Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by morrelouie »

Based on what I've been told via private message. I made a fake account to follow her on. I feel like Ashe is real but she seems fuckin mentally unstable especially posts in the last 24 hrs. This chick is a whole new type of crazy Ive never seen anyone happy about being a motel smash. Prob fake. I hope for her dignity it's fake
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Based on what I've been told via private message. I made a fake account to follow her on. I feel like Ashe is real but she seems fuckin mentally unstable especially posts in the last 24 hrs. This chick is a whole new type of crazy Ive never seen anyone happy about being a motel smash. Prob fake. I hope for her dignity it's fake
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

morrelouie wrote:Based on what I've been told via private message. I made a fake account to follow her on. I feel like Ashe is real but she seems fuckin mentally unstable especially posts in the last 24 hrs. This chick is a whole new type of crazy Ive never seen anyone happy about being a motel smash. Prob fake. I hope for her dignity it's fake
LOL Can't believe you followed it. Girl I told you You're going to lose a significant amount of brain cells reading that bitches tweets...
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Justin needs a crash course about sticking his dick into crazy. Drive time prime time
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Rachelle probably started planning Brynn's babu shower before there even was a Brynn
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:Justin needs a crash course about sticking his dick into crazy. Drive time prime time
Not even that she's crazy ....just...wow...You can tell she's not the first chick he's cheated on Rachelle with because of how clean everything is. Like...he buys her a phone and all the blocking on top of all the mental shit... I can see why she and Rachelle are BOTH crazy. He's got military precision
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:Rachelle probably started planning Brynn's babu shower before there even was a Brynn
Yup, she'll be sending out the baby's Sweet 16 invites any day now.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I feel....bad for Rachelle now..
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

bethanymack wrote:New vlog's up.

As predicted, Rachelle is losing her damn mind without two cars. Maybe she shouldn't have totaled the other one and sat on her butt not working for months. It actually blows my mind that she doesn't work. You can tell from Justin's comments in this vlog ("I worked my butt off so I could be home today [for the doula appt]...I work hard for you") that he holds some resentment towards her for not bringing in a traditional income. I really think that's going to be an issue in their relationship moving forward.

All he wanted to do was relax after work but Rachelle felt cooped up so they had to go out together...why couldn't she go do something without him? After eating out (yes, they sat on the same side of the booth), she tries to extend their outing but Justin gives her a hard NO and says he has to pee. That's an excuse to force her to go home. Pretty sure there's bathrooms at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Can't stand it when she says, "I'm SUCH a preschool teacher." Um, no. You're not.

Then she brags about the fact that they actually sat and had a 45 minute conversation about being parents and that they'd never really done that before....OH MY GOD. You haven't had a long conversation about being parents before??? This is their second child! This really highlights their immaturity. I can't believe she admitted that on camera.

I found it scary there was no conversation about parenthood. Makes it all seem really really one sided.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

bethanymack wrote:New vlog's up.

As predicted, Rachelle is losing her damn mind without two cars. Maybe she shouldn't have totaled the other one and sat on her butt not working for months. It actually blows my mind that she doesn't work. You can tell from Justin's comments in this vlog ("I worked my butt off so I could be home today [for the doula appt]...I work hard for you") that he holds some resentment towards her for not bringing in a traditional income. I really think that's going to be an issue in their relationship moving forward.

All he wanted to do was relax after work but Rachelle felt cooped up so they had to go out together...why couldn't she go do something without him? After eating out (yes, they sat on the same side of the booth), she tries to extend their outing but Justin gives her a hard NO and says he has to pee. That's an excuse to force her to go home. Pretty sure there's bathrooms at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Can't stand it when she says, "I'm SUCH a preschool teacher." Um, no. You're not.

Then she brags about the fact that they actually sat and had a 45 minute conversation about being parents and that they'd never really done that before....OH MY GOD. You haven't had a long conversation about being parents before??? This is their second child! This really highlights their immaturity. I can't believe she admitted that on camera.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

maggielin wrote:Rachelle probably started planning Brynn's babu shower before there even was a Brynn
They had a shit ton of crap. I've never seen anyone 19 weeks pregnant and have so much already. Justin being the only one working, he's in the navy and they don't make a whole lot of money. And she bought Brynn a $400 infant car seat. She reasoned they could use it for multiple kids so they'd get their money's worth. Chances are they could use it for two kids but lets face it babies are messy. And the car seat is white. Chicco, uppababy, graco all make car seats and their at least $100 cheaper.

She's so extra it's annoying.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Lmao I just watched the video. You’re not a preschool teacher, Rachelle. You’re currently not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

i

yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Britxo wrote:Lmao I just watched the video. You’re not a preschool teacher, Rachelle. You’re currently not working

Also found it interesting that she said one year olds were her favorite age group to teach. Since when do one year olds go to preschool...? Daycare, yes. Preschool though?
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

yeahwhatever wrote:
Britxo wrote:Lmao I just watched the video. You’re not a preschool teacher, Rachelle. You’re currently not working

Also found it interesting that she said one year olds were her favorite age group to teach. Since when do one year olds go to preschool...? Daycare, yes. Preschool though?

Yes!! My same exact thought. Like what?!

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

eab424 wrote:
They had a shit ton of crap. I've never seen anyone 19 weeks pregnant and have so much already. Justin being the only one working, he's in the navy and they don't make a whole lot of money. And she bought Brynn a $400 infant car seat. She reasoned they could use it for multiple kids so they'd get their money's worth. Chances are they could use it for two kids but lets face it babies are messy. And the car seat is white. Chicco, uppababy, graco all make car seats and their at least $100 cheaper.

She's so extra it's annoying.
A $400 car seat yet she gets the cheapest crib with missing pieces that’s glued together.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Honestly guys, I wouldn't put ANY ikea furniture in a childs room. Not even chairs or night stands. There's way too many recalls and way too many "extra parts" to ever 100% guarantee it's safe. I wouldn't do it. I wouldnt even risk it. It's not safe and that furniture is cheaply made. AND once you decide to build it yourself, you're kind of freeing Ikea from any legal responsibility
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

morrelouie wrote:Honestly guys, I wouldn't put ANY ikea furniture in a childs room. Not even chairs or night stands. There's way too many recalls and way too many "extra parts" to ever 100% guarantee it's safe. I wouldn't do it. I wouldnt even risk it. It's not safe and that furniture is cheaply made. AND once you decide to build it yourself, you're kind of freeing Ikea from any legal responsibility
I Mean, It all depends. LO has their toadstool type thing in green and that thing is STURDY.IDK if its because i built it really well, or what.. But i'm buying the rest of the set, I think. My 300 pound cousin has sat on that stool and it's GOOD and sturdy. But we also had no "Extra parts" and it's not recalled (And i dont think this item ever has been?) when it was put together, So-
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

A toadstool and a crib are two VERY different things. And next time i'd get your cousin an actual chair to sit in.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Honestly guys, I wouldn't put ANY ikea furniture in a childs room. Not even chairs or night stands. There's way too many recalls and way too many "extra parts" to ever 100% guarantee it's safe. I wouldn't do it. I wouldnt even risk it. It's not safe and that furniture is cheaply made. AND once you decide to build it yourself, you're kind of freeing Ikea from any legal responsibility
I Mean, It all depends. LO has their toadstool type thing in green and that thing is STURDY.IDK if its because i built it really well, or what.. But i'm buying the rest of the set, I think. My 300 pound cousin has sat on that stool and it's GOOD and sturdy. But we also had no "Extra parts" and it's not recalled (And i dont think this item ever has been?) when it was put together, So-
Never had issues with ikea either wouldn’t buy a crib there but I feel like it’s a little over exaturated I grew up on ikea furniture and so did the rest of my family and we’re okay

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”