Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by Mk1 »

amyfalafal wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Ellie’s also not the brightest bulb, so it may be that it’s just taken her until now to realise that something wasn’t right. Everyone in her family caters to her, so if no one stepped in and said “hey, is everything ok? You seem to be struggling. Let’s get you some help”... it could make sense that she wouldn’t realise on her own. How do you think that would’ve went down if her family (the only people whose opinion she respects) did say those things?

I’m just thinking back to the time she was in the car after the doctors appointment and she started crying. Anyone know what vlog that was?
I think when she admitted the PPD recently it was her hopping on the mental illness train like most youtubers were doing at the time. Cullen and Katie for example. Ellie did some googling and thought she can use some excuse to hop on that train and get some attention.
I agree with you. While she has become quite a different person since it was just Ellie, Jared, and Jackson (before she was ever pregnant with Calvin), I think she’s just always been this way (a narcissist, a bitch, and a bad mother) and it’s gotten worse with the “fame” and money and she has come to not give a shit about the viewers. Always has to jump on whatever bandwagon or diagnosis is popular at the time to get the attention back on her when is drifts to something/someone else. She has issues, that’s for sure...it’s just that PPD isn’t one of them. She’s just trying to cover up her real issues (possible eating disorder) by disguising it as PPD because that’s something everyone is talking about (as well as other mental health issues).
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lil-pupper »

ugh some of the comments on their last video, this gem for example: "I say post when you want who cares about schedules! Takes the fun out of it if u HAVE to do something rather then you just wanting to do it" um???? ok but this is their livelihood? my office job is not necessarily FUN and I rarely want to leave my house at the crack of dawn to go there but I still show up every day.... thank goodness for the rational people of ytmd because if I were to judge youtube and its viewers solely by the comments I see on vlogs like E+J's I would be incredibly concerned
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I just checked and their views for yesterday's vlog is at 77,000. Looks like maybe folks are not finding all her pregnancy thoughts and ideas as interesting now. Plus, the day before was like 80,000-2 back to back sub 100,000 views don't look to good.

Wonder if the not uploading vlogs on the weekend starts this weekend,
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

sheltiefan wrote:I just checked and their views for yesterday's vlog is at 77,000. Looks like maybe folks are not finding all her pregnancy thoughts and ideas as interesting now. Plus, the day before was like 80,000-2 back to back sub 100,000 views don't look to good.

Wonder if the not uploading vlogs on the weekend starts this weekend,
Yes, I took it as in that starts this weekend. And watch - both of the last 2 vlogs will hit almost exactly 100k today from Jared buying views.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

It’s ELLIE’S decision to stop uploading daily, but I guarantee you it’s JARED’S responsibility to make sure they keep up their lifestyle. That’s a lot of pressure for him.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Pency wrote:It’s ELLIE’S decision to stop uploading daily, but I guarantee you it’s JARED’S responsibility to make sure they keep up their lifestyle. That’s a lot of pressure for him.
Yep. Notice she was the one who made the announcement, talked about what she wanted, how it effected her, and that she made the decision. Then Jared starts talking and says, “as your husband, I want to support that...”

Lol
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
Pency wrote:It’s ELLIE’S decision to stop uploading daily, but I guarantee you it’s JARED’S responsibility to make sure they keep up their lifestyle. That’s a lot of pressure for him.
Yep. Notice she was the one who made the announcement, talked about what she wanted, how it effected her, and that she made the decision. Then Jared starts talking and says, “as your husband, I want to support that...”

Lol
Well we know there won't be a statement saying "As your wife, I will cut back on my spending since we won't have as many vlogs to bring in views because you were so supportive of me"! I think they have made a big mistake with this, especially if they stay with the 2 day delay. Someone did comment about that under the vlog. Under that format, they are going to be 4 days behind Monday.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

RRTgirl wrote:Ellie STILL looks ill and too thin though (prior to pregnancy). Before she got pregnant she looked worse than ever. She can’t take criticism well and I agree with everyone else. She is saying something now because it’s convenient and gives her attention, but she still has a problem! It’s not like it’s gone away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And don't forget she's always said it was in her genes to be that little!
Even here we expressed concern last year at how sickly she looked, it wasn't just in the months after Calvin. It was all the way up to when she got pregnant and it took. Now we express concern over how she'll probably go back to her old ways once the baby comes. That idiot can't even say 'haters' don't express concern and are just hating. WE LITERALLY VOICED CONCERNS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Over her, over her attitude with Jackson, with Jared, over Calvin's neck, Calvin's speech. She's stupid enough to point that out but there is literal proof of the contrary. This forum is full of proof.
you can call me kath.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

