Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I don't know why this irritated me so much. But... what else does she have going on in her life that she can't read a few messages? And she didn't even offer a different way of contacting her. But, by all means, send Rachelle free shit! She won't say no to that! Keeping tabs on Justin must be a full time job!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

amycsmith19 wrote:Hopefully the baby looks more like Justin. R's nose on a baby..... lord help it!

That baby would have the ability to SMELL into the future with Rachelle's nose. Dear god.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Polllllooooo wrote:
Curious wrote:Suddenly people are pointing fingers at each other because Ashe posted a list of people. Come on.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Oh come on, stop. No, I haven’t seen any lists. This isn’t “because ashe posted something”. Lol.

Honestly to anyone not seeing what I’m seeing, just follow the breadcrumbs. Read through this whole ashe ordeal and posts about her with thought. Pay attention to when she first popped up, the date people joined, who’s sharing what convenient tid bits and who keeps bringing her up again and again ( like in the post I’m replying to) trying real hard to keep her in the game. I said it before, not rocket science.
Yep. It’s pretty obvious. I’ll admit I totally bought in in the beginning and then it became clear.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I've been watching this thread for while and JUST made a account.

Am I the only one that feels like that kids not going to be cute?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

How long do you think beau has once the baby is born, before he goes to live with Grandma?
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I just seen the "where are you going" part. His phone in hand and face red as hell. I suspect nudes!! He looks so flustered lol anyone else notice how flustered!?
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Turning Justin into a meme:

When bae sends you some freaky shit but your wife walks in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Just for clarification, it was TheOneWhoBlogs who was checking IP addresses and she hasn't been involved in the Ashe drama in awhile. This fighting amongst each other is making everyone look bad.
I simply don't see a point in stirring the Ashe shit pot. That's childs play.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:I don't know why this irritated me so much. But... what else does she have going on in her life that she can't read a few messages? And she didn't even offer a different way of contacting her. But, by all means, send Rachelle free shit! She won't say no to that! Keeping tabs on Justin must be a full time job!
Oh my god she is so fucking lazy! I have no idea why people continue to send her so much stuff when she can't even take the time to respond to people on her social media. Aggravates me to no end.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

CWYTMD8 wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:I don't know why this irritated me so much. But... what else does she have going on in her life that she can't read a few messages? And she didn't even offer a different way of contacting her. But, by all means, send Rachelle free shit! She won't say no to that! Keeping tabs on Justin must be a full time job!
Oh my god she is so fucking lazy! I have no idea why people continue to send her so much stuff when she can't even take the time to respond to people on her social media. Aggravates me to no end.
OK. I am glad I wasn't being irrational. 20 messages didn't seem that outrageous. Especially when she doesn't have a job or a child (besides herself and Justin) that she is taking care of. It isn't like Rachelle is a huge youtuber either (maybe in her head).
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

When I first started watching her and her channel was small I considered sending her something but then I was like, why should I waste my hard earned money one someone that does YouTube videos while I’m out here working nights and picking what bill to pay first? No thank you.

Also yes, why does someone with such a huge nose have a nose ring?

Also glad that troll thing is dying off. I don’t comment in a day and I miss so many pages of fights lol

I actually think Rachelle is very pretty (except for her nose and yellow teeth) and Justin is ok looking. I must have low standards. I’m gonna skip a bill and send her whitening strips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Rachelle and Justin have a open marriage and whoever Ashe is, this person might be a result of a open marriage gone wrong?
maggielin
Talker
Talker

After everyone's been posting the "where are you going" thing at 10:40 in the recent haul, I decided to check it out.

Does anyone feel like Justin looked really suspicious in that clip? He jumped and hid his phone.
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
CWYTMD8 wrote:
OK. I am glad I wasn't being irrational. 20 messages didn't seem that outrageous. Especially when she doesn't have a job or a child (besides herself and Justin) that she is taking care of. It isn't like Rachelle is a huge youtuber either (maybe in her head).

She definitely thinks she's more important than she actually is. Especially now that she doesn't reply to gifts with cards or half the time like barely acknowledges who sent her stuff during her package videos.

