• Advertisement

OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Postby secret1510 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:47 pm

minties82 wrote:What's with this saying literally for EVERYTHING?!

Do they do it when they go to the toilet? Hey man, I literally just took a dump!

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk

YES!!!!!! They say at least 5 times per vlog
secret1510
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Newmomma » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Milkmama0306 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Looks like Kyra finally realised she’s not living like how a regular 21 yr should. She needs to run away from Oscar not make more babies and buy house.
In her vlog she was joking about wanting another one, in every joke is a hidden truth. Hopefully she waits, enjoy the 2 she has now. Focus on her and the kids, do something with her life for them.

She’s already told they’ll be trying from nov/dec
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby puzzledbyit28 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:33 pm

I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
puzzledbyit28
Amateur

Postby Milkmama0306 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:49 pm

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.
Either Kyra wants Oscar away from friends and family or Oscar wants to isolate Kyra. Or maybe both. My "theory".

Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Icebabyqueen9 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:04 pm

puzzledbyit28 wrote:I haven't been reading here a ton recently, so I apologize if this has already been beaten to death, but I truly don't understand why they don't move back to the LA area now. They have the money, they're looking at moving anyway, all of their friends and most of their family are in LA. They both seem so happy there, and Levi and Alaya have the chance to bond with their grandparents/aunts/uncle. I know in the past they've said that LA is too expensive and I know that the YouTube money won't last forever, but they DO have the money now and LA offers them the types of opportunities to learn and grow in the film/influencer industry. There's nothing for them in Utah. I just don't get it.

I couldn’t see either of them succeeding in the film industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Icebabyqueen9
Amateur

Postby rbyrolg » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

rbyrolg
Talker

Postby rbyrolg » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 am

Milkmama0306 wrote:

She won’t rest until he’s matching the number of kids Keren has. I bet it’s killing her that Keren is pregnant and she isn’t

rbyrolg
Talker

Postby Adp1993 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 am

I wonder if they plan to get a dog anytime soon? Levi and Alaya both loved Oscar's moms dog. Their expressions while petting him were so cute.
Adp1993
Talker

Postby RaginaPhalanges » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Please no. I hope they never get a pet.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer

Postby keyraeee » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.
keyraeee
Informer

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 pm

keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.

She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby staceybrax » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
keyraeee wrote:Hello everyone new poster here! I swear a couple of months ago Kyra and Oscar were answering some questions at the end of their vlog. One of the questions they addressed was when they were gonna try for another baby. And I remember Kyra saying that it wouldn’t be for awhile due to medical issues, I’m guessing she was refering to her C section. But wow all of a sudden Keren gets pregnant and Kyra wants to start trying in Nov/Dec. WTF. When she answered the question she made it seem like they were gonna wait a couple of years, but now she changed her mind just because Keren is pregnant? Idk I found that weird.

She didn’t say it was because of medical issues, and they said they wanted to try around Alaya’s 2nd birthday, or Oscar wanted that, and Kyra said she’d like to start trying sooner like nov/dec.

In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby KKand3boys » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm

I remember her talking about it in a video a few months ago too. She said they want to wait for a while because of how her body needs to heal first, and I was like "phew good, they're gonna wait a few years, hallelujah..." but then in her very next breath she mumbled something about waiting until Alaya is 2, and I was completely taken aback because that was not at all what I had in mind with "waiting."
KKand3boys
Informer

Postby flightlessbird » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm

She'll be pregnant by September.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MomOf286 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:04 am

Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.
MomOf286
Gossiper

Postby Newmomma » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:49 am

MomOf286 wrote:Kyra's reaction to seeing Oscar after a few days wasnt weird at all in my opinion. Ive been married for 10 years and in the first few years I was away and came back & had the same reaction Lol like she said its hard to be excited when you have to come back and pick up right where you left off. Im sure they had their moment off camera where they loved on each other.

But your relationship dynamics with your partner is not the same as theirs unless you’ve someone like oscar as your partner. Lol
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am

staceybrax wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:

In a Q&A on her kbaby channel a few months ago she said she wanted to wait to have a baby because she has a transverse csection scar and it makes her high risk. It’s only recently they’ve said they want to try around the time of Alaya’s second birthday.

Oh yeah, that’s right! I was just quoting what she said in that vlog OP was referring to :)
Stop-KK-Now
Informer

Postby Newmomma » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 am

Its funny they get views only when they mention “proposal” and “pregnancy” in their video titles. No amount of making weird faces and obnoxious screaming gets them views.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby olivialinnea101 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:03 am

queentee20 wrote:Picking up from the last thread: I think the issue with Kyra and Oscar leasing is that they should probably invest in a reliable vehicle while they still have the YouTube money. If YouTube ends tomorrow they’re going to have all these crazy payments that they won’t be able to afford. If they just go ahead and buy a car and pay it off they’ll at least have one less bill to worry about. It’ll still be hard but at least the money from the car payment could be spent on other things... I hate how youtubers spend money as if their jobs aren’t extremely unreliable. Most real jobs have some form of reliability I mean yeah you could get fired/lose a job at any moment but most jobs have a set reliable income. YouTube is very hit or miss plus no benefits... AND, they may be making bank now but if youtube ends tomorrow how tf will they find jobs to keep up with their YouTube money lifestyles?! They won’t be able to afford these car and house payments on a Walmart salary (using their words here...) I mean unless they’re actively saving money I think they are making some dumb financial decisions.

Alll of this plus they must go over the allotted yearly miles with all the road trips they do. We leased a car and it was a big mistake for us because not only did he have to turn it in after 3 years but we ended up going over on the miles and having to pay a few thousand dollars.
olivialinnea101
Informer

Postby minties82 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:22 pm

I've never known a person to lease a car for private use, just businesses for their employees so that in itself is interesting.

minties82
Informer

Postby prbeca » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:40 pm

minties82 wrote:I've never known a person to lease a car for private use, just businesses for their employees so that in itself is interesting.

Happens all the time. I worked in car sales for a year and a lot of people lease for personal use. Families that work from home or close to home will lease cars. I have leased 2 cars for personal use and will lease my next one most likely. I lease becuase I work a mile from home, and I’m extremely high maintence so I can get more features I like with a lower cost as I refuse to buy used. I like being under warranty and I get bored of my cars in 11-18 mo. I’ve always done 3yr/36k leases. But have never kept a car over 2 years. A lot of younger millennials are leading now as you can get a new car every few years with the newest safety features for a lower cost than purchasing and it’ll stay under warranty. I will long term budget $500/mo for my card (insurance and payment combined). For reference I’m 22 and a teacher making 30k. Leasing is viable when you don’t make a lot of money but have a lot of bills. You just gotta be smart with your money. My next car I’m already planning to budget $400/mo due to new safety features making my insurance cheaper and not being upside down this time
prbeca
Informer

Postby ohanapanda » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Leasing a car is very popular with the younger crowd

ohanapanda
Gossiper

Postby ImpartialCharacter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Personally, I don’t see the appeal to leasing a car. I’d rather put a larger deposit down on and have lower monthly payments (If I were to finance). However, I’m more inclined to buy a slightly used car with less than 30,000 miles on it than a brand new car.

I made the mistake of buying my first car without really knowing what I was doing and I regret not putting a down payment on it. It was a tiny Chevrolet Spark and I love it, but 5 months later I got pregnant. Very poor planning on my part!
ImpartialCharacter
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby