Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Wow! I missed a few days and apparently missed all the drama.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

NellieNovember wrote:Wow! I missed a few days and apparently missed all the drama.
Not really ;) ;) ;)
beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

maggielin wrote:What I dislike about Rachelle is this:

You can tell she's never had any hardships because of how weak she is. If someone makes a asshole comment she completely FOLDS. She whines. Has happy twitter fingers and allows others to reassure her. She's not confident...I see no strength. You can tell that before Brynn, she's never experienced any real pain or rejection. She's not real. The only reason her channel blew up was because she was backed into a corner where she HAD to break her perfect life image because reality struck hard with Brynn. I can guarantee that if she didn't accumulate as many followers, she wouldn't of told her story or even mentioned Brynn on YouTube. The channel would probably of been dead if she didn't have to address anything. She lacks confidence and I feel like that's why other women eat her alive. There's no real life with her. This is why it's SOOO believable that Justin has probably had some sort of affair.

Although I'm not a huge fan of Justin, I find him refreshing especially in the draw my life video where he talks about drugs.
I'm 6 months older than her and I can't believe how much everyone around her enables her learned helplessness (that or she's incredibly co-dependent). I remember a vlog where her friend made a comment about how now that she's there, things that needed to be taken care of, will finally be (because justin wasn't around). I also faintly remember her saying that she has justin take care of everything. I just feel like it's incredibly odd and makes me lean towards a need for intervention or therapy.

Also the fact that her nausea and anxiety got worse when she was alone, is a huge sign towards something that I'm sure we can't discuss here.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

That poor dog will be homeless after they have that baby. He's just a puppy but I see signs that he'll probably be very high energy and he's a fairly large dog.
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

morrelouie wrote:That poor dog will be homeless after they have that baby. He's just a puppy but I see signs that he'll probably be very high energy and he's a fairly large dog.
I don't know why but I have a feeling she will use his accidents in the house as a way of justifying shipping him off (either with her mother or maybe even to a fan or something). She constantly mentions the smell and how unsanitary it is, yet does nothing to properly teach him to go outside. A few days of positive reinforcement and he would be fine (I have 4 dogs and all were trained this way with no issue and Beau is of a smart breed so I think he'll grasp it easily).

He's too high maintenance and she won't feel comfortable putting the kid on the floor for tummy time if Beau may have peed or if he will jump up or something.

All in all its such a sad situation. Dogs should never be impulse buys. The fact that she has another dog that doesn't even live with her and who she refused to help properly acclimate to Mister just shows the effort she's willing to put in to try. Namely none. I don't see Beau lasting much more than a few weeks after the baby is born.
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

I don’t understand why someone so inactive with (pregnancy-related) health problems would get a herding dog. She literally picked one of the smartest, most high energy dogs, and she should’ve known that without daily training and positive reinforcement, he can and will become a bored, destructive, depressed dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

She shouldn't be saying anything about being unsanitary.... she let's that cat put it's nasty butthole literally everywhere. Now THAT is unsanitary..... so fucking gross.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

* ^^ talking about her complaining about the dog
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

amycsmith19 wrote:She shouldn't be saying anything about being unsanitary.... she let's that cat put it's nasty butthole literally everywhere. Now THAT is unsanitary..... so fucking gross.
She literally feeds him on her kitchen counter, and you know she doesn’t clean it after he’s done. Puke.

bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Oh my god, this girl is dumb. Asks for baby splurge ideas on twitter, can't figure out from context clues or draw on her 20-something years on earth as a human to discern what a pram/buggy/pushchair is...

I'm rarely surprised by lack of intelligence from a youtuber, but this is really pretty bad.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

bethanymack wrote:Oh my god, this girl is dumb. Asks for baby splurge ideas on twitter, can't figure out from context clues or draw on her 20-something years on earth as a human to discern what a pram/buggy/pushchair is...

I'm rarely surprised by lack of intelligence from a youtuber, but this is really pretty bad.
Haha I only know what those are because I watch youtubers from the uk. I watch Hannah Maggs and Louise (I think her YouTube channel name is sparkle something).

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Amanda876 wrote:
bethanymack wrote:Oh my god, this girl is dumb. Asks for baby splurge ideas on twitter, can't figure out from context clues or draw on her 20-something years on earth as a human to discern what a pram/buggy/pushchair is...

Haha I only know what those are because I watch youtubers from the uk. I watch Hannah Maggs and Louise (I think her YouTube channel name is sparkle something).