ALWAYS has to turn everything back on herself and make it clear that she believes the Griffiths family walks on water and that what everyone else does, believes, represents, etc. is wrong and nobody can even compare to her family. It’s amazing to me how different Ellie and Bonnie’s personalities and especially DELIVERY are...Bonnie is more well spoken than Ellie is and doesn’t come off as a complete bitch (even when addressing negative comments or people who leave comments disagreeing with something she does) and completely full of herself all the time the way Ellie is. And it’s funny to me how terribly received Ellie’s comment about “my boys love me and I love that they do” on the gender reveal video was because of the way she said it, where Bonnie shows us all the time the way each of her kids love her. But it’s just SHOWN in the vlogs the way the Hoellein kids interact that they love and respect Bonnie because they have a mother that actually loves and takes care of them, enjoys being a mom, and takes the responsibility of raising kids seriously along with Joel. I know there have been some things I don’t necessarily agree with like her allowing the kids to play outside unsupervised, not wear helmets, etc. But I think it’s obvious that Bonnie is a MUCH better mom than Ellie is...it’s like night and day (at least to me). And I know a lot of people on here really dislike Bonnie too and may disagree, and that’s fine, but these are just my observations. I think Bonnie and Julie are great moms and wives and genuine people, and Ruby and Ellie are not so much. Though Ellie is definitely the worst. And I think Beau’s wife Emily seems really sweet and genuine also.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Since we pretty much know E&J read here, I thought we might come up with some good, clickbait titles for them to help boost their views in the wake of their new upload schedule. XD lol

I'll go first:

Title: "Never Expected This to Happen"
Thumbnail: E&J sitting on foot of bed; E looking forlorn, handing J her wedding and engagement rings; J looking down at ring, "tears" in eyes.
The Clickbait: Divorce!
The Reality: E's ring gets "stained" from a Lush bath.
###
###
Title: "CAUGHT YOU DOING WHAT?!"
Thumbnail: E Photoshopped into foreground reaming someone out (bc we need to see her face you know); E&J "arguing" with J in E's bathrobe
The Clickbait: Crossdressing?
The Reality: J puts on E's robe to "see why you wear it all the time! Omg it's so soft, which is good because you're PREGNANT and need nothing but softness on that STRETCHED belly of yours!"
###
###
Title: "This Day Came Too Soon."
Thumbnail: J in the rock quarry - sorry - backyard - snuggling Penny, looking sad/serious; Ellie and boys Photoshopped into foreground; E looks like she's explaining something to the boys.
The Clickbait: Something has happened to Penny!
The Reality: They ran out of Penny's dog treats and need to go to PetSmart to get some more.
###
###

Lol What else?!
stella89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stella89 »

I just wish they were SOMEWHAT real during the vlogs. The high pitched voice that Ellie uses when she's "Excited" about something lame, saying "totes" to everything, the over the top compliments and I love yous, the fake positivity that seeps out of their pores. UGH i just can't even anymore. THEN they randomly "Can't handle" their current schedule so they need to change it one day before the weekend. WOW, talk about fake. It's hard to respect their decision when they're constantly putting on a happy "fake" face for their 12 year old viewers. It's freaking weird. It's almost like watching a bad Disney channel show. I love Bonnie's realness and I wish Ellie and Jared took some notes. I hope they surpass them in views someday. Ok that's my rant for the day :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't want to make fun of an innocent kid. But Jared shouldn't have posted this picture. It's _not_ cute. Between Jared and Calvin, there's so much teeth![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... abf045.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

This is a horrible thing to say. But their lives were so much better off without Calvin. I'm watching pre Calvin vlogs & E&J are so different now. It's sad.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

stella89 wrote:I just wish they were SOMEWHAT real during the vlogs. The high pitched voice that Ellie uses when she's "Excited" about something lame, saying "totes" to everything, the over the top compliments and I love yous, the fake positivity that seeps out of their pores. UGH i just can't even anymore. THEN they randomly "Can't handle" their current schedule so they need to change it one day before the weekend. WOW, talk about fake. It's hard to respect their decision when they're constantly putting on a happy "fake" face for their 12 year old viewers. It's freaking weird. It's almost like watching a bad Disney channel show. I love Bonnie's realness and I wish Ellie and Jared took some notes. I hope they surpass them in views someday. Ok that's my rant for the day :)
I wrote this in the fiction thread 'J Squared' for some light relief:

Jared rolled (the rolling bit courtesy of the consumption of the entire Dr Pepper throne made up of boxes of cans of Dr Pepper gifted to him by - Dr Pepper) out of bed as he wistfully thought about calling his third son Joel. He rolled his tongue over the name as he continued to roll his belly off the bed. ''JER BERRRRR! Where are you??? I need you to drag my underwear outta my butt!''
''Gosh darn it and fiddle sticks'' he murmured under his breath, ''I sure do like to paint your nails Ellie and only because I'm pretending they're mine, but freeing your butt crack is a whole nother cotton picken terrible dog gawn thingamajig.'' ''JARED!! Where ARE you?!?!''

He sighed as he dragged himself into the living room. ''Now Jer, I've been thinking and I've decided I'm gonna call my baby boy Mason.'' ''Err, I thought we'd agreed to talk about . . '' ''No Jer, you agreed to talk about it. You know I already decided on the name.'' ''But, but I like the name Joe . . . ?!'' ''Jared! Stop being such a whiny bitch and go get me some candy.'' ''Ok ok, point taken Kevin Bacon'' he said burying his frustration, before reminding her, ''But don't forget we need to film a scene of us pretending to discuss names.''
''Ugh. I hate those stupid viewers so much. All their nasty comments and moan moan moan. Why do they hate me so much, I just don't get it?'' Ellie retorted. He forced himself to say, with as much faux affection as he could muster ''Aww, but I love you Ellie.'' ''Yeah, whatever!'' she quipped back.

He quietly got up off the sofa and walked heavily, shoulders hunched forward, towards the kitchen pantry to get Ellie's personal stash of all thing's sugar. He proceeded to walked through the pantry door downtrodden and came out of it a mere few seconds later, vlogging camera in hand, with a forced and plastered smile on his face: ''Well good morning good morning and welcome to the vlog! I hope everyone's having a great day just like we are. And guess what guys? Today's the day Ellie and I get to discuss names for our third little baby boy. Isn't that fun? Hope you guys enjoy!'' followed by big smile to camera. ''Isn't that right Ellie?'' He calls over to her, lounging on the sofa behind the camera. She flips him the bird out of camera shot and rolls her eyes in a sarcastic and bitchy fashion. Jared looks back at the camera and does a nervous, over exaggerated laugh saying ''Aww she's so cute, she just blew me a kiss'' while thinking to himself ''Please be nice Ellie, just for these few minutes on camera. I have a hard enough time already trying to piece together a full vlog.'' And he rejoined her on the sofa to chat 'lovingly' about baby names whilst imaging what his and Joely's love child would look like.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Since we pretty much know E&J read here, I thought we might come up with some good, clickbait titles for them to help boost their views in the wake of their new upload schedule. XD lol

I'll go first:

Title: "Never Expected This to Happen"
Thumbnail: E&J sitting on foot of bed; E looking forlorn, handing J her wedding and engagement rings; J looking down at ring, "tears" in eyes.
The Clickbait: Divorce!
The Reality: E's ring gets "stained" from a Lush bath.
###
###
Title: "CAUGHT YOU DOING WHAT?!"
Thumbnail: E Photoshopped into foreground reaming someone out (bc we need to see her face you know); E&J "arguing" with J in E's bathrobe
The Clickbait: Crossdressing?
The Reality: J puts on E's robe to "see why you wear it all the time! Omg it's so soft, which is good because you're PREGNANT and need nothing but softness on that STRETCHED belly of yours!"
###
###
Title: "This Day Came Too Soon."
Thumbnail: J in the rock quarry - sorry - backyard - snuggling Penny, looking sad/serious; Ellie and boys Photoshopped into foreground; E looks like she's explaining something to the boys.
The Clickbait: Something has happened to Penny!
The Reality: They ran out of Penny's dog treats and need to go to PetSmart to get some more.
###
###

Lol What else?!
Hilarious!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

cleo2016 wrote:This is a horrible thing to say. But their lives were so much better off without Calvin. I'm watching pre Calvin vlogs & E&J are so different now. It's sad.
It's the YouTube money that changed the vlogs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

gopedjane wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:This is a horrible thing to say. But their lives were so much better off without Calvin. I'm watching pre Calvin vlogs & E&J are so different now. It's sad.

I don’t think it’s Calvin or the YouTube money that’s changed. I don’t think they’ve really changed, I think we are just getting to see the true Ellie. When they started filming everything was exciting because they were finally getting somewhere with ttc (even though I fully believe it was just lack of timing knowledge) and then Ellie was on the new/first baby high. Then she got pregnant and that was exciting, then they built their house and that was exciting but now she has nothing to look forward to and hasn’t for a year or so. When they started ttc she was happier, we all commented on it and knew when she got pregnant because of her attitude change, but now she knows it’s another boy and she isn’t as thrilled.
I think Ellie is a mean, negative person. She’s even admitted to having to apologize because her “acne” made her mean for so many years.
So I don’t think they’ve really changed, we are just seeing Ellie’s true self now.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

kathpt wrote:
RRTgirl wrote:Ellie STILL looks ill and too thin though (prior to pregnancy). Before she got pregnant she looked worse than ever. She can’t take criticism well and I agree with everyone else. She is saying something now because it’s convenient and gives her attention, but she still has a problem! It’s not like it’s gone away!

And don't forget she's always said it was in her genes to be that little!
Even here we expressed concern last year at how sickly she looked, it wasn't just in the months after Calvin. It was all the way up to when she got pregnant and it took. Now we express concern over how she'll probably go back to her old ways once the baby comes. That idiot can't even say 'haters' don't express concern and are just hating. WE LITERALLY VOICED CONCERNS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Over her, over her attitude with Jackson, with Jared, over Calvin's neck, Calvin's speech. She's stupid enough to point that out but there is literal proof of the contrary. This forum is full of proof.
my husband was brought up in a poor country just outside of Russia, and he was underweight his entire life because he grew up on one meal a day lacking a lot of nutrients in his diet. he moved to england and then we met, and he wanting to gain weight but no matter how much he ate, nothing changed, untill he went through this body building phase and took weight gaining protein shakes and then boom, he gained a ton of weight, not hes like everyone else trying to keep to healthy diet and gym to keep in shape. i think thats what she needs, weight gaining bar or shakes. maybe she is also like my husband. unable to distribute supplements in her body, which makes her look pale and sick looking, cause my husband use to have dark circles and fair skin, but he definitely looks healthy now after a good diet and exercise.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
gopedjane wrote:

I don’t think it’s Calvin or the YouTube money that’s changed. I don’t think they’ve really changed, I think we are just getting to see the true Ellie. When they started filming everything was exciting because they were finally getting somewhere with ttc (even though I fully believe it was just lack of timing knowledge) and then Ellie was on the new/first baby high. Then she got pregnant and that was exciting, then they built their house and that was exciting but now she has nothing to look forward to and hasn’t for a year or so. When they started ttc she was happier, we all commented on it and knew when she got pregnant because of her attitude change, but now she knows it’s another boy and she isn’t as thrilled.
I think Ellie is a mean, negative person. She’s even admitted to having to apologize because her “acne” made her mean for so many years.
So I don’t think they’ve really changed, we are just seeing Ellie’s true self now.
I was thinking about that last night - that her crap about being in a funk and not feeling like doing anything, piggy backing on Cullen’s depression issues becoming public and whatever is most likely about this baby being a boy. Bonnie’s one video after Julie’s gender reveal said that Ellie had told her she was a “hot mess” a couple days prior (that was right after finding out she was having a boy and Julie was having a girl). It’s like her constantly having to talk about pregnancy is for attention/sympathy but also because she has to convince the viewers (and herself) that she’s happy about being pregnant and that she’s happy she finally got the pregnancy she wanted when she’s probably just really bummed that it’s another boy because never in a million years did she think it wouldn’t be a girl this time. She was a lot happier before they found out the gender and then things went downhill. She suddenly COMPLETELY quit taking about being “soooooo sick” all the time and then suddenly was having a tough time with things and with existing within the household/family and caring for the boys and stuff (although she’s always been a lousy parent IMO). I also think part of the whole Mason obsession is because she feels like having a cute, trendy name will make her feel better/more excited about the new baby being a boy. Also wondering too...so someone had mentioned in the last thread a while back about how Ellie asked her mom basically for confirmation that’s Calvin was cute when he was a baby. (“He’s cute, right?”) Haha - like Jackson’s 4 year old mentality when they were doing the gender reveal cupcakes and he said if he put blue sprinkles on the cupcakes the baby would be a boy (because he really wanted a boy but Ellie told him that’s not how it works)...maybe she has it in her mind that if she picks a cute, trendy name like Mason then the baby must be super cute when he’s born. Probably a dumb thought that I have here, but Ellie is a wackadoodle so you just never know what’s doing on in that mind of hers. I just think it’s odd that she would be so adamant about naming the baby something her husband (who she supposedly actually “loves” - and communicates SO well with -haha) doesn’t care for it...she has some fixation on the name for one reason or another.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Taking weekends off is such a weird decision when Ruby’s channel is about to pass E&J’s in subs, and Bonnie’s channel is getting around 3 million more monthly views despite only doing 5 vlogs a week. E&J are going to fall farther and farther behind, and I think that’s going to create a lot of unnecessary pressure for Jared while giving Ellie more time to nap.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”