I KNOW we see only a few minutes of their days but those are the few mins they themselves have deliberately chosen to show us) and I feel strongly enough to say that I don't like the way the kids are taken in and out of school all the time. I don't like the vague communication about their health problems and use of "service" dogs, and I don't like, in general, the way the kids are being used as a source of income for the family. It's too much pressure on them. There is just no excuse for hitting your kid in the mouth (even putting your hand on it, quite frankly) just because he said the name of his baby sister on live video. He's 8 years old!!! Also, there are so many inconsistencies in her stories that it makes me worried for the stability in the house. I am NOT using the word abusive to describe this family situation, and honestly I haven't heard it much or at all here, but I do genuinely think there are some behaviours that are simply unacceptable and worrisome. It's not meant to be nasty, judging, hating, or even gossping. It just is how I see it. And I see it a lot, and I find it troubling. Yes, I know, I should stop watching altogether and same myself the stress!

Edit: Yes, maybe it's sad that we have the time on our hands to be nitpicky about this stuff and gossip and judge, and while I don't always agree with everything said, or the tone with which it's said, I find that people here are mostly very interesting in having respectful discussions about important real-life issues as they see them in the vlogs or otherwise. So that part really hasn't been a waste of time!
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Sure it might have been a shocked face rather than mad, that’s subjective. But she literally smacked her kid in the face. That was plain as day

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby itsyagirl » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 am

She's not giving those kids a stable childhood or a good education. She lives for the Youtube views. She clearly cares about Ebenezer more than her other kids. She can't own up to the fact that she smacked her kid in the face. When her kids are upset, she doesn't end the filming to go be there for them. Her kids have asked her to turn the camera off and she didn't. She just blatantly disregards her kid's wishes and needs and that's what I judge her for. She manages to cover it all up pretty well but Hanni's Instagram and the live feeds give us a view into their reality.
It's sad for those kids.
itsyagirl
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 am

I think it's pretty obvious they're still not monitoring the Instagram or sarahah. She's been posting stories answering sarahah questions, and a few she's talked about her parents and how their lack of attention effects her negatively. Definitely not something a 13 year old would say knowing her parents are going to see it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby dahell » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Neysa, that you? If so please get help. Your kids need you and your attention and not YT views. Yes, many of us watched the actual video. I’m sure all of us admit not being perfect. For her (your? Lol) knee jerk reaction to be SMACKING? That’s a default reaction. Not an “oops, never ever done that before!!” reaction, ya know? I didn’t see a look of anger. I saw one of shock, shock that she actually did it on a live feed. This is called “YT Momma Drama”.....drama. Curious how you stumbled upon this site.
dahell
Gossiper

Postby YesMia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Right! She wasn’t shocked that she hit him. She was shocked that she accidentally did it on camera. I guarantee that isn’t the first time she hit one of the kids in the face. I have 4 kids myself and I would never... What kind of mother doesn’t even comfort her crying child?! Neysa , you need to get some counseling to deal with your issues.

YesMia
Talker

Postby Carissa » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Check out today's video. Neysa and Jason are crying about being bullied by this site because of the gif, claiming it's "out of context".

If it's out of context, why did they take the real video down? Why? Because it is not out of context at all. The actual video itself if far worse because you can see everyone's full reactions, including Shiloh's.

There is only one person who was bullied in all of this and that is an 8 year old little boy who left in tears after his mother hit him on live video for a trivial, innocent thing. A little boy who was comforted by his older sister and little brother, not his parents who were too focused on clicks.

Since you clearly read out here, Neysa and Jason - put the full video back up if you really believe it shows something else. Especially now that you've said you are changing the name of the baby anyway.
Carissa
Talker

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Neysa. Since you read here. You are a disgusting, fowl, sorry excuse for a mother. You are lazy and psychotic. Trying to make this out to be bullying when it's just people calling you out for abusive behavior. Nobody here is taking it out of context. We are saying it was your automatic reaction to turn to violence. And that is NOT okay. You treat your older kids like slaves and don't seem to give a shit about their interests or potential medical issues. All you care about is precious Ebby. (not enough to get him speech though...)

I hope you fucking read this. Just get off of YouTube and start homeschooling your children.

Oh...that's right....you won't do that.

ytdramaqueen
Informer

Postby YesMia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:46 pm

Haha she’s just adding fuel to the fire. Now more people will look for their forum to gossip about her. lol Bullying my ass hahaha

YesMia
Talker

Postby YesMia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

If it was taken out of context then she she post the video again so everyone can clearly see what happened. How she hit him, then covered his mouth in embarrassment. All while her husband and other kids sat there with WTF looks on their faces. Show how your child ran off crying while you continued with your live stream.

YesMia
Talker

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:43 pm

YesMia wrote:If it was taken out of context then she she post the video again so everyone can clearly see what happened. How she hit him, then covered his mouth in embarrassment. All while her husband and other kids sat there with WTF looks on their faces. Show how your child ran off crying while you continued with your live stream.

THANK. YOU.
ytdramaqueen
Informer

Postby Eclairsu » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Omg, now I definitely believe Jessa who's first post was in here. That was probably Neysa for sure trying to defend herself. Cause they sound exactly the same trying to say everyone makes mistakes and crap. And how she did nothing wrong. And you know if you didn't really smack your kid, then why was he upset and he left? You decide to put your lives out there and hoping to make some some kind of TLC reality show out of it. If you put your life out there, you got to take not everyone is going to like you or even agree with you. Even in that video, you guys are still dismissing what you did and making it out they were really upset about the name. It's pretty obvious it wasn't the name but the slap. But both these parents seem delusional to all their wrong doings and they will never own up to it. They will just continue lying out the butt. You don't care what your kids really opinions or ideas are anyways. That is obvious from videos like the fast food one. Where the kids actually eat it pretty okay and then you put the camera on them and they act like they hate it to please you. I'm sure the parents' in the House of Horrors would defend out of their butt too. So just cause you post about it in a edited video really doesn't mean anything.

So sure, whatever. Saying we are "bullying" you. Whatever you parents got to keep your victim boat going. But it doesn't change what you've already shown how you are as parents. So sorry we are concerned how badly you parent them and are pretty much selfish and duggar like.
Eclairsu
Talker

Postby AthenaA » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm

What a liar. She did hit him. Ugh to all the fans saying what an amazing family they are.
AthenaA
Gossiper

Postby Eclairsu » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:31 pm

AthenaA wrote:What a liar. She did hit him. Ugh to all the fans saying what an amazing family they are.

I think the delusional fans still forever adoring them. No matter what they do like neglect medical care for their kids, how they treat animals and so on. Probably have a few screws loose in the head as well. >w<;;;;
Eclairsu
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to A-H