Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by maggielin »

Yiiiikes.

So this chick is batshit crazy on another one of her rants (Justin sure knows how to pick em) and she just tweeted screenshots of a bunch of peoples faces and twitter handles.

You might want to check to see if that's you
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

“I’ve removed their initial DMs for their privacy.” Ummm you left faces and handles you dolt. Anyone who has screenshots of her private Facebook should post the hell out of it now just to keep things fair.

Yeah this is as staged and juvenile as it gets.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

maggielin wrote:Yiiiikes.

So this chick is batshit crazy on another one of her rants (Justin sure knows how to pick em) and she just tweeted screenshots of a bunch of peoples faces and twitter handles.

Just stop already. You’re very successfully pointing the troll finger at yourself with these post of yours. Honestly, just stop. You had your fun, people aren’t playing anymore.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I don’t follow her on twitter so I can’t see what she’s tweeted. Someone screenshot and upload it
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Re:

Polllllooooo wrote:

Just stop already. You’re very successfully pointing the troll finger at yourself with these post of yours. Honestly, just stop. You had your fun, people aren’t playing anymore.
Lol. Not me. I'm one of the people that got their face exposed. Expecting a block from Rachelle very soon lmao
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

I think we should just stop paying attention to the troll. If someone else wants to screenshot and upload those asinine tweets they can go for it but I'm not going to indulge this person anymore. Subject change!

Did anyone notice Rachelle looked kind of annoyed in her reaction to Justin saying "you're so cute" in the first few seconds of the latest video?
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Please can you screenshot the tweet?
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Amcco191 wrote:I think we should just stop paying attention to the troll. If someone else wants to screenshot and upload those asinine tweets they can go for it but I'm not going to indulge this person anymore. Subject change!

Did anyone notice Rachelle looked kind of annoyed in her reaction to Justin saying "you're so cute" in the first few seconds of the latest video?
After her latest stunt, I stopped following her. I am over it. She just wants attention.

Rachelle and Justin are so awkward around each other. I remember her IG story of them "hiking" and it was dead silent. When my husband and I go hiking, we are chatting the whole time and having a great time. I found the silence between them strange. Their relationship seems strained and as though they are putting on a show trying to prove to youtube that they like each other. I don't think I can even say love at this point, though. I see best friends show each other more affection than these two. I think getting pregnant while Justin was away was the worse thing Rachelle could have done for their marriage. He doesn't seem even remotely excited to be a father and their relationship seems tense. It will only get worse when they have a baby to take care of. I feel bad for Rachelle's mom who will most likely need to help Rachelle with everything!
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Re:

maggielin wrote:
Polllllooooo wrote:

Lol. Not me. I'm one of the people that got their face exposed. Expecting a block from Rachelle very soon lmao
Aaand that’s exactly why I think you are a part of this. You conveniently find these things, don’t you. Also you had to make sure that people wouldn’t think that rachelles behind all of this ( you know, that would steal the trolls thunder pretty successfully) and you keep posting these “ oooooh look what ashe is doing youuuu guyyyyys” posts. Either you enjoy getting attention and bringing attention to the drama, are the one causing the drama of just loooooove feeding this shitty troll. In any case, just stop.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Amcco191 wrote:I think we should just stop paying attention to the troll. If someone else wants to screenshot and upload those asinine tweets they can go for it but I'm not going to indulge this person anymore. Subject change!

Probably because she got her face roasted on here
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

NjH1 wrote:

She posted a screenshot of all the people she has spoken with (names included even though she made us black out hers in screenshots :( ) and whined about seeing everything we are saying about her on here. She has the same maturity level as Rachelle.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Oh yeah, I sure got roasted for mentioning to the troll that the hickey photo was fake. How scandalous. Someone find out my real name and tell my employer! I'm so ashamed! hahaha Come on.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

here4thepopcorn wrote:
NjH1 wrote:

She posted a screenshot of all the people she has spoken with (names included even though she made us black out hers in screenshots :( ) and whined about seeing everything we are saying about her on here. She has the same maturity level as Rachelle.
That troll know they’re coming to the end of their rope and are trying anything they can to remain relevant. Just let it die, don’t give her anymore attention.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Re: Re:

Lol. I post screenshots because I'm problematic, I like drama and I dislike Rachelle. Not because I'm a troll who has the time to make a fake account or runs a fake account. Keep in mind not everyone follows her and sees the craziness she's spewing. I'm one of the view that jumped the bandwagon before she made her account private
maggielin
Talker
Talker

As someone who has their name in the DM screenshot. Please don't post it on here. Her account like 60something followers and this forum gets way more traffic.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:Lol. I post screenshots because I'm problematic, I like drama and I dislike Rachelle. Not because I'm a troll who has the time to make a fake account or runs a fake account. Keep in mind not everyone follows her and sees the craziness she's spewing. I'm one of the view that jumped the bandwagon before she made her account private

:D you’re making it worse! Just shut up before you completely out yourself. You and Curious have been happily feeding people convinient information and trying your best to keep this troll relevant. It’s not rocket science, the most likely troll is the one with all the convenient information.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

maggielin wrote:As someone who has their name in the DM screenshot. Please don't post it on here. Her account like 60something followers and this forum gets way more traffic.
You're pathetic, just stop. You've been caught, now go away!!
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

maggielin wrote:As someone who has their name in the DM screenshot. Please don't post it on here. Her account like 60something followers and this forum gets way more traffic.
I would have to agree with this.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

maggielin wrote:Is "jbg1515" Ashe?
lol. What is your problem? Seriously. Check my ip “sweetie” :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

jbg1515 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Is "jbg1515" Ashe?
lol. What is your problem? Seriously. Check my ip “sweetie” :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She’s the one who checked the ip in the first place ? I hate to prove my own point but “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!” ;) :D

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”