Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Curious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Curious »

Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:Lol. I post screenshots because I'm problematic, I like drama and I dislike Rachelle. Not because I'm a troll who has the time to make a fake account or runs a fake account. Keep in mind not everyone follows her and sees the craziness she's spewing. I'm one of the view that jumped the bandwagon before she made her account private

:D you’re making it worse! Just shut up before you completely out yourself. You and Curious have been happily feeding people convinient information and trying your best to keep this troll relevant. It’s not rocket science, the most likely troll is the one with all the convenient information.
You didn't seem to mind reading it though. It's what we've all been talking about, stop trying to be a saint.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

Curious wrote:
Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:Lol. I post screenshots because I'm problematic, I like drama and I dislike Rachelle. Not because I'm a troll who has the time to make a fake account or runs a fake account. Keep in mind not everyone follows her and sees the craziness she's spewing. I'm one of the view that jumped the bandwagon before she made her account private

:D you’re making it worse! Just shut up before you completely out yourself. You and Curious have been happily feeding people convinient information and trying your best to keep this troll relevant. It’s not rocket science, the most likely troll is the one with all the convenient information.
You didn't seem to mind reading it though. It's what we've all been talking about, stop trying to be a saint.

I’m trying to be a saint because I’m outing an obvious and shitty troll ? :D try harder next time babe.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Polllllooooo wrote:
maggielin wrote:Yiiiikes.

So this chick is batshit crazy on another one of her rants (Justin sure knows how to pick em) and she just tweeted screenshots of a bunch of peoples faces and twitter handles.

You might want to check to see if that's you
Just stop already. You’re very successfully pointing the troll finger at yourself with these post of yours. Honestly, just stop. You had your fun, people aren’t playing anymore.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Suddenly people are pointing fingers at each other because Ashe posted a list of people. Come on.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Polllllooooo wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Is "jbg1515" Ashe?
lol. What is your problem? Seriously. Check my ip “sweetie” :)

She’s the one who checked the ip in the first place ? I hate to prove my own point but “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!” ;) :D
oh wow really? I thought that was someone else.. wow. Well if she’s so good at checking Ips she will have no problem finding that I live in bum fuck Alabama across the damn country almost since she’s sooooo sure I’m Ashe (even though she found her Facebook and stalked her so she would obviously know that’s not me. Who has initials of J B G. Image

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Just for clarification, it was TheOneWhoBlogs who was checking IP addresses and she hasn't been involved in the Ashe drama in awhile. This fighting amongst each other is making everyone look bad.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

here4thepopcorn wrote:Just for clarification, it was TheOneWhoBlogs who was checking IP addresses and she hasn't been involved in the Ashe drama in awhile. This fighting amongst each other is making everyone look bad.
hey at least you’re not the one being accused of being the adulterous whore, ya know

Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Curious wrote:Suddenly people are pointing fingers at each other because Ashe posted a list of people. Come on.

Oh come on, stop. No, I haven’t seen any lists. This isn’t “because ashe posted something”. Lol.

Honestly to anyone not seeing what I’m seeing, just follow the breadcrumbs. Read through this whole ashe ordeal and posts about her with thought. Pay attention to when she first popped up, the date people joined, who’s sharing what convenient tid bits and who keeps bringing her up again and again ( like in the post I’m replying to) trying real hard to keep her in the game. I said it before, not rocket science.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

This fucking ridiculous. Stop accusing and blaming people on here. Yes I shared tweets. No I'm not on Ashe's list beacause I wasn't stupid enough to agitate her. We're all here because the drama. Pollilllo (whatever the fuck your name is) stop pointing the finger when you obviously enjoyed the bitching.

Last edited by Curious on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

People have been saying for days that Maggielin is a troll and once she tries to point blame at someone else, everyone loses their minds. She is the one with the join date of less than a week ago. I am not sure why the posts of one person on here are getting everyone so riled up. No one seems to be buying any of it and we all seem quite over the Ashe drama anyways. I don't think anyone actually believes you are Ashe. I don't.

edit, I thought I quoted JBG1515. Oops!
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Curious wrote:This fucking ridiculous. Stop accusing and blaming people on here. Yes I shared tweets. No I'm not on Ashe's list beacause I wasn't stupid enough to agitate her. We're all here because the drama. Pollilllo (whatever the fuck your name is) stop calling pointing the finger when you obviously enjoyed the bitching.

Girl lol, at what point did I in anyway mention you either being or not being on some list? I just said I hadn’t seen any list.
What does “enjoying the bitching” have to do with not liking bad trolls? You think that because someone ( to me it’s mostly been annoying because it’s been so blatantly bad) gets enjoyment out of a shitty troll, that makes being that shitty troll acceptable?
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

here4thepopcorn wrote:People have been saying for days that Maggielin is a troll and once she tries to point blame at someone else, everyone loses their minds. She is the one with the join date of less than a week ago. I am not sure why the posts of one person on here are getting everyone so riled up. No one seems to be buying any of it and we all seem quite over the Ashe drama anyways. I don't think anyone actually believes you are Ashe. I don't.

edit, I thought I quoted JBG1515. Oops!
thank you, I appreciate that. I had no clue her join date was recent. That explains a lot and is very telling... anyways I have always enjoyed and agreed with your posts on all threads I’ve seen so I definitely would trust and believe you over most people especially the Maggie person lol. I also agree with whoever said to just completely drop the Ashe topic, because it’s nothing but BS and drama (the kind that isn’t fun anymore) and stick to R and even though their life is about as interesting as a 6 hour calculus lecture

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Polllllooooo wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Is "jbg1515" Ashe?
lol. What is your problem? Seriously. Check my ip “sweetie” :)

She’s the one who checked the ip in the first place ? I hate to prove my own point but “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!” ;) :D
Someone else checked the IP address. I tried but the site was fake. You could be Ashe. You're the one who said she sent you a video of them having sex
maggielin
Talker
Talker

You can check my IP. I'm not Ashe lol. I'm not even in the US. I'm in Canada. Isn't Oregon in America? Am I missing something lmao
maggielin
Talker
Talker

You can check my IP. I'm not Ashe lol. I'm not even in the US. I'm in Canada. Isn't Oregon in America? Am I missing something lmao
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Sounds like a bunch of women upset that the slag exposed their names and pictures. Maybe quit pointing fingers and find a way to get the bitch to take down the photo before we all get embarrassed any further
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Sounds like a bunch of women upset that the slag exposed their names and pictures. Maybe quit pointing fingers and find a way to get the bitch to take down the photo before we all get embarrassed any further
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:Sounds like a bunch of women upset that the slag exposed their names and pictures. Maybe quit pointing fingers and find a way to get the bitch to take down the photo before we all get embarrassed any further
She doesn’t have my info :D I just got real tired of you bringing up a bad troll like your life depended on it. You can stop now btw. Ashes dead.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Btw do we really think Justin cheated? I’m leaning more on them just being kids who got married way too fast. He was deployed for most of theyr relationship even before marriage. Plus they’re church kids. I grew up in a church setting. Kids got married because they had sex before marriage and ended up resentful and divorced within a couple of years.
Hugs where cheating, so were crushes. Everyone wanted to play house and the biggest thing for many girls was getting to be a housewife.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:You can check my IP. I'm not Ashe lol. I'm not even in the US. I'm in Canada. Isn't Oregon in America? Am I missing something lmao
Did you really just forget to change accounts before replying to yourself? ;)

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”