Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Boy, someone is flat putting it out there on Jared's post on Instagram yesterday when Calvin got into Ellie's makeup. The person told them how scripted their vlogs have become. The poster is trying to encourage them to post more real like stuff like the picture instead of talking about their 3rd vacuum. Ellie's answer is how she feels towards the viewers. She posted that they filming what they wanted to see and look back on and that she is happy with the content. So you can just like it or lump it folks!! Check his post out.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[quote="sheltiefan"]Boy, someone is flat putting it out there on Jared's post on Instagram yesterday when Calvin got into Ellie's makeup. The person told them how scripted their vlogs have become. The poster is trying to encourage them to post more real like stuff like the picture instead of talking about their 3rd vacuum. Ellie's answer is how she feels towards the viewers. She posted that they filming what they wanted to see and look back on and that she is happy with the content. So you can just like it or lump it folks!! Check his post out.[/quote

She is seriously not getting it. I don't want to see the kids crying or Jared and her fighting. That is not even the "real life" anyone is talking about wanting to see. It's about capturing the real moments and ins and outs of daily life. Bonnie manages just fine at showing that sort of thing without being overly exploitative (besides a few slip ups). Meanwhile E&Js vlogs typically include at least one clip about some new fancy product/makeup/bath bomb Ellie is buying or using, a clip talking about something they've already told us, and a clip of Jared blabbering life advice. And this is the stuff they want to look back on and remember?? The Hollein kids will be able to look back on their videos and think back to their wonderful childhood while the Mecham boys will look back on the videos and think why were our parents such self-obsessed weirdos.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

So Ellie wants to look back on lush baths and vacuums? Lol of course she does.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the difference is that Bonnie and Joel truly do interact and enjoy their kids, so this comes through in the footage they choose to capture and the way they vlog. E&J I don’t think are engaged with their children at all, and I really do believe that what we see in the vlogs is the best of their day with the kids. I don’t think we are missing much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

You ever meet someone and start hanging out with their cooler sister?

E+J aren't as cool as they think they are. Nothing they do is exciting. Just look at the food they eat to the decor in their house, it is bland.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Their life is in a vacuum and they really suck, so they are showing their real lives.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

When people expressed concern over her weight, she would post pictures of herself in the baby swing in Mimi and Papa's backyard, or in a bathing suit. Grown women don't fit in baby swings.
Every time anyone expressed concern, she called them "haters" and blocked them.
kathpt wrote:
RRTgirl wrote:Ellie STILL looks ill and too thin though (prior to pregnancy). Before she got pregnant she looked worse than ever. She can’t take criticism well and I agree with everyone else. She is saying something now because it’s convenient and gives her attention, but she still has a problem! It’s not like it’s gone away!

And don't forget she's always said it was in her genes to be that little!
Even here we expressed concern last year at how sickly she looked, it wasn't just in the months after Calvin. It was all the way up to when she got pregnant and it took. Now we express concern over how she'll probably go back to her old ways once the baby comes. That idiot can't even say 'haters' don't express concern and are just hating. WE LITERALLY VOICED CONCERNS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Over her, over her attitude with Jackson, with Jared, over Calvin's neck, Calvin's speech. She's stupid enough to point that out but there is literal proof of the contrary. This forum is full of proof.
When people expressed concern over her weight, she would post pictures of herself in the baby swing in Mimi and Papa's backyard, or in a bathing suit. Grown women don't fit in baby swings.
Every time anyone expressed concern, she called them "haters" and blocked them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oops. Don't know how that happened! Sorry it posted twice.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

How long have they have weekends off? If they go from daily to having two days off shouldn’t the videos be better?
Someone here literally suggested that they do this before they decided to

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

So their blogs are now delayed with weekends off. I guarantee this is not going to make Ellie happy. She isn’t happy unless she has something to complain about and she is the center of attention. I think what happened is that they lost their purpose. They no longer appeal to the infertility group and they have lost appeal with the teeny boppers. So they are in limbo land and they don’t know how to fix it. I guarantee when Jared sees their monthly income going down he is going to panic. It is going to be interesting to see what happens.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Cookbook release will be interesting

#pinterestwinsonly

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

This is that IG comment referenced earlier. Interesting that Ellie just doesn’t care that she’s putting out a shallow product. I don’t even think she’s going to want to go back and watch old vlogs talking about her 3rd vacuum.

And even more interesting is the fact that Jared didn’t respond to the comments.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... cccbb7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 93b9af.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:This is that IG comment referenced earlier. Interesting that Ellie just doesn’t care that she’s putting out a shallow product. I don’t even think she’s going to want to go back and watch old vlogs talking about her 3rd vacuum.

And even more interesting is the fact that Jared didn’t respond to the comments.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... cccbb7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 93b9af.jpg[/img]

"we don't owe more than we already give"? Wow. That is a telling comment. She really thinks she's doing us a favor, doesn't she?

ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

ZapRowsdower wrote:Since we pretty much know E&J read here, I thought we might come up with some good, clickbait titles for them to help boost their views in the wake of their new upload schedule. XD lol

I'll go first:

Title: "Never Expected This to Happen"
Thumbnail: E&J sitting on foot of bed; E looking forlorn, handing J her wedding and engagement rings; J looking down at ring, "tears" in eyes.
The Clickbait: Divorce!
The Reality: E's ring gets "stained" from a Lush bath.
###
###
Title: "CAUGHT YOU DOING WHAT?!"
Thumbnail: E Photoshopped into foreground reaming someone out (bc we need to see her face you know); E&J "arguing" with J in E's bathrobe
The Clickbait: Crossdressing?
The Reality: J puts on E's robe to "see why you wear it all the time! Omg it's so soft, which is good because you're PREGNANT and need nothing but softness on that STRETCHED belly of yours!"
###
###
Title: "This Day Came Too Soon."
Thumbnail: J in the rock quarry - sorry - backyard - snuggling Penny, looking sad/serious; Ellie and boys Photoshopped into foreground; E looks like she's explaining something to the boys.
The Clickbait: Something has happened to Penny!
The Reality: They ran out of Penny's dog treats and need to go to PetSmart to get some more.
###
###

Lol What else?!
Oh man that was hilarious and so accurate!

Title: "Shocking News From Doctor!"
Thumbnail: Focused on Calvin with a slightly edited redness at the site of his neck where his torticolis is. Ellie photoshopped into picture, making sure to show her PREGNANT belly, but that has nothing to do with this. Her expression is a mixture of concern and upset.
The Clickbait: Something bad has come up about Calvin's neck issues and they're finally going to speak about them!
The Reality: They completely bypass the neck, don't even mention it, and the discussion is about how Calvin is constipated (from forcing him to potty train too early resulting in him "holding" it-but they won't admit that) and the doctor has ordered in a Rx to help ease his bowels. They will go over the details of dosage and other relief measures they plan to take for him. ....Ahhh yes, and I've just sat down to eat my lunch.
Next 3-6 vlogs update us for at least 5 minutes each on Calvin's constipation situation. Image

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

ChloeAnne17 wrote:
ZapRowsdower wrote:Since we pretty much know E&J read here, I thought we might come up with some good, clickbait titles for them to help boost their views in the wake of their new upload schedule. XD lol

I'll go first:

Title: "Never Expected This to Happen"
Thumbnail: E&J sitting on foot of bed; E looking forlorn, handing J her wedding and engagement rings; J looking down at ring, "tears" in eyes.
The Clickbait: Divorce!
The Reality: E's ring gets "stained" from a Lush bath.
###
###
Title: "CAUGHT YOU DOING WHAT?!"
Thumbnail: E Photoshopped into foreground reaming someone out (bc we need to see her face you know); E&J "arguing" with J in E's bathrobe
The Clickbait: Crossdressing?
The Reality: J puts on E's robe to "see why you wear it all the time! Omg it's so soft, which is good because you're PREGNANT and need nothing but softness on that STRETCHED belly of yours!"
###
###
Title: "This Day Came Too Soon."
Thumbnail: J in the rock quarry - sorry - backyard - snuggling Penny, looking sad/serious; Ellie and boys Photoshopped into foreground; E looks like she's explaining something to the boys.
The Clickbait: Something has happened to Penny!
The Reality: They ran out of Penny's dog treats and need to go to PetSmart to get some more.
###
###

Lol What else?!
Oh man that was hilarious and so accurate!

Title: "Shocking News From Doctor!"
Thumbnail: Focused on Calvin with a slightly edited redness at the site of his neck where his torticolis is. Ellie photoshopped into picture, making sure to show her PREGNANT belly, but that has nothing to do with this. Her expression is a mixture of concern and upset.
The Clickbait: Something bad has come up about Calvin's neck issues and they're finally going to speak about them!
The Reality: They completely bypass the neck, don't even mention it, and the discussion is about how Calvin is constipated (from forcing him to potty train too early resulting in him "holding" it-but they won't admit that) and the doctor has ordered in a Rx to help ease his bowels. They will go over the details of dosage and other relief measures they plan to take for him. ....Ahhh yes, and I've just sat down to eat my lunch.
Next 3-6 vlogs update us for at least 5 minutes each on Calvin's constipation situation. Image

Just throwing it out their I doubt its the but many kids with ASD/Autism struggle with bowel issues , constipation and stuff. I don't watch their vlogs much anymore so don't actually know if thats the case but ey
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="HelloSweetie"]This is that IG comment referenced earlier. Interesting that Ellie just doesn’t care that she’s putting out a shallow product. I don’t even think she’s going to want to go back and watch old vlogs talking about her 3rd vacuum.

I am still surprised he left the comments too!

Oh, one person's response-Ellis has had a tough pregnancy.
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

Haha, I'm the one who responded to that insta post. She's completely just ignoring what people tell her. I seriously used to love watching them but it's SO boring now. Guh. I'm probably gonna unsub, but I keep holding out, hoping it will get better.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Do it
do it
do it

I follow them on instagram.. All I Can Take

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

My god. Today's vlog, Ellie said that Jackson said "Is our baby going to live?" at the dinner table - THAT IS NOT NORMAL YOU FREAKING WEIRDOS! This is why you don't overshare with your young children.

Ellie is such a narcissistic bitch. Everything is about HER and it doesn't even matter that now her FOUR YEAR OLD worries about his baby brother dying because of her. Jared is complicit and just as bad for catering to her so much.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Peachfish wrote:Haha, I'm the one who responded to that insta post. She's completely just ignoring what people tell her. I seriously used to love watching them but it's SO boring now. Guh. I'm probably gonna unsub, but I keep holding out, hoping it will get better.

Way to go!!! I had a feeling that it was one of us from the forum commenting. Now watch, the instagram post will be in one of the upcoming vlogs!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”