SprinkleOfGlitter
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I find it SOOOOOOO disgustingly creepy she's putting the new baby in the same nursery stuff that she bought for Brynn. She did mention if she had another girl, it would be hard to separate the two but still.

I always got new things for each child. All my kids had individual nurseries made just for them. Paint. Crib. Changing Table. Rocking Chair. Everything. We sold the old stuff and got new stuff. Different child. Different stuff.

I get recycling clothes but it seems unhealthy to start a new life and place the child in a Brynn shrine. I used to be a grief adviser and I can't this stress enough, what she's doing is SOOOOOO unhealthy and weird. The whole Brynn is watching her sister was cute at first but it's reachin a bit now. If she doesn't stop herself at the early stages, she's going to fuckin traumatize this kid. She could at least move things around. Paint the walls and crib a different color...something.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:I find it SOOOOOOO disgustingly creepy she's putting the new baby in the same nursery stuff that she bought for Brynn. She did mention if she had another girl, it would be hard to separate the two but still.

I always got new things for each child. All my kids had individual nurseries made just for them. Paint. Crib. Changing Table. Rocking Chair. Everything. We sold the old stuff and got new stuff. Different child. Different stuff.

I get recycling clothes but it seems unhealthy to start a new life and place the child in a Brynn shrine. I used to be a grief adviser and I can't this stress enough, what she's doing is SOOOOOO unhealthy and weird. The whole Brynn is watching her sister was cute at first but it's reachin a bit now. If she doesn't stop herself at the early stages, she's going to fuckin traumatize this kid. She could at least move things around. Paint the walls and crib a different color...something.
To add more, it's also sort of fucked up that she's cutting corners when it comes to shopping exclusively for this baby. I feel like every child deserves to have a mother that nests exclusively for them. Not some hand-me-down bullshit from a child that died before her.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

morrelouie wrote:
morrelouie wrote:I find it SOOOOOOO disgustingly creepy she's putting the new baby in the same nursery stuff that she bought for Brynn. She did mention if she had another girl, it would be hard to separate the two but still.

To add more, it's also sort of fucked up that she's cutting corners when it comes to shopping exclusively for this baby. I feel like every child deserves to have a mother that nests exclusively for them. Not some hand-me-down bullshit from a child that died before her.
Ever stop to think that some parents cant afford it?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I think it’s weird she’s so quick to spend spend spend on unnecessary over priced things from pottery barn and such, but she picks the cheapest and in my opinion ugliest crib for her child.

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

I definitely don’t see any problem with reusing all the clothes/nursery stuff (I was a rainbow baby too), but I’m worried she’s going to turn into Joan from the channel John and Joan.

All Joan does is bring up her stillborn daughter and remind people about her, when she should be excited to be welcoming her second daughter soon... I’d hate to grow up living in a shadow of a sibling that existed way before you.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

mumoftwokiddos wrote:
morrelouie wrote:

Ever stop to think that some parents cant afford it?

No one's attacking their financial life or yours. Relax.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

If Brynn was alive right now I doubt they'd start trying for another considering the fact Brynn would be a few months old. Im sure rainbow babies live with that fact. The least they can do is paint the nursery or customize the crib. Accommodate the room for a NEW person.
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

morrelouie wrote:
mumoftwokiddos wrote:Ever stop to think that some parents cant afford it?

No one's attacking their financial life or yours. Relax.

But it's true. I know this is a gossip site but some people complain about the pettiest, most minor shit.

The baby will have a nice nursery. She will have items that were lovingly picked out or bought - okay, maybe many were for her older sister who unfortunately died too soon, but there is really no need to get rid of baby items that were never used, especially considering they're having another girl. Some would see it as a waste of money - maybe even if they have the money. Rachelle lost Brynn pretty early on. I know she makes a very big deal out of it, which is her prerogative and I won't tell her how to grieve, but it's not like she had a stillborn full term baby who was supposed to be coming home to that nursery any day but instead was born dead.

IMHO maybe Rachelle jumped the gun a bit with that nursery and all the items she bought for Brynn, but again - it's her life, I won't tell her how to do things. But the items can ultimately still be used. They're just things. I think watching how Rachelle interacts with the baby and how much she brings up Brynn the rest of the pregnancy and after the birth will be more telling than the fact that she left the nursery virtually the same for both babies. IMO she did not finish grieving and jumped into this too quick but who knows, she may surprise us.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”