And I agree. 20 messages a day is literally nothing. I really hope her viewers start realizing how much she doesn't give a shit about them before they waste their money sending her stuff.

What really annoyed me was her complaining she has too many Swan gifts like...?! Wtf.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I think it takes a certain kind of person to be a “youtuber.” You have to have an attention-seeking and somewhat narcissistic personality. That’s just a given. Plus, in order to build a decent audience and get the views you need to make any money, you have to follow and set trends and spend valuable hours vlogging and editing.

Easy enough for rachelle because she’s decided not to work. But I could never do it. Oh god, I could NEVER do it! I’ve lead a very interesting life which includes a lot of very interesting people, but would never want to share it that publicly. So, I would be boring. But also, even if I decided to share my life publicly...why? To what benefit? I guess I don’t get the motivation for doing his sort of thing if you’re most likely just going to be ripped apart to some degree.

Also, I’m so busy working, taking care of my house and animals and maintaining relationships...the hundreds of things that require time and attention every day. Again, I don’t get why anyone would want to do this. It’s defnitely a choice.

I say kudos to her for taking this plunge and devoting her life to sharing everything, including vapid insignificant details with everyone on YouTube. But the criticisms and trolls and bullshit definitely come with it.

That’s the whole point of these forums, right? To see these fictional lives on YouTube and bring some reality back to it? I hope so. Life is not vlog perfect every day.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

What I dislike about Rachelle is this:

You can tell she's never had any hardships because of how weak she is. If someone makes a asshole comment she completely FOLDS. She whines. Has happy twitter fingers and allows others to reassure her. She's not confident...I see no strength. You can tell that before Brynn, she's never experienced any real pain or rejection. She's not real. The only reason her channel blew up was because she was backed into a corner where she HAD to break her perfect life image because reality struck hard with Brynn. I can guarantee that if she didn't accumulate as many followers, she wouldn't of told her story or even mentioned Brynn on YouTube. The channel would probably of been dead if she didn't have to address anything. She lacks confidence and I feel like that's why other women eat her alive. There's no real life with her. This is why it's SOOO believable that Justin has probably had some sort of affair.

Although I'm not a huge fan of Justin, I find him refreshing especially in the draw my life video where he talks about drugs.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Maybe I was raised wrong or something but; I find it extremely rude that she doesn't do thank you hards. Individual thank you cards. Doesn't have to be super personal. Just a generic "Thank you and thank you for your support!" if anything. I understand being hesitant with international stuff but buying thank you cards in bulk and taking some time to write down the addresses isn't necessarily rocket science. I'm sure it would make someones day to receive a individual thank you. A lot goes on when people send YouTubers things. Someone took the time to purchase you something with their own money and then ship it to you with their own money. The least you can do is send a generic thank you card and thank them individually as well as in the video
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:What I dislike about Rachelle is this:

You can tell she's never had any hardships because of how weak she is. If someone makes a asshole comment she completely FOLDS. She whines. Has happy twitter fingers and allows others to reassure her. She's not confident...I see no strength. You can tell that before Brynn, she's never experienced any real pain or rejection. She's not real. The only reason her channel blew up was because she was backed into a corner where she HAD to break her perfect life image because reality struck hard with Brynn. I can guarantee that if she didn't accumulate as many followers, she wouldn't of told her story or even mentioned Brynn on YouTube. The channel would probably of been dead if she didn't have to address anything. She lacks confidence and I feel like that's why other women eat her alive. There's no real life with her. This is why it's SOOO believable that Justin has probably had some sort of affair.

Although I'm not a huge fan of Justin, I find him refreshing especially in the draw my life video where he talks about drugs.
Hold up, Justin did drugs? He just said that he made some bad choices and hung out with the wrong people.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Curious wrote:
maggielin wrote:What I dislike about Rachelle is this:

Hold up, Justin did drugs? He just said that he made some bad choices and hung out with the wrong people.

I don't think he mentioned it in the draw my life video, he mentioned it in a q and a. He mentioned it's what lead him to Christ. I doubt it was anything serious. Just shit teenage boys do, pot.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Isn't there supposed to be a vlog today?